Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

#ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result (1793 Views)

INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual / Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA / Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
As a citizen of this great nation Nigeria, I hereby call on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to explain to the citizens how they arrived at the final result of the election conducted in Ekiti State in Saturday 14th July 2018.

It is important that I state it clearly that I am not sympathetic to any political party, but I just demand an explanation being a common citizen.

Going by the calculations which is just a simple arithmetic, if the total number of votes cast is put at 316,019 ; how come the result gathered by both the PDP and APC in the just concluded election is 375,573 ? The total votes of PDP and APC is about 18% more than the total votes cast. This result is without the votes of other over thirty parties that participated in the election.

The result in summary;
Total Votes Cast: 316,019

APC: 197,459
PDP: 178,114

197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573

INEC should please explain to us how they arrived at this final result. Failure to explain to us means that the nation is not yet ripe for democracy and we are just deceiving ourselves.

Thank you.

Dare Adekanmbi
Abeokuta
Ogun State

3 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by FarahAideed: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
This result cannot hold water anywhere jare except under a corrupt Buhari govt

2 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by freeze001(f): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hmmm
Make dem look well o! Ds kind mathematics wey no enter.
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by greatiyk4u(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why is there no record of votes cast on serial no 14 ISE/ORUN?

Provide the value in that column and get your answer

2 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by funshint(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
If u check the table, ISE/ORUN LG total vote is missing....maybe due to an omission. That should solve the difference noticed.

2 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by rottennaija(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
adekanmbi1986:
As a citizen of this great nation Nigeria, I hereby call on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to explain to the citizens how they arrived at the final result of the election conducted in Ekiti State in Saturday 14th July 2018.

It is important that I state it clearly that I am not sympathetic to any political party, but I just demand an explanation being a common citizen.

Going by the calculations which is just a simple arithmetic, if the total number of votes cast is put at 316,019 ; how come the result gathered by both the PDP and APC in the just concluded election is 375,573 ? The total votes of PDP and APC is about 18% more than the total votes cast. This result is without the votes of other over thirty parties that participated in the election.

The result in summary;

INEC should please explain to us how they arrived at this final result. Failure to explain to us means that the nation is not yet ripe for democracy and we are just deceiving ourselves.

Thank you.

Dare Adekanmbi
Abeokuta
Ogun State

Saw this earlier of Facebook. There are some cells which the result are not included. After world cup match, I'll tally them and post

2 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by SenorFax(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
funshint:
If u check the table, ISE/ORUN LG total vote is missing....maybe due to an omission. That should solve the difference noticed.
18k plus in ise orun didn't solve anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by Akanapiaigwe: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
hmmmm not perfectly rigged

only a fool will believe that election in Nigeria symbolizes masses opinion.

the politicians knew this that's why you see them aligning with federal government instead of giving their electorates a good governance.
if not why will a gross failure like Yahaya Bello full of confidence that he'll return next year
he's so confident because he's more closer to Buhari than his people that will vote for him
so to them (politicians) the masses can go to hell with their votes.
that day just 1-4k will change everything.

as far as Nigeria system of election is concerned
we can never get a good leader
that's the fact cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Who told you that was the INEC released results and not someone doing his own personal compilation

4 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by funshint(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
SenorFax:

Don't forget votes also went to other parties before u start looking for proof where there's none. And the table u have there is not the official spreadsheet from INEC. The official spreadsheet will contain all the political parties.

2 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by SenorFax(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
funshint:

Don't forget votes also went to other parties before u start looking for proof where there's none. And the table u have there is not the official spreadsheet from INEC. The official spreadsheet will contain all the political parties.
Even the total from the state capital was not added. I guess you know its not an official table before asking someone do add an amount that doesn't tally.

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by rottennaija(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
SenorFax:

Besides, Ado lga is not included.

2 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by FarahAideed: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
funshint:

If we add the votes that went to other party can't you see it will only increase the difference between total votes cast and what was counted ....

