Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) (7880 Views)

Thunder Fire Croatia!!! / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Kentnickole(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
If you're having a crush on her just click like

23 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful woman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
She's 50+

4 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by fr3do(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Milf

5 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by countryfive: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
How dis woman come take easily become
Presidio for her country way tinubu saraki
And others dey dream of for niaja
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by yarimo(m): 1:33am On Jul 16, 2018
That is my mother in law

2 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by zionmde: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2018
yarimo:
That is my mother in law
SHARRAP
while u watched her stand there for a long time to heartily and humbly celebrate her citizens and the French team, tell me u didn't imagine Wat could have happened if it was that old-man terrorist standing there for your country. Shame on people like u, because u are an Hausa, does it mean u must support backwardness?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by IamPlato(m): 4:40am On Jul 16, 2018

My God See Hot Milf! shocked I Just De Imagine My Big Black Dick In Her pussy lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:18am On Jul 16, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP
while u watched her stand there for a long time to heartily and humbly celebrate her citizens and the French team, tell me u didn't imagine Wat could have happened if it was that old-man terrorist standing there for your country. Shame on people like u, because u are an Hausa, does it mean u must support backwardness?
White Knight to the rescue.!!

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 5:32am On Jul 16, 2018
countryfive:

Because she's in a more civilized environment (Country) where women are allowed and encouraged to develop their potentials. Unlike here, where men oppress and suppress the potentials of women and frustrate their efforts to develop themselves while these same men will be entertaining the foolish mentality that women have nothing to offer man other than sex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:36am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

Because she's in a more civilized environment (Country) where women are allowed and encouraged to develop their potentials. Unlike here, where men oppress and suppress the potentials of women and frustrate their efforts to develop themselves while these same men will be entertaining the foolish mentality that women have nothing to offer man other than sex.
no woman is banned from contesting the presidency or starting her own business or becoming a billionaire. women are free to be anything they want.
but no one is entitled to encouragement. if a woman needs to be encouraged to achieve her best then her mother and father didnt do their jobs. society owes no one encouragement.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 5:56am On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
no woman is banned from contesting the presidency or starting her own business or becoming a billionaire. women are free to be anything they want.
but no one is entitled to encouragement. if a woman needs to be encouraged to achieve her best then her mother and father didnt do their jobs. society owes no one encouragement.

In such a barbaric society where even some men are not spared from being assassinated by their fellow men, much less women ?

2 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

In such a barbaric society where even some men are not spared from being assassinated by their fellow men, much less women ?
so you are saying women dont have the balls to die for what they believe in?

6 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 6:02am On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Of course, a male-dominated society, according to you, owes no one encouragement and support. This is because it's already programmed in favour of men

2 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

Of course, a male-dominated society, according to you, owes no one encouragement and support. This is because it's already programmed in favour of men
freedom is not given. its taken. by force. if your women are waiting for men to put them on top then they'll wait a long time.

6 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
freedom is not given. [b]its taken. by force[/]. if your women are waiting for men to put them on top then they'll wait a long time.

Brute force, savage violence! I am not surprised.
This is what our men resort to, using it to bully and suppress women because they(the men) are at advantage here.
What a barbaric society! Killings here and there. Women to contest in your dirty and gruesome politics?

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Hisduchess(f): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

God Bless You for this ur plain truth.
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

Brute force, savage violence! I am not surprised.
This is what our men resort to, using it to bully and suppress women because they(the men) are at advantage here.
What a barbaric society! Killings here and there. Women to contest in your dirty and gruesome politics?
you think if blacks in america thought like you they would be free today?

5 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

its not truth. and God wont bless it. its just a mindset that seems convinient to you. black men also fought to take the country from the colonisers. now its your time to fight for it as women. dont use men's unwillingness to share power as an excuse for your cowardliness and weakness. fight for your rights too. nothing good comes on a silver platter.

5 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you think if blacks in america thought like you they would be free today?

And you think they harboured that foolish mentality that women have nothing to offer society other than sex?
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

And you think they harboured that foolish mentality that women have nothing to offer society other than sex?
who said anything about women and sex?

2 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

May you equally be blessed!

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MrCork: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Kentnickole:
If you're having a crush on her just click like

....but why don't u homebase people have those kinda beauuurifull women?....(shake my head ) angry

..anyways i need a hug from her!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
who said anything about women and sex?

I did! Look up! That's the mentality of most guys here.
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Lagbaja01(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Maybe Nigeria is more complicated as a Nation
countryfive:
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

I did! Look up! That's the mentality of most guys here.
thats the point. besides YOU who said anything about women and sex? no one. but you. but you claim its most men's mentality.

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Hisduchess(f): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
its not truth. and God wont bless it. its just a mindset that seems convinient to you. black men also fought to take the country from the colonisers. now its your time to fight for it as women. dont use men's unwillingness to share power as an excuse for your cowardliness and weakness. fight for your rights too. nothing good comes on a silver platter.

will the men allow us? most of them will start shouting feminism as if standing up or contesting for power means feminism.Africa or will i say Nigeria is still very far behind when it comes to allowing women tow that route.I pray we get there someday
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

will the men allow us? most of them will start shouting feminism as if standing up or contesting for power means feminism.Africa or will i say Nigeria is still very far behind when it comes to allowing women tow that route.I pray we get there someday
so you waiting for permission?

5 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
MrCork:

....but why don't u homebase people have those kinda beauuurifull women?....(shake my head ) angry

..anyways i need a hug from her!
cheesy
milf hey cheesy
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MrCork: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

angry
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

Your judgement @ bolded is a slap on reasoning. My question is, WHY IS THE VERY HUB OF DEMOCRACY, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA YET TO HAVE A FEMALE PRESIDENT SINCE OVER TWO CENTUARIES OF PRACTICING SUCH A SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, A NUMBER ONE ADVOCATE OF THE ILLUSION CALLED 'FREEDOM', 'EQUALITY'. SHOULD WE SAY THEY ARE NOT CIVILIZE?! And should it matter what sex, or tribe or race or religion is the President of a country or WHO CAN DELIVER?!

kindly bear in mind, there are countries in Africa, the same Africa which inhabitants, the privileged who went and are still going through WESTERN EDUCATION, a system that has made mental slavery of the African Minds to always seeing themselves as INFERIOR, NOT CONFIDENT IN THEIR OWN SKIN. Yet this same continent have had women or still have women as Presidents of some African countries. Examples that I know are Liberia, Mauritius.

Why is the USA lagging behind? I may ask again.

This word: 'CIVILIZATION' has been one of the major reasons for destroying others, a pretention for their liberation to 'CIVILIZE THEM' but which intentions is nothing but to STEAL AWAY THEIR WEALTH and their minds reducing them to both material and mental slaves forever by use of BRUTE FORCE and PSYCHOLOGY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! / I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.