Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) (7883 Views)

Thunder Fire Croatia!!! / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by greenglobestore(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2018
lovely lady
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

Because she's in a more civilized environment (Country) where women are allowed and encouraged to develop their potentials. Unlike here, where men oppress and suppress the potentials of women and frustrate their efforts to develop themselves while these same men will be entertaining the foolish mentality that women have nothing to offer man other than sex.

Oh, please. No one is stopping women from contesting in Nigeria. The problem is women hardly support themselves. They will rather cast their votes for a man. Stop blaming men for the obvious disinterest of majority of women in governance.

Look at the American presidential election which Trump won and you would see how women were active in their support for Hillary. Reverse is the case in Nigeria. Women will rather bring themselves down than support themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

Of course, a male-dominated society, according to you, owes no one encouragement and support. This is because it's already programmed in favour of men

And who told you Croatia is not male-dominated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by 49cents(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2018
donjobill:

Because she's in a more civilized environment (Country) where women are allowed and encouraged to develop their potentials. Unlike here, where men oppress and suppress the potentials of women and frustrate their efforts to develop themselves while these same men will be entertaining the foolish mentality that women have nothing to offer man other than sex.

Nigerian girls are simply lazy with their sky high entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

Oh, please. No one is stopping women from contesting in Nigeria. The problem is women hardly support themselves. They will rather cast their votes for a man. Stop blaming men for the obvious disinterest of majority of women in governance.

Look at the American presidential election which Trump won and you would see how women were active in their support for Hillary. Reverse is the case in Nigeria. Women will rather bring themselves down than support themselves.

Truth be TOLD one of the major reasons why Hillary lost to Trump is because a good number of white ladies in the USA voted Trump and not Hillary. I hope to come up with the data, a statistical analysis which pointed to this as a factor to her losing.

Human's are intelligent beings. How we allow TRIVIALITIES to cloud our judgement in human affairs always baffles me. THE INTELLIGENT CHOICE TO MAKE IN A LEADER SHOULD NEVER BE LESS THAN OBJECTIVITY AND WHICH IS WHO CAN GET THE JOB DONE AND NOT WHO HAS TWO BALLS DANGLING BETWEEN HIS THIGHS OR WHO IS HAVING TWO BALLONS ON HER CHEST.

When we make choices based on OBJECTIVITY, objective results are guaranteed. True success which qualifies and makes us worthy of our gift of intellect.

Bluntboy this is the link below to view as to the assertion above about the white women who voted Trump over Hillary.https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/25/white-women-husbands-voting#ampshare=https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/25/white-women-husbands-voting
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Truth be TOLD one of the major reasons why Hillary lost election is because a good number of white ladies in the USA voted Trump and not Hillary. I hope to come up with the data, a statistical analysis which pointed to this as a factor to her losing.

Human's are intelligent beings. How we allow TRIVIALITIES to cloud our judgement in human affairs always baffles me. THE INTELLIGENT CHOICE TO MAKE IN A LEADER SHOULD NEVER BE LESS THAN OBJECTIVITY, WHO CAN GET THE JOB DONE AND NOT WHO HAS TWO BALLS DANGLING BETWEEN HIS THIGHS OR WHO IS HAVING TWO BALLONS ON HER CHEST.

When we make choices based on OBJECTIVITY, objective results is guaranteed. True success which qualifies and makes us worthy of our gift of intellect.

You may be right but my point is that Hillary won 2,864,974 more votes than Trump and I know women played a huge part in the wins. If it were by popular votes (as we have in Nigeria), Hillary would be president of the United States today.
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

You may be right but my point is that Hillary won 2,864,974 more votes than Trump and I know women played a huge part in the wins. If it were by popular votes (as we have in Nigeria), Hillary would be president of the United States today.

My major point is, we should stop being allowed to be controlled by TRIVIALITIES. Even more, by the 'EGALITARIANS' whose propositions of the law of EQUALITY is a dysfunctionality in the dynamics that naturally governs the universe mostly with respect to human society. I gat to go now. Got some work to do. Have a great day.
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

My major point is, we should stop being allowed to be controlled by TRIVIALITIES. Even more, by the 'EGALITARIANS' whose propositions of the law of EQUALITY is a dysfunctionality in the dynamics that naturally governs the universe mostly with respect to human society. I gat to go now. Got some work to do. Have a great day.

OK, I get you.
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK, I get you.
Thank you for choosing to see my holistic perspective. Bye for now hope our paths will cross again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Tunagee(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerian single and married ladies. Make una see una female gender like u being president, una go dey there dey sell puussyy up and down. They Bleep married men and sugarboy up and down. Thunder fire all Nigerian women wey no get focus for this life!

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2018
yarimo:
That is my mother in law
The woman in da oza room is your mother in-laws

So you like good thing then you will come here and be selling your great grand pa (Buhari) to Nigerians undecided

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by damtan(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP
while u watched her stand there for a long time to heartily and humbly celebrate her citizens and the French team, tell me u didn't imagine Wat could have happened if it was that old-man terrorist standing there for your country. Shame on people like u, because u are an Hausa, does it mean u must support backwardness?
You dey vex gan o. wetin the guy talk to get all these na.
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by damtan(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats the point. besides YOU who said anything about women and sex? no one. but you. but you claim its most men's mentality.
I support your arguments.
If women think anything at all is desired, it ought to be taken.

2 Likes

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
damtan:
I support your arguments.
If women think anything at all is desired, it ought to be taken.
they think because men worship women in the bedroom then automatically they will also worship women in politics. never.

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The woman in da oza room is your mother in-laws

So you like good thing then you will come here and be selling your great grand pa (Buhari) to Nigerians undecided

Rubbish
ehh ehh I am new here please welcome me.
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by yarimo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP
while u watched her stand there for a long time to heartily and humbly celebrate her citizens and the French team, tell me u didn't imagine Wat could have happened if it was that old-man terrorist standing there for your country. Shame on people like u, because u are an Hausa, does it mean u must support backwardness?
I am new here please welcome me. How do I post comments? grin
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
yarimo:
ehh ehh I am new here please welcome me.
YARIMO, you are new where undecided

1 Like

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by yarimo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

YARIMO, you are new where undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
A true President indeed

Re: Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) by donjobill: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
The other side of the President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbians Have Sex With Love Machine And Post Video On Twitter [WATCH VIDEO] / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.