Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose (1834 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2018
An undaunted Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti State, has said he will not abscond from Nigeria when his immunity from criminal prosecution elapses in October.

“He is not afraid of anything. What are they going to do to him. Is EFCC the court of law?” Mr Fayose’s spokesperson, Lere Olayinka, told PREMIUM TIMES Sunday night, disclosing that he had talks with the governor over his future without immunity within the past 24 hours.

Mr Fayose, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is slated to hand over power to Kayode Fayemi, who flipped Ekiti State to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s governorship election, on October 16.

Mr Fayemi defeated Kolapo Olusola-Eleka, Mr Fayose’s deputy and PDP’s candidate, to reclaim the only South-west state held by PDP.

The state was APC until 2014 when Mr Fayemi, then governor from 2010-2014, lost his first reelection bid to Mr Fayose.

Mr Fayose won the June 2014 election in a landslide, defeating Mr Fayemi in all the 16 local government areas of the state.

Mr Fayose’s status as a PDP heavyweight quickly shaped up, especially as the only PDP governor in the Yoruba part of the country. He was later joined by then-Ondo State Governor Olusegun Mimiko, who defected to the PDP from Labour Party in October 2014.

Mr Mimiko, whose two-term tenure expired in February 2017, returned to the Labour Party last month, saying his political future and principles no longer align with what the PDP has become since losing the centre in 2015 after 16 years.

Read more;
https://zenithnaija.com/ekitidecides2018-i-wont-run-away-from-nigeria-fayose/[i][/i]
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Homeboiy: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2018
ok
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by gaetano: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by stefanweeks: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Fayose is a lion. Fayemi is a survivor. Yes to politics without bitterness. Yes to commercial cattle ranching. Cattle rearing is meant to be a business. Politicians stop trying to collect ancestral lands for it.

Kudos to Fayemi on His victory. Fayemi, protect Ekiti ancestral lands. The South has only 15% of Nigeria's arable land.

FG, talk with Kano and help them develop Falgore as a mega cattle ranch. No Southerner can complain that you are taking their ancestral lands if you do. Qatar is developing cattle ranches in the desert as we speak.

God bless Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa-Fulani and all other Nigerian ethnic groups, Amen.

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Nowhere to run to.
Surveillance on you 24/7.
We won't allow you to do a Diezani on us.
That one has been ill since 2015 in a foreign country without coming back to Naija!
Say No to Corruption!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by iammo(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Why run? Same dasukigate money paid to fayose 2014 campaign fund, was also paid to Buhari even with brand new SUV. Same BMC crew who are now anti-corruption advocate, all hypocritically went silent during Mainagate, gov yari loot, babachir scandal budget padding with presidency Barbing hair with N80m
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2018
You are cornered oga....
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2018
I'm so sure that EFCC twitter account was hacked yesterday cos no professional law enforcement agency who ought to be neutral would put up that trash on twitter just because you hate Fayose.

But if the account was not hacked, then I Nigeria is in big trouble.
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by kahal29: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2018
IGG
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Mutemenot(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2018
Is he bolt?

1 Like

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by DozieInc(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422774:
Nowhere to run to.
That one has been ill since 2015 in a foreign country.
Say No to Corruption!

Say no to corruption??
The corruption fight is the biggest joke of the decade.
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by RevenGeMission: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2018
No matter how hard you try , you won't escape justice

1 Like

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by shortgun(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Why will he run? We don't have cowards in d PDP.
If we can wrestle power from the military can't we stand the Persecution of APC that will not last?

2 Likes

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422774:
Nowhere to run to.
Say No to Corruption!
Lol
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Sharpshooota: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422774:
Nowhere to run to.
Say No to Corruption!

Who is more corrupt than Buhari who brought Maina back... Or Baru who squandered unapproved money belonging to the State... Is the grass cutter in jail?

My point... Once a zombie talks about corruption fight.. He is obviously talking about fighting the opposition..

1 Like

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by justtoodark: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
just go away....we dont care were you run too....

even if this guy is arrested he will hire all lawyers available in nigeria to defend him anyways.....

and our lawyers only sabi money....they are not about the truth....
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Drakkernoir: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2018
Make he no run nah, make em stay... Na fire go burn em Yansh.....

Mumu fellow, running his mouth up and down without decorum...

Karma surely is a biatch

1 Like

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Sharpshooota: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2018
justtoodark:
just go away....we dont care were you run too....

even if this guy is arrested he will hire all lawyers available in nigeria to defend him anyways.....

and our lawyers only sabi money....they are not about the truth....
Tdarkside... Bantudark... Open your ears
APC is not fighting any corruption
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Sharpshooota: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Drakkernoir:
Make he no run nah, make em stay... Na fire go burn em Yansh.....

Mumu fellow, running his mouth up and down without decorum...

Karma surely is a biatch

All because he was critical of the failure... Haba
Nothing is happening to him

2 Likes

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by justtoodark: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Tdarkside... Bantudark... Open your ears
APC is not fighting any corruption

uhhhh.... cry cry...i feel so honoured right now i could cry..... cry cry....soooo,you remember the darkside....??
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by activistjohnny(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2018
EkitiDecides2018: I won't run away from Nigeria — Fayose
-----------------------
Mr Fayose won the June 2014 election in a landslide, defeating Mr Fayemi in all the 16 local government areas of the state.

See more: https:///p2LdGt-19Xn
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by slimghost(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I'm so sure that EFCC twitter account was hacked yesterday cos no professional law enforcement agency who ought to be neutral would put up that trash on twitter just because you hate Fayose.

But if the account was not hacked, then I Nigeria is in big trouble.

The account was not hacked. That tells you a lot about the government of the day and yet you have supposedly sane people singing their praises.
Nigeria is gone, no redemption!!!!
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Gossipninja: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Hacked fire
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Fayose it's not as if you don't deserve leave after your tenure. 8 years on duty!

You own no one an explanation. Don't mind FG and DSS

The way them take carry your matter if to say na so Mr President take face insecurity, recession amongst others, Nigerians won't be wailing, groaning or lamenting!

2 Likes

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Magichand: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Fayose it's not as if you don't deserve leave after your tenure. 8 years on duty!

You own no one an explanation. Don't mind FG and DSS

The way them take carry your matter if to say na so Mr President take face insecurity, recession amongst others, Nigerians won't be wailing, groaning or lamenting!
undecided
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by duduade: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Who said you should run?
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by topsam1(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
fayose funny die... i remember the last time he run away when dem wan impeach am, my guy still come saint michael primary school iyin ekiti a day before cum dey boast say im no dey run anywhere. them no find am for office the next day. "moja mosa"

1 Like

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Usain bolt
Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by tashashiel(f): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you wants to run will you announce it??

1 Like

Re: Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose by Ritzy10(f): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
tashashiel:
If you wants to run will you announce it??
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Progress From The Anambra Airport Promised By Chief Willie Obiano / The Amazing Many 1st Of The Ijebus.see Pics / We’ll Resist RUGA With Our Blood, Say Akoko Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.