Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) (784 Views)

Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts / 300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja / 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by ainatemitayo(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Meet Wale, A Nigerian Stranded in Russia. As you guys know, I'm in Russia Currently for the just concluded World Cup.

I heard the News about Nigerians being stranded in Russia so I decided to take a trip to the embassy. Fortunately for me, I met Wale, one of the Nigerians, stranded in Russia. Here is his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJJwBOYSH-E&feature=youtu.be

Re: Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2018
that Wale dude story is a damn LIE.... if he bought a return tickets and doesnt have a visa he will get a refund and buy another ticket! any smart person knows you CANT travel via any schenghen country without a transit visa!

btw the way he is saying that he is suffering there shows us all that he was thinking of hustling there!

HOW YOU GO WATCH WORLD CUP YET YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO CHOP FOOD THERE?!!?

btw, as you can see in the pic below, all his flights had tickets number, but the flight from russia to Marocco.... so from the get go there was NO flight confirmed back to Marocco, if there was, there would be a E-ticket number (followed by confirmed) where i put the red cross below:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by oshobugie22: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
that Wale dude story is a damn LIE.... if he bought a return tickets and doesnt have a visa he will get a refund and buy another ticket! any smart person knows you CANT travel via any schenghen country without a transit visa!

btw the way he is saying that he is suffering there shows us all that he was thinking of hustling there!

btw, as you can see in the pic below, all his flights had tickets number, but the flight from russia to Marocco.... so from the get go there was NO flight confirmed back to Marocco, if there was, there would be a E-ticket number (followed by confirmed) where i put the red cross below:

Why why why na

Bro why will u just spit out such from ur mouth even here in naija to get refund for local flight self na war not to talk of foreign
Re: Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by oshobugie22: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2018
ainatemitayo:
Meet Wale, A Nigerian Stranded in Russia. As you guys know, I'm in Russia Currently for the just concluded World Cup.

I heard the News about Nigerians being stranded in Russia so I decided to take a trip to the embassy. Fortunately for me, I met Wale, one of the Nigerians, stranded in Russia. Here is his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJJwBOYSH-E&feature=youtu.be

Bro i think he should join the rest at d hotel provided by the Nigerian Embassy abi watin u tink please call him and tell him that embarassed
Re: Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2018
oshobugie22:

Why why why na
Bro why will u just spit out such from ur mouth even here in naija to get refund for local flight self na war not to talk of foreign

stop writing rubbish online....he said he bought the ticket online, therefore I REPEAT, any website he bought the ticket from will give him a refund....and ALSO, he would have been advised during the procedure of buying that ticket back to Nigeria about the visa procedure for flights transiting in a schenghen country. its a NO BRAINER!

do you think that buying a ticket online here is the same as the rubbish you go through when buying a ticket from these dubious agents in Nigeria?!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2018
oshobugie22:

Bro i think he should join the rest at d hotel provided by the Nigerian Embassy abi watin u tink please call him and tell him that embarassed

what hotel?!?!?!which rest?! bwaaaaaaaah the people who were "supposedly" stranded are "supposedly" already back in Nigeria, do you really think they will waste money to pay for hotel rooms instead of simply put these people back in a plane to Nigeria?!?!?!
Re: Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by oshobugie22: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

stop writing rubbish online....he said he bought the ticket online, therefore I REPEAT, any website he bought the ticket from will give him a refund....and ALSO, he would have been advised during the procedure of buying that ticket back to Nigeria about the visa procedure for flights transiting in a schenghen country. its a NO BRAINER!

do you think that buying a ticket online here is the same as the rubbish you go through when buying a ticket from these dubious agents in Nigeria?!

Bro ehn maybe d guy no understand d procedures to get a refund and probably just concluded that he can’t get a refund.
Re: Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by oshobugie22: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

what hotel?!?!?!which rest?! bwaaaaaaaah the people who were "supposedly" stranded are "supposedly" already back in Nigeria, do you really think they will waste money to pay for hotel rooms instead of simply put these people back in a plane to Nigeria?!?!?!

Kikikikikikikik hahahahahahaahah angry grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Stranded In Russia ! Whats Really Happened? (VIDEO) by ainatemitayo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmmmm...
MrBrownJay1:

(1) (Reply)

Clarification On Having Siblings In Canada / Please I Need Help On "How To Get To Silverbird Galleria, VI From Oshodi. Thanks / Where In Lagos Can I Send Package To Cotonou?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.