Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State (47637 Views)

Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Islie: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Posted By: Justina Asishana

A 25 year old man, Bello Muche has been apprehended by the Niger state Police Command for allegedly killing his wife.

Bello who is from Gautan Fadama village, Bagudo Local Government Area of Kebbi State said he warned his wife, Husse Ali to stop sleeping around with other men but she refused.

According to him, he was angry with her disobedience and with anger, he used matchete on her.

“I used matche to kill her for refusing to adhere to my instruction, I told her to desist from sleeping around with other men she disobeyed me and I blew my top and killed her.

“My wife was stubborn, I sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing, she ignored me and she had to pay the price dearly. “

Muche was trailed and arrested by the police operatives while he was trying to escape.

The Command ‘s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar said that the suspect was apprehended based on a tip-off adding that the matter would be charged to court.

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-wife-cheating-him/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
chimooo, chisos
Uwa diegwu

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
NCAN Over to you!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Jabioro: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Enjoy the rest of your life behind bar while you're endlessly waiting for the hangman to do the needful. Why not leave her to continue best trade...you divorce her marry new tear nylon... now you are cage forever ,your anger lead to self destruction, unfortunately no remedy, you caused irreparable damages to her and your very self...

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Eco99(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2018

People ar looking 4 excuse to divorce their wife

and marry younger ones this one is throwing away such an opportunity

Wen my close G caught his 3yrs girlfriend cheating...

He started singing with joy..

Come n see oo
Come n see
Come n see wat d ..... has done
Come n see wat d ..... has done

#Eco99#

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
My wife was stubborn, I sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing, she ignored me and she had to pay the price dearly

This thing call love....Omo no be film trick

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Tylermesh: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why not go and confront the men.. Coward

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by ruggedtimi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
I findout say my wife dey sleep with another man..straight divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Dicksonpal: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Very sad event

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by dimexy247(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
NAwa oo

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
What women will cause kiss kiss

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by cacmatters(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Now stay behind bar.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by IamPopular(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
God where have we qone wronq to associate ourselves with these pple, later i realised that anybody reqardless of the tribe can do this,not everybody are human and not everybody maims like this...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by cacmatters(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Now stay behind bar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Benblaq(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol finally her leg will stay together. RIP
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by twinsluv: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Anger lieth in the bosom of the fool

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Upsidedown9ja(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is why I say APC government is government of blood shed. Everyday one bad news. But come oh is our population still 180 million

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by muhammed50(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Another fool had been erased from the face of the Earth

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Twoclans(f): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
I sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing shocked shocked shocked An African man will sit you down to discuss what exactly ,except if he did not catch you red handed cheating lipsrsealed

Cheating seem to be the in thing for women now (hard truth) .

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by mysteriousman(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sad some women with never listen
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tylermesh:
for rape or for fornication

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by fasho01(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pathetic!
Why not walk away? And he's even sounding not remorseful

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Electronics: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tylermesh:
What are you talking about?? Confront the men? Where is that done? Oga you should talk to your wife, not the men. Did they put gun on her forehead before she opened up her legs?

20 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by mimimile93: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
She deserves it. If I was in his shoes I'd do same..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Pataricatering(f): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
mysteriousman:
Sad some women with never listen
sad , men will never listen ! Now he will be hung ! At least she didn’t know death was coming - he will count his days !

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Electronics:

What are you talking about?? Confront the men? Where is that done? Oga you should talk to your wife, not the men. Did they put gun on her forehead before she opened up her legs?

Excuse me what is Electronics
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by mimimile93: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
fasho01:
Pathetic!

Why not walk away? And he's even sounding not remorseful
remorse abt what? D b!tch got wot she deserved

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by romenna: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Love crime shud be punishable by death.
We need a law to forbid spouses from cheating.
Just like it is currently a crime to promise a woman marriage n not fulfil it.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by fortune1968: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
unbridled anger coupled with illiteracy had finished this man

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eze Napoleon Amadi Killed By His Wife Gladys Amadi In Rivers State (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River / Police Defend Drambi Vandi Who Killed Pregnant Lawyer, Call Him ‘Nice Man’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.