Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents (37413 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Mrop(m): 4:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Psquare brother Jude Okoye throw shade at Nigerian president as he react to celebration of France president.

See photos below

See some funny comments below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/jude-okoye-react-to-worldcup-final-match-throw-shades-at-president-buhari-2/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Mrop(m): 4:24am On Jul 16, 2018

1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45am On Jul 16, 2018
WE also know a certain twin that can't stay together! cheesy

UP FRANCE! wink

He is so mature he didn't mention any name, just like us too.
#Maturity wink cheesy

UP FRANCE once again!

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Thejustw14(m): 5:20am On Jul 16, 2018
I don't know if Theresa May can do that too.:!!:.

10 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by KingLennon(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2018
If Buhari try dis one, nah to fly go heaven for operation o grin

16 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by kiddoiLL(m): 5:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Yesterday while watching the match and ceremony and it began to rain, only Putin had a guard bring him Umbrella, Macron and that lovely Croatian president stood under the rain to share the medals with smile.. Inside heavy rain oo.. If to say na one old man way dey rule us now, my guys say immediately rain dey start, na canopy dem for arrange for am, wetin be umbrella??

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by duduade: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Please arrange your family issues before talking about our country's issues

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by ednut1(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Stop comparing light and darkness. Is yeye bello not a youth , hw market

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by englishmart(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2018
stop shading Baba, Macron is not older than you....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by englishmart(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2018
duduade:
Please arrange your family issues before talking about our country's issues
I'm sorry ghon

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by SamoaJoe: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69419754:
WE also know a certain twin that can't stay together! cheesy

UP FRANCE! wink

He is so mature he didn't mention any name, just like us too.
#Maturity wink cheesy

UP FRANCE once again!

Shameless man like you. When will you be matured yourself in this life? Are you not too old to be trolling Nairaland like a kid?

By the way, is Jude the twin? Is it no longer Peter and Paul?

Later one something like that called Midolian will say "Yorubas are smart" For where? Smart my punk ass!

By the way, let me use this opportunity to congratulate Ayo Fayose. We Igbos will continue to love and support you. Thank you for standing by Christians in this devilish, demonic regime of Muhammad Buhari. An animal that should be castrated and burnt to Ashes.

Ndigbo Mma Mmanu. Continue the fight. We will continue to love and protect the Igbo ideals of love, justice, freedom and fairness.

Nigeria is currently under siege! What the so called tribe that claim smartness don't know is that the cattle rearers that own Nigeria are currently making massive plans for severe onslaught and Jihad against this nation!

Its not as if this so called Tribe that claims smartness loves the country or are even smart self. They are just being selfish and greedy all in a bid that the presidency will come to them after 2023. But we know better. After that, the illiterate foolish husbands of Northern origin will come down to the East to seek another bride and forget the West. So if Buhari wants, let him win again. The suffering the Vegetable will bring to the table will be for all as usual.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu my President
God bless lovers of freedom
God bless Biafra
God bless France
God bless Croatia

Thank You God.

By the way, Chukwu Kpokwa Nigeria Oku.... Isee!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Oh boy, what an epistle!!! wink cheesy grin shocked shocked cheesy shocked wink smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Jethrolite(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Yesterday while watching the match and ceremony and it began to rain, only Putin had a guard bring him Umbrella, Macron and that lovely Croatian president stood under the rain to share the medals with smile.. Inside heavy rain oo.. If to say na one old man way dey rule us now, my guys say immediately rain dey start, na canopy dem for arrange for am, wetin be umbrella??
He won't even attend the ceremony, he would have sent his minister for sport.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by falcon01: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2018
when i saw "fossils" i just cant stop laughing

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by kellz0(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Idiot senior brother that can’t unite his two brothers ..
Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Partnerbiz(f): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Efcc will bring the file now...
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by seunlayi(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2018
What I want to hear is when will naija win the cup
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Bossontop(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
undecided
Ah take God beg una make una no yake politics spoil the good game of football for us.....una hear.........we still dey watch wetin dey happen sha

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Sleyanya1(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Lol... grin grin grin

Seriously we need vibrant, active, innovative & nationalist leaders in Africa.

Just Imagine Paul Biya seeking 7th Term? Who does that ? If Not Mr.Greed

We need the Light down here.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Thejustw14:
I don't know if Theresa May can do that too.:!!:.
Opelenge ma se o
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Mcowubaba: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Online complain
Online insult
Online I hate Buhari
Online ginger
Online I hate APC
Online I have gotten my PVC
Twitter noise
Facebook noise
Linda ikeji blog noise
Nairaland noise

Real life
Collect 5k, una go still vote Buhari
2019, Buhari go still win massively
Na today grin cheesy cheesy

Sai Buhari, APC grin

When Naija people fit get sense na like 2075

BTW, France may have won the world cup, but the Bobbi of the Croatian prime minister won our hearts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by jegz25(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Wetin dis one dey yan? Abeg go sit down for corner you that can't even keep your twin brothers together

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2018
they should stop accusing our president, the future also begin with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Badgers14: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Not a fan of Buhari who is the president of over 170 million people.

This guy Jude talking thrash couldn't keep his 2 brothers together grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by DonMoga(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2018
croatia president hugging dey give me joy walahi. she dey give all of her

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by horlus(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2018
falcon01:
when i saw "fossils" i just cant stop laughing

Same here. Classic shade
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by badoxil(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2018
team buhari lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by michoim(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2018
This is why his fellow musicians (Wizkid and Davido) are prospering more than him! Clown.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by okerekeikpo: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Ritualist keep kwayet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Poses Like Pharaoh Of Egypt (photo) / Comedian Edo Charles Finds His Daughter After 18 Years / Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.