Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices (1861 Views)

New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / MTN Slashes Data Prices, Unveils Incentives For New Customers / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices by akinzgist(m): 4:54am On Jul 16, 2018
New MTN Activation Codes and Data Prices ranges from daily, weekly and monthly; they are flexible and affordable. The monthly data plans can be used up to 30 days, the weekly is up to 7 days, the daily plans can be used in 24 hours which is their validity period. Meanwhile, there are heavy data packages that valid for 60 days and 90 days, they are Quarterly plans.
Moreover, some current MTN data plans have additional bonus that can be used between 1am to 7am. These bonus are time-restricted, you don’t expect it to browse a whole day like the main data plan.
more tips…………
NEW MTN ACTIVATION CODES AND DATA PRICES

https://www.androidpurse.com/2018/07/09/new-mtn-activation-codes-and-data-prices/
Re: New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices by tafat: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2018
this is cool, i will need some better data to flex on my tecno spark.
Re: New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices by greenglobestore(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2018
NICE.
Re: New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmm... too many codes if you asked me
Re: New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices by naijacentric(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Yeye line
Re: New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices by damtan(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2018
MTN don tire person. very expensive data tariff
Re: New MTN Activation Codes And Data Prices by sats: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Airtel is cheaper and faster
Please dont mention glo
I take God beg you
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Full Specs, Reviews And Cheapest Price / Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone / Are There Still Better Phones Of 40k In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.