Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup (51391 Views)

Mary Yetunde Aina Wins World Boxing Foundation (WBF) Title Belt / Nigeria Wins World Martial Art Competition In Beirut, Lebanon / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by ahamonyeka(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
yes,is worth celebrating is not easy. if na Nigeria win am I believe na one month public holiday FG go declare.
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by shegsrules(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Really.

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Nathdoug(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mrlgboman3:
Croatians were robbed.
wetin them take rub them with gun or cutlass
lolz
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Fordzzy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mrlgboman3:
Croatians were robbed.
Go teh baale
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by ikezudon(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
France are the winners. Congratulations...

In other news, see highlights here.. some of the stats here will shock you

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/world-cup-2018/
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Obierika(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
modsfucker:
Meanwhile, somewhere in the world

Photoshop!
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Trendirabingi: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Black africans won the wld cup in france, dats a part were the french is smarter than d britts...they know blacks have a kind of power if placed well with respect, liberality, friendship n open freedom.. But the britts are foolish in their own eyes, thick headed colonialist wit no real love for d west african countries they have messed, Up.. still in the act of manipulation as usual rather than truth...its even more difficult to get a british visa from naija, dan any country yet..all they were after na to lot african, n leave it control in d hands of manipulatable morons..thriving in excess hype...infantino fifa , n worldcup 2018 open many nyash sha......CONGRATS FRANCE...WITH NOF BLACKS 4 DIA PARLIAMENT..., person wey no carry anything 4 head no dey fear to break anything.......britts don do lots of bad fins across continents in past decades, dats y even their shadow, dey fear dem,......Congrats again, francia's

1 Like

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by sheddo619(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Someone said Giroud had no/zero shoot on target in this world cup. Na true ?
yea
Commentator was lyk "giroud up front dispite having 0 shot on target"
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by PropertyDeals(f): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Esteemed Investor,
50% discount sales at Christal Villa Queens Court, Shapati-Lekki with CofO is still on!

For Enquiries call:
You can check my signature below in blue
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Sirfeeking(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin Celebration plus enough f*cking tonight equals to pregnancy
Teewhy2:
In 9 months time, more celebrations will happen in France just because of tonight's victory.
If you know you know.
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by placeofallure(f): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
biggybanty7:
Congrat France and to all our African brothers in the Team

Yeah! Our African brothers - Kante, Umtiti, Nzonzi, Matuidi, Pogba, Mbappe grin
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by edupedia: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Drnice2:
I wudn't say is a lovely country. I knew that France would go far, and they just did. But, when Macron visited the evil-area(...) & asked for support(physical & spiritual), there & then it occured to me that he had sealed it(the WorldCup).
Someone who is married to his teacher? Who follow orders from a female leader(Merkel of Germany).
My people, everything is not rocket science, these ceremonies to get to the top is risky to take. If you know, you know.
Well, congrats France!!!

How many codeine u na take?....

1 Like

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by victordmighty: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2018
A well deserved victory for France
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by jofranco777: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2018
Another Mbappe might be born next year in Russia and will win world cup for Russia 2038
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by blazer2018: 12:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Happy people...one day it will be our turn...Maybe my son or his own son wld be d Super Eagles captain then...Then i will go watch him live as he lifts the World Cup with my bent back and walking stick... grin

It's good to dream ba grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by blazer2018: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2018
But these people get liver ooo...In a country where mad people (lunatics claiming to fight for a God who is all sufficient) roam freely looking for who to stab, bomb or spray to death or even crush to death with trucks, there is no way on earth i will converge with people on an open space to watch any event...It actually crossed my mind over d cause of d Mundial as i watch pple in Ger, France, Eng, etc in such gatherings...I just thank God it didn't cross their evil hearts to strike during this world cup... grin
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:45am On Jul 16, 2018
Drnice2:
I wudn't say is a lovely country. I knew that France would go far, and they just did. But, when Macron visited the evil-area(...) & asked for support(physical & spiritual), there & then it occured to me that he had sealed it(the WorldCup).
Someone who is married to his teacher? Who follow orders from a female leader(Merkel of Germany).
My people, everything is not rocket science, these ceremonies to get to the top is risky to take. If you know, you know.
Well, congrats France!!!
He and Merkel have one thing in common, they don't have kid(s).
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by blazer2018: 12:46am On Jul 16, 2018
I don talk am...there is no way a team will play 3 extra-time matches with in d space of 10 days and still expect to outwit this fresh and fast French side...kole werk

The result would have bn worse if not for Hugo Loris's school boy blunder that killed France's momentum...It showed d Croats were tired physically and mentally

1 Like

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Dollabiz: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by lebete3000: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Mrlgboman3:
Croatians were robbed.

No na aboniki balm...
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by brownhawk: 3:29am On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
Congratulations to france.....una too try

grin cheesy cheesy
Boss why??.......why are you dis ash na

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
lmao Ronaldo and messi sit and fold leg like "if u cannot beat them, join them"

1 Like

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by antyokya: 4:13am On Jul 16, 2018
deebsman1:
Nothing beats football, after the 2 major religions, football comes next

football unites us, religion divides us. so, football before religion. fear and worship of God is different from religion. thanks
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by davidif: 4:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
Congratulations to france.....una too try

grin cheesy cheesy
Boss why??.......why are you dis ash na

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

As in ehn?

1 Like

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by davidif: 4:20am On Jul 16, 2018
CSTR1005:
African players basically won the World Cup for France.

But in Africa, African players play football like headless chickens.

The problem of African football is obviously not due to a lack of raw talent.

It is a lack of quality football philosophy and organisation especially in the formative years of an individual player.

Well the French have probably the best academies in the world and a good league so that doesn't hurt.
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by GoldPencil: 5:33am On Jul 16, 2018
France World cup winning shirts

https://amzn.to/2miod6j
https://amzn.to/2up18U1
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by haajhirakeem(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2018
The most funny quote ever.
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Chrisbeks: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by mcgift(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2018
world cup had come and go
what next ??
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by mcgift(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2018
world cup has come and go

what next ??

1 Like

Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Gmajor(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Drnice2:
Well, congrats France!!!
Make una bring chain, this one don craze
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
na true but with that he get medal
Re: Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup by Fela4ese: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
na true na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) / Jamal Murray’s Girlfriend Asks For Help After Alleged IG S33x-tape Leak - VIDEO / Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.