Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Facade:- A Story Of Love And Betrayal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Facade:- A Story Of Love And Betrayal (880 Views)

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facade:- A Story Of Love And Betrayal by AmaUwana(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Happy new week nairalanders
this is my first story, and i hope u all love it
its called FACADE.... thanks
CHAPTER 1:
I remember, I recall, Yes I do.... I remember a single mom not being home on weekday, a single mum who toiled all day and night to make ends meet. I remember playing pillow fights with my cousin Udeme (Foster Sister). I can taste the rain in my tongue and feel the breeze on my naked skin as I raced Adaobi and Ikechukwu on the muddy ground. Is it those when daddy would carry me on his neck while running round the street and passerbyes applauding while I laugh my heart out, that i would forget,? Or when Akpan and I would prank Obinna
.............................. I can never forget especially being loved by everyone. The bella of the house, sunshines my papa called me, mama was my neighborhood name, praises and the envy of all the kids in the neighborhood... but it was all a facade.
Re: Facade:- A Story Of Love And Betrayal by AmaUwana(f): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chapter 2
Knock knock... i heard snapping out of my thoughts who is there? I asked. Mma mummy its I your mother. After opening the door, i saw two young girls with her.
Who are they mummy? they are your cousins. their mum is late and so will stay with us from now on...
My name is Adiaha, an only child of a single mum. my mum name is Perpetual and dad? well i don't know much about him
at the age of six mummy brought sis Gloria and Victoria to stay with us and i was very happy because, 'yey!!! i now have senior sisters, i will show them to the neighbourhood', so i sat my sisters down and began telling them about our neighbours.
Re: Facade:- A Story Of Love And Betrayal by AmaUwana(f): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please is the story good?
Should I continue or not?
I need reviews please, this is my first story. Please is the story good?
Should I continue or not?
I need reviews please, this is my first story.
Re: Facade:- A Story Of Love And Betrayal by marychommy(f): 3:34am On Jul 23, 2018
bring it on, u hv a nice story coming

1 Like

Re: Facade:- A Story Of Love And Betrayal by kristalblaze(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
AmaUwana:
Please is the story good? Should I continue or not? I need reviews please, this is my first story. Please is the story good? Should I continue or not? I need reviews please, this is my first story.
still waiting sha

(1) (Reply)

The Great Train Robbery / The Great Gatsby / The Cia Believes Osama Bin Laden Is Still In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.