Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) (31301 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Bloggergirl: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2018
A Yet to be identified man was disgraced this morning after he was caught stealing car side Mirrors while s church was going on, The man who was said to have attended the service was tied, and made to walk round with it..
The incident happened at festac Town, Lagos..
See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali----
Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics)

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by nabegibeg: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Bloggergirl:
Lalasticlala

You opened a thread, made the first comment shouting the moderator, what is your problem?

Don't allow greed kill you

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Naza25: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Na wah!! So to park motor for church no safe again?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Shaouscs(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Tekajoi(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Tie and die

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Oblongata: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2018
he is very lucky he did it in church premises. ..
patapata na police station with one or 2 slaps

i trust my osodi people na barbecued body you go see for road side, no time!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by joeace2020(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2018
lol

Interested in becoming a video and animation expert. Then join my training on whatsapp today by clicking my signature link.

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by cana882(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Yes he's a thief but the church's approach is very wrong. Why not find out his reason for such action, preach to him, and assist him financially if possible. If you're so angry at him, call the police and not this embarrassment. I can assert that if it was the car he attempted stealing, he would have been burnt to death by the so called people who preach love and forgiveness. I guess they're now satisfied after disgracing the thief themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by tunjijones(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by emeijeh(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Side mirror of all things?

There is real hunger in this country

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by israelboy1(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2018
some people will be like, is it not a church, they should have just left him...probably he is hungry.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Even the churches that are suppose to enlightenment her congregation against jungle justice, now encourage them to carry it out under her watch. Sad for Nigeria.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Morbeta11(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Give him a bowl of Pepper to eat . They did same to me last week. Cost me money to fix it back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Sharpshooota: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2018
See his cone head

After chanting sai barber

See your life sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Radiant1020(f): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2018
See Wetin poverty dey cause
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Would Jesus have done that to the man if he was there?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by potoX: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Why cant you bloody Christians forgive?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by micgray100(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
See
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by AutoSpaNg: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Wetin you gain? If your nor get the car wetin you gain?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by TheSPEAKER(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Literally speaking, almost a case of "jungle justice in church"..
Lol.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Offpoint: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
They should free the man Asap, when has it become a crime for someone to take a mirror from his father's house? the poor man only wants the mirror because he has no mirror at home.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Fesomu(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Get rich or die trying... Don't they preach forgiveness again in church
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Greenbushes: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hollup! so he was caught stealing in church and was tied down and treated like an animal. Jesus didn't condemn the prostitute who was going to be stoned to death and they think they are serving Jesus bayii.... Christians and their hypocritical lifestyles. I wonder if people evn read bibles anymore. It is only pastors and prophecies they follow. The scripture of love is not for them. yinmu christians
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by DonPikko: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Naza25:
Na wah!! So to park motor for church no safe again?
they do steal very well at winners car park
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by nnadychuks(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
nabegibeg:

You opened a thread, made the first comment shouting the moderator, what is your problem?

Don't allow greed kill you
hahaha grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Morbeta11:
Give him a bowl of Pepper to eat . They did same to me last week.
oh so you're a vandal too
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by nnadychuks(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Morbeta11:
Give him a bowl of Pepper to eat . They did same to me last week.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by flyca: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Greenbushes:
Hollup! so he was caught stealing in church and was tied down and treated like an animal. Jesus didn't condemn the prostitute who was going to be stoned to death and they think they are serving Jesus bayii.... Christians and their hypocritical lifestyles. I wonder if people evn read bibles anymore. It is only pastors and prophecies they follow. The scripture of love is not for them. yinmu christians
You sound like you steal side mirrors too, what's up? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fixed
DonPikko:
I do steal very well at winners car park

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident / Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.