Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed (1482 Views)

16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online / Urgent Loan Request / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by ewawumi(f): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2018
While the Government keeps telling us to become entrepreneurs, Credit facilities are saying other wise. Imagine loan request declined because She is Self employed.

Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by nabegibeg: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2018
cry cry

And the lies they keep telling the masses of increased access to soft loans

1 Like

Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by ewawumi(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2018
nabegibeg:
cry cry

And the lies they keep telling the masses of increased access to soft loans
No mind dem
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by Tunagee(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2018
ewawumi:
While the Government keeps telling us to become entrepreneurs, Credit facilities are saying other wise. Imagine loan request declined because She is Self employed.

She ought to have known and found out before applying. The truth is most of these credit facility companies only targets workers because of predictable incomes, and avoid entrepreneurs as a result of unpredictable incomes. Loans are given out based on level of income of a salary earner; so if you don't earn salary, it becomes difficult to calculate.
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by warrenweste(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2018
ewawumi:

Try paylater
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by ewawumi(f): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
warrenweste:

Try paylater
Those ones! They offered me a loan of 7500! What effect will that have on my business? I only needed to order for something urgently
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by FoddsCapital: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
@ewawumi is she operational in Lagos?
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by eluquenson(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is ridiculous, it seems they only offer loan to the employee in white collar job.
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by Hallenjay: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
ewawumi:

Those ones! They offered me a loan of 7500! What effect will that have on my business? I only needed to order for something urgently
location and when will u pay back
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by ewawumi(f): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
FoddsCapital:
@ewawumi is she operational in Lagos?
yes
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by ewawumi(f): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hallenjay:
location and when will u pay back
in Shomolu, 6months will be just fine.
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by Hallenjay: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
ewawumi:
in Shomolu, 6months will be just fine.
ops... Sorry.. I base here in port and can only give maximum of 2month
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by FoddsCapital: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2018
ewawumi:
yes

He/she can contact us. My mobile number is on my profile.
Re: Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed by ekehopp: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
mfd

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Business - A Very Lucrative Business You Should Go Into / How To Start Clearing And Forwarding Business And How To Successfully Clear Good / *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.