1 Like

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by Anyadike1: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
funshint:
ogben its not below but above. so even when added the sum up votes keep increasing, rather than decreasing.

1 Like

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by cjrane: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
This result cannot hold water anywhere jare except under a corrupt Buhari govt
PDP won the election, and the FG stole the peoples mandate.

Nobody should give up on the fight. APC must decide to give this country credible election like in 2015 or they should leave.

It has become unacceptable for Federal Government to continue using Police and Army to impose fake electoral results on states.

Nigerians must get ready to fight for democracy again. We have fallen back into dictatorship.

4 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by FarahAideed: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
cjrane:
PDP won the election, and the FG stole the peoples mandate.

Nobody should give up on the fight. APC must decide to give this country credible election like in 2015 or they should leave.

It has become unacceptable for Federal Government to continue using Police and Army to impose fake electoral results on states.

Nigerians must get ready to fight for democracy again. We have fallen back into dictatorship.

Word !!!!
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by CilicMarin: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
illiterates, where are the Voided Votes?
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by godliman: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
adekanmbi1986:

The result in summary;

Thank you.

Dare Adekanmbi
Abeokuta
Ogun State
It is like they are in a hurry falsifying figures they forgot to check arithmetic accuracy

1 Like

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by godliman: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
greatiyk4u:

provide the value yourself and see it wont add up. Bro something is wrong. Someone was cheating in a hurry and made mistakes so it seems
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by seunmsg(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
PDP losers can't just stop spreading fake news. Fayose peddled lies and propaganda all through his tenure and still lost at the end of the day. By now, you people should have realised that lying won't take you and your party anywhere. Desist.

2 Likes

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by toask111: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
You guys should not forget that there are void votes and there were votes casted for other political parties. So there is nothing like rigging. But I have the believe that PDP has a party has the right underbelly constitution of Nigeria to challenge the election in court of law
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by godliman: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
illiterates, where are the Voided Votes?
excuse me mr literate, voided votes will increase the margin further use your head.the formula is total vote cast-voided =valid votes
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Also serial no 1
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by CilicMarin: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
godliman:
excuse me mr literate, voided votes will increase the margin further use your head.the formula is total vote cast-voided =valid votes

[/s]

Go back to school..
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by seunmsg(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
toask111:
You guys should not forget that there are void votes and there were votes casted for other political parties. So there is nothing like rigging. But I have the believe that PDP has a party has the right underbelly constitution of Nigeria to challenge the election in court of law

It is not about void votes at all. The OP's figure is complete falsehood. It was concocted to discredit the election. I have posted the correct accredited voters as announced by INEC. Below again is INEC tweet discrediting the concocted figures.

Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by toask111: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
godliman:

Which margin are you talking about? TOTAL VOTE CASTED includes: votes for other political parties, voided votes and so on.

If Inec should add the total number of casted votes to both Ado and Ise-orun local govts that would increased the total number of casted votes but the total number of votes casted for both APC and PDP will remain.

Hope you are getting me
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by almajiri101: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bad losers everywhere
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by Neoteny(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
adekanmbi1986:

The result in summary;

Thank you.

Dare Adekanmbi
Abeokuta
Ogun State

316,019 + ADO (28,111+32,810) = 376,940

Difference of 1,367 is within margin of error
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by realborn(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Stunned!

Despite all the explanations and evidence of arithmetic errors by the originator of this table, majority are still citing malpractice.
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by potoX: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
freeze001:
Hmmm
Make dem look well o! Ds kind mathematics wey no enter.
I'm enjoying your pain grin
Re: #ekitidecides2018: Falsification Of Result by bakila: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
SenorFax:

What of the other tashere parties.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Statement On Security Agents Preventing Voters And Press / Buhai Direct INEC Not To Declare Gov Wike As Winner In Rivers / 2023 Presidency Belongs To South West, Says APC Stalwart , Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.