Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (44632 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Ziggylady(f): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Auxtin85:

It is obvious you enjoy being enslaved, the hardship never do you? No wonder someone suggested harvesting your organs earlier on a post. I beg my sister nor insult me oo

You can harvest the organs of your family members first since human rituals is legit in your region...I will not insult you cos you are just being a normal yoruba person filled with idiosyncracies.
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Petmodan(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2018
No, No, No He would have kept it to vote out Buhari come 2019
Well my pvc is intact to vote out Mallam Buhari the heartless godfather of fulani herdsmen cry
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Auxtin85(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

You can harvest the organs of your family members first since human rituals is legit in your region...I will not insult you cos you are just being a normal yoruba person filled with idiosyncracies.

Shame on you, you and your cohort shall account for every souls harvested unlawfully by this administration on the last day
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by deboysben(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=DemonInSiege post=69434817][/quote].

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2018
midolian:
Attention seeking mountain head

If election favours you, your vote counts..if it doesn't, your vote doesn't count. Typical mentality of a man filled with hate for no reason

When you are in the East giving predictions of an election going on in Southwest online, this is what you get.

We don't reason the way you guys reason. We don't hate for no reason.

You can never reason like us because we reason higher than you, how does that name sound like and eastern name ehh? You just love to hate us for no reason that’s why any name that is not Yoruba or Hausa you automatically call it Igbo because of your hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.