Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (16448 Views)

Do You Believe That Aliens Exist? (picture) / Does Real Love Still Exist? / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Do these things called haters still exist? I don't think so. If you read this entire post, you'll learn a lot — I promise. WhatsApp chat is below.

Typing...

6 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2018
At the end of this short article, I'll post a WhatsApp screenshot of something, show you why haters don't exist, how I turn them to co-authors, make money from their frustrations, and why you shouldn't take them seriously when they attack you, but take advantage of their fragile emotion to move higher in your financial ladder.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2018
The reason some people hate on others are caused by anger, depression, envy, frustration, arrogance, ego, transferred aggression, jealousy, attention seeking, joblessness, poverty, etc.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2018
People who are wealthy and happy don't hate on others except they are hating on business rivals.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2018
So, a month or two ago, I decided to teach men how to keep a relationship, make it fun, naughty, dramatic, làst long, etc. but my good intention was met with depressed and frustrated nice guys who have refused to learn, but to hate and abuse.

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2018
They abused me and called me bad names. Since I believe haters don't exist, I decided to turn their hatred or bad comments to money to show the world that 'words can't bring you down' if you persist and believe in yourself, and 'haters don't exist.'

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by Zucchi(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:
People who are wealthy and happy don't hate on others except they are hating on business rivals.

Typing...
Hating on business rivals is also wrong
Why not increase your ball game
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2018
Typing...

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Since they used the word, "jobless and make money," in some of their rants, I decided to turn those 3 threads I posted for free to a book and sell it for 7k (small money), to show them making money is not by mouth, but by action. And also, being your own boss is better than getting a job.

Typing...

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2018
One of the haters even called my brain a 2MB brain. As a good child with 2MB brain, I have to make use of my 2MB and show those haters who probably have bigger brains (2GB brains) that it's not about the "size" but how good you can use it.

A man with 2GB memory card may fill it with po.rn videos, but a wise man with 2MB memory card will have it filled with 2 great books of 1MB each. The Richest Man in Babylon is 1MB and so is Think and Grow Rich. Both books are 2MB.

In this case, the person with 2MB brain is wiser than the person with 2GB brain.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2018
While the haters (co-authors) were busy on my thread abusing me as they spend their time writing a long epistle all in the name to get to me and get some likes from their fellow haters, I smiled, switched on my PC, designed a book cover, came back to Nairaland and copied all the things I posted for free (including their negative comments) to Microsoft Word and turned it to a book.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2018
The reason I turned it to a book is to show them how easy it is for a man to make money online if he uses WFG (Wisdom, Focus, and Grace).

These haters come on Nairaland pour their frustrations on people who are succeeding. A bitter soul is an unsuccessful individual.

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Their negative comments didn't get to me, but it got into a book called Mrs. Vicky & Mr. Vick. These haters wrote 10% of the book. This this is why I don't call them haters, but co-authors. They write for me for free.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2018
People who create "contents" are bound to the millionaires. People who "create contents + good promotion" are bound to be billionaires.

Ideas that spread win. I'm urging every Nigerian youth to learn how to create and not how to complain or abuse.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Mrs. Vicky has been making money, while these guys who abused me have been making noise on Nairaland as they jump from one thread to another looking for a place to drop their negative comments.

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Here is the secret. When the person you're hating on is bigger than you, you'll always lose. Just the same way Nigeria always lose to Argentina because they're bigger than us.

When you hate someone who is better than you, the following will happen:

1. Since you're hating on him, his name will preoccupy your thought while his thoughts will not be preoccupied with your name, but creativity and ideas. He's free like a bird, but your caged with negative emotion.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2018
2. Since you're hating and abusing, you're making him more popular and he can use this popularity as a ladder to promote his business or products while you languish is poverty and agony.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2018
3. Hatred is a sin. You're sinning and he's using your sin to make money. Sin is better when it fetches money and not when it keeps you in poverty. That is wrètchedness. So, haters are wrètched sinners.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2018
4. Since you're the one hating, you will remember him, but he won't remember you. If the two of you meet on another thread, he will treat you with kindness because he doesn't remember you were the one hating. He doesn't know you and this is why you are not on his mind. What is on my mind is the future, success, and problems to solve — not problems to cause.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Haters owe the person they're hating on. So, I have used Nairaland's haters to make lots of money. In my case, haters don't exist — they're my promotional tools. This justifies the saying, "Every publicity is a good publicity."

Haters give it to me for free and I'm grateful to all haters around the world. You guys make me richer. God will bless all my haters. Without you, my bank account would be empty.

Haters don't exist — they're destiny helpers in disguise. Only the wise will know this.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2018
I never wanted to post this, but let me just do it as way of lecturing the wise ones reading this and a way let haters know that they're not haters to a smart person, but destiny helpers. They're only haters to the unwise.

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
The book has lots of extra great tips. It's 250+ pages. If you read it, your eyes will open to things dating gurus don't know. I'm not a dating guru or a relationship coach, but a Dating, Relationships, and Sex Hacker. We psychologically hack into people's brain, then explain what we found to people.

If you know how the brain works, you'll always be successful in all you do with humans. You will always win all arguments and transactions. Your haters will end up loving you at the end because you have a skill they desperately need.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Enough of the talk. Let's show WhatsApp screenshots of our last purchase of the book called Mrs. Vicky.

See the chat between our Virtual Assistant (VA) with a client and how he paid and got the book.

Something I once posted for free but people don't value free or cheap things.

Typing...

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2018

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Did you see how he replied with "Thank you"? This is to say, when you spend, you'll value and appreciate what you get. But when you get it for free, you may value or not value it, but you won't appreciate it.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2018
Now, which do you think is better? Giving people things for free and at the end they'll abuse you or packaging and selling it to people and at the end they'll thank you?

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2018
The difference between people who will financially succeed in life and people who will not succeed in life is PACKAGING + WFG.

Typing...
Faze has a better singing vocal than 2Face, but 2Face had a better packaging than Faze. Who do you think is more successful between them?

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Myspace has more features than Facebook when Facebook started, but Facebook was better packaged than Myspace. Which do you think is more successful now?

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2018
To succeed in all things in life, you need packaging and WFG. I forgot to say: This book will keep making money forever, even in 500 years to come. If I had left the content on NL without packing it, I would've been receiving more abuses by now. Money is not hard to get, but wisdom, focus, and grace is.

Typing...
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2018
One of the secrets of wealth or riches is: Solve people's problems with passion and watch wealth / riches come to you. Don't go to wealth or riches, but make them come to you by solving people's problems on a particular niche. Wealth accumulates with time. This is the secret billionaires use.

Typing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.