Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings (22595 Views)

The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power Season 1 (episode 1- 4) / Watch/download The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power / Download Shang Chi The Legend Of The Ten Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2019
we still sell rings
buy your wedding ENGAGEMENT rings from us
we have quality items fully in stock, what are you waiting for?? Get married today

order now via whatsapp 08067381326 or visit our website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

MAKE HER YOUR QUEEN
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2019
signed
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2019
we have quality items fully in stock, what are you waiting for?? Get married today
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2019
gets it
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
we still sell rings

order now via whatsapp 08067381326 or visit our website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

MAKE HER YOUR QUEEN

YES LOVE
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
refg
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
your wedding ENGAGEMENT rings from us

MAKE HER YOUR QUEEN
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
biet
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2019

MAKE HER YOUR QUEEN

YES LOVE
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2019
feller

WE ARE LIVE IN THE HEART OF LAGOS NIGERIA, WE SELL ALL KINDS OF JEWELRY, Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings, PROPOSAL Rings, Promise Rings, Earrings, Necklaces with Pendants, Hand Bracelets, Curb Chains, Etc, We aell Pure Solid 18Karat Gold Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings Also.

QWERTY

Place Your Orders Now!!! via whatsapp 08067381326, or visit out website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng All items are Fully IN stock, or give us a call 08067381326 we deliver within Lagos Cash/Pay on DELIVERY and outside LAGOS orders are strictly PREPAYMENT only (waybill).

Contact Us Today MOORE JEWELRY MALL
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Place Your Orders Now!!! via whatsapp 08067381326, or visit out website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng All items are Fully IN stock, or give us a call 08067381326 we deliver within Lagos Cash/Pay on DELIVERY and outside LAGOS orders are strictly PREPAYMENT only (waybill).
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2019
WE ARE SELLERS OF WEDDING ENGAGEMENT RINGS PAY ON DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS ORDERS ARE MADE VIA OUR BUSINESS WHATSAPP ON 08067381326 or via our website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng or voa our jumia store on w w w. j u m ia . c o m . n g/ moore-jewelry-mall OR VIA OUR IG PAGE @moorejewelry

BESTY

nuyh
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
pokierd

WE ARE LIVE IN THE HEART OF LAGOS NIGERIA, WE SELL ALL KINDS OF JEWELRY, Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings, PROPOSAL Rings, Promise Rings, Earrings, Necklaces with Pendants, Hand Bracelets, Curb Chains, Etc, We aell Pure Solid 18Karat Gold Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings Also.

Contact Us Today MOORE JEWELRY MALL
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2019
enter

LETS TALK ABOUT WEDDING ENGAGEMENT RINGS

Good day Nairalanders, trust your day is going well, I am here to talk about wedding and engagement rings. We all know at some point in our lives, we would really think of settling down and be happy. You are gonna need an engagement or wedding ring at some point in time, I am welcoming you to world of wedding and engagement rings collections. Feel free to take a peek.

HOW TO KNOW YOUR RING SIZE

As a man, you have wanna propose to her, its time to pop the question, you wanna get her that unique engagement ring, yes! but how do you know her ring size and if you ask her she's gonna know and it won't be a surprise anymore. Don't panic, just take a picture of her left fingers clearly and send to us via whatsapp.

You are married already, or U have already engaged her and now you require wedding rings for the proper wedding, Just Snap the fingers (left hand) and send to us via whatsapp.

OR you have the opportunity to take a proper and exact measurement of the finger (left hand), then you will be needing a tailors tape rule, using the centimetres part of the tape rule, wrap the finger firmly, and take note of the centimeters you got, then compare it with the below standard ring size guide (U.S SIZE CHART)

5.5 centimeters = Size 6
6 centimetres = Size 7
6.5 centimetres = Size 8
7 centimetres = Size 9
7.5 centimetres = Size 10
8 centimetres = Size 11
8.5 centimetres = Size 12
9 centimetres = size 13

Most Nigerian Female Fingers are More of a size 8, the extra extra slimmy fingers can be a size 6, the slim fingers can be a size 7, the big fingers are mostly size 9, while the rare and huge fingers are size 10. rarely will a lady be a size 11,12 or 13 as such rarely exist.

Most Nigerian Male Fingers are More of a size 10, some men are size 9, slim men are size 8, rarely will a man wear a size 7, some big fingers wear a size 11, huge fingers take a size 12 or 13.

HOW WE OPERATE

The world is getting advanced daily, technology has improved alot, you can place orders for anythinr right now and it gets delivered to your home or offices, there's no need to start thinking of where and how to get it.

Send Us a Message on whatsapp: 08067381326, tell us about what you want exact? be it engagement or wedding ring, We will ask you if you know the size you wanna buy? once we have determined the size, we will proceed to sending you pictures BASED on your sizes, TAGGED with PRICES, and we talk about delivery, We schedule a DELIVERY Time and DATE for your MOSTLY all orders within LAGOS, NIGERIA are NEXT DAY DELIVERY. and they can order via whatsapp 08067381326 or via our website www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng,

BUT IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE LAGOS, there's no PROBLEM, kindly chat with us, we are third party sellers on www. as well, all we do is send you our jumia store links, and you can easily place your orders via and we will have it dropped t jumia and jumia gets it delivered to you NATIONWIDE, you can either choose to pay on delivery on OR you can pay online on jumia secured pay. heres a link to one of our jumia products

https://www./bling-womens-.925-sterling-silver-gemstone-wedding-engagement-ring-sapphires-size-8-10611588.html. or kindly click on our store name "Moore Jewelry Mall" beneath the product on to see more of our items and place an order directly.

OUR PRICES ARE VERY AFFORDABLE, AND OUR ITEMS ARE TOP QUALITY N DURABLE. All prices are stated on our website too.

Consequently I am gonna post pictures both lIve camera pics n 3d pics, prices. PLEASE CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP : 08067381326 or VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
reigned

I welcome you to my thread, Consequently I ll be updating this thread with pictures of my stock (Necklaces, Bracelets,Earrings, Jewelry, Even Wedding Engagement Rings)

If You see any U like, and U wpuld love to patronize me, kindly whatsapp me on 08067381326 or visit my website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng or visit my jumia store www.J,U,M,I,A.C,O,M.N,G/moorejewelrymall

we r based here in Lagos, but can still transact with customers outside Lagos, feel free to whatsapp me today 08067381326 most of my items are CASH ON DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS ORDERS, I can waybill outside Lagos on prepayment too.

ALL TYPES OF NECKLACES IN VOGUE
WEDDING RINGS IN VOGUE
ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN VOGUE
PENDANTS + Necklaces
EARRINGS

all types of jewelry

LOVELY PIECESxx

WHATSAPP US TODAY 08067381326
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
ALL TYPES OF NECKLACES IN VOGUE
WEDDING RINGS IN VOGUE
ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN VOGUE
PENDANTS + Necklaces
EARRINGS
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
lashed
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
choosen
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Most Nigerian Male Fingers are More of a size 10, some men are size 9, slim men are size 8, rarely will a man wear a size 7, some big fingers wear a size 11, huge fingers take a size 12 or 13.

HOW WE OPERATE

The world is getting advanced daily, technology has improved alot, you can place orders for anythinr right now and it gets delivered to your home or offices, there's no need to start thinking of where and how to get it.
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
clio
Re: Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings by MooreJozo(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2019
texty

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? / BBNaija: Nina Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Rating And Review: War: Wrath And Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.