Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola (16336 Views)

Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Reconstructed In 2024 – FG / Ijora Olopa Bridge To Be Closed Immediately - FG / Repairs On Third Mainland Bridge Begins On July 27, To Last 27 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by olowo1995(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2018
olasis7112x:

Abeg no dey post diz ting again, something that is not real. Thank God I tried it with the lowest amount of money requested for on the platform, when i tried it, they ask me to wait for an sms after 30 min of entering the card pin no on their website, i waited no message and the nnext day i decided to recharge my card, the next thing i saw is THIS CARD HAS BEEN USED BY ANOTHER PERSON
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by Jckleiin(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
MrAnele:
I'm just here wondering... Wetin concern minister of power with Third mainland bridge?

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
Fashola handles 3 ministries; Works, Housing and Power
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by pafo(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Adebowhales:
That BBQ Man will soon show up.
I'm not saying he's jobless ooo.

Surprised he didn't make ftc.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by Niyinficient(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Raji Fashola and Fayemi.....the only glimpse of 'small change' in this Buhari era
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by MrAnele(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Jckleiin:

Fashola handles 3 ministries; Works, Housing and Power
jesus christ.... No wonder he's always confused

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by Afamed: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2018
tete7000:
What the minister is saying is not really different from what has been written. It is that this is just the first phase of the job, and that the real phase is coming which will be spread over some months. Lagosians should brace up for some suffering.
Don't be clever by half. The Minister said , 27th of July meant to access the damage on the bridge was purposely misinterpreted to be 27 months to use in repairing the bridge. He however said no one could determine the extent of the damage until the first face of assement is done which will commence on 27th of July and last till 30th of July. ( 3days). The children of hate purposely took 27th of July to mean 27 months.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by Afamed: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2018
MrAnele:
I'm just here wondering... Wetin concern minister of power with Third mainland bridge?

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
No wonder you are being referred to as lazy youth. Invariably if you have come across this in an examination or interview, definitely you would have performed woefully and later come to blame Buhari. So BRF is just a Minister of Power.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by Cheekah212(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2018
NOC1:
I am just imagining the amount of traffic that we are going to witness in Lagos, everybody will be using Carter bridge. Some people will be getting home the next day.
I tell you bro. Plying Ikorodu Road would be a nightmare for commuters.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by VULCAN(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin

So many weed smokers on Nairaland.

Poor Fashola took on 3 ministries and has made impact in none of them after 3 yrs.

I can understand a person failing in one assignment, but failing in 3 simultaneously takes anointing! grin

Baawaa:
This is one of the agent of positive change, Fashola the mentor of mentors
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by Seunbukola187(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2018
MrAnele:

you mumu plenty. Na only minister of power hin be?

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by sparko1(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
MrAnele:

SMH, so you don't know he is the minister of works too? You need to wake up!

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by wellmax(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmmm that is 2years and 3months shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is further harden the burden caused by heavy traffic jam usually experienced in Lagos even with the use of 3rd mainland bridgr undecided

Alternative roots should communicate to road users as soon as possible

I think it's high time a Nairalander open a thread too

Nigerians especially Lagosians should brace up!

This is what happens when you read but don't comprehend. or maybe you did not read at all.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by OfficialAPCNig: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
autojosh:

He also stated that repair works are going on at the Niger Bridge ,Eko bridge in Lagos and that of Kano simultaneously.

https://autojosh.com/3rd-mainland-bridge-will-not-be-closed-for-27-months-fashola/

Oluwole government.

You have completed 2 useless ports in the North and Onitsha is still begging for attention while consignments are not routed to Onne in Rivers even though 60% of Nigerian bound cargoes end up in Onitsha.

Now they have started lying with Niger bridge again.

Liars!!!
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by haryomikun(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
HomeOfMe:
What is minister Fashola doing about Lagos-Ibadan express road? The part between ogere and Ibadan are terrible,how long will it take. Didn't enjoy my trip to ibadan over the weekend at all. Must we keep saying same thing all the time.
I still passed that road a month ago. Most of the road is still very good na
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by haryomikun(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
HomeOfMe:
What is minister Fashola doing about Lagos-Ibadan express road? The part between ogere and Ibadan are terrible,how long will it take. Didn't enjoy my trip to ibadan over the weekend at all. Must we keep saying same thing all the time.
I still passed that road a month ago. Most of the road is still very good na. Lagos ibadan expressway i mean
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by romenna: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
The pipo living on the island shud be made to maintain that bridge!
What is the impact of that rubbish bridge on the lives of common Nigerians living in poverty? 
We can not continue to waste national resources just to massage the ego of some very few rich persons who discriminate against us for living on the mainland.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by HomeOfMe(f): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
haryomikun:

I still passed that road a month ago. Most of the road is still very good na. Lagos ibadan expressway i mean
It depends on what you refer to as good. Runing into potholes and bumpy areas is what you call good. I ply this road atleast once in a month to see my mother-law,I know when some parts of that road deteriorate.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola by Nikkybrainz(f): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrAnele:

He's the Minister of Power, Works and housing. It is definitely very much his business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethiopian Air Opens Condolence Registers In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu / Driving From Abuja To Jos / Have You Seen A Danfo Driver Or Okada Rider Wearing Prescription Glasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.