Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (36650 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by TDonald: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Better Man and Better pikin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by BabaRamota1980: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
He should not have put this on internet. His own blothers now want a share of this money.

Kidnap loading...

Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Diso60090(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
flamingREED:

Money whose source and owner I know not is not enticing at all.
BTW, the peace I have is worth more than all that paper.

Make you die in peace ijn
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by babaireti(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:

when you are poor, everything is negative grin

Ezigbo nwa afo Igbo, ribe the money
infact throw some Lap for me
God bless every Igbo man around the world

this is the reason they dont want us to president
IGBO is the only tribe that will make this country work again
RITUAL! RITUAL!! RITUAL NONEY!!! loadinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Dottore: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
kinibigdil:
These money eeh, is this a product of hard work?
It's a product of lazy Ness, idleness and ranting on Nairaland and other social media

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by donbachi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
It is only in nigeria,people ask for the source of a man's wealth.but,never asked for the source of his poverty.....i sorry una .poor minds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by meobizy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Welcome to social media: where every idiot can identify as a king. Unfortunately nairaland isn't spared from the misfortune.

For all we know it is probably his only savings, child support money or rent for the month. I can do the same with 600k NGN worth of money. No one will know it's a bank loan I have no idea how to pay back.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by meobizy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Seun what is with these error 502 messages?! I refresh over and over only for the system to eventually delete my long-thought comment.
If this is a new way to let me know I'm not welcome here then type it down so I'll make an exit. Being passive about it helps nobody.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Somebody should please appeal to the foolish man to throw away the diaper and wash babys body and head very well. Mumu.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

Poverty is wen you celebrate having a job of lessthan 500k per month

#Eco99#
Hmmmm you just motivated me to do more!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Bryan88(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Metuh:

How much have you made in your entire existence? TELL THEM

Example of black people, always looking for a way to pull their own persons down.

They are the same set of people who worship the whites without asking questions o.

Slavery is real
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by JUSTICETHEO: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
[s]
decatalyst:
Senseless slowpoke.

A case of money miss road undecided
[/s]

Poor people always believe they are some how smarter

Like this idiot I am quoting.

To piss no dey had but go ask fowl like the fool I am quoting if he don see fowl piss before.

POVERTY AND JEALOUSY KILL YOU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by JUSTICETHEO: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
kinibigdil:
These money eeh, is this a product of hard work?

Go and ask block molders how hard earn money be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by JUSTICETHEO: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sijo01:
Money miss road.

You wey sabi road wey money dey pass why money no jam you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by JUSTICETHEO: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
[s]
atilla:
hope thiz iz not blood money ooo before this beautiful baby will have on curse following him all his life
[/s]

Does he sound like an afonja?
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Dozie32(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Makachi igbo amaka.. Proud to be an igbo Man..
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Dozie32(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Am telling you ooo my brother... Haters gonna mould very soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by skallion7(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
if you get money hide your face
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by sexdoll: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
this is good.

money is nothing but just a plaything.

but unfortunately, millions of people all over the world are yet to realize that.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by gr8tsuccess: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good for him if the money is clean
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by claseek(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
They even wear leg chain for the baby. Na so ee dey start
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by sisisioge: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
OK, this is not safe for the baby... Money usually carries countless gems.

BTW, I would love to be the baby's nanny o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Funny stories in Nigeria.
Please check my signature... the info would be more useful to anyone
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Greatzeus(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Metuh:

How much have you made in your entire existence?
How do I quote multiple people at once pls?

Example of black people, always looking for a way to pull their own persons down.

They are the same set of people who worship the whites without asking questions o.

Slavery is real
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by LastSurvivor11: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
decatalyst:
Senseless slowpoke.

A case of money miss road undecided

I would rather be tha senseless slowpoke like him than been Solomon like you...

Poverty na disease
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by grandstar(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

Poverty is wen you celebrate having a job of lessthan 500k per month

Poverty is wen you fight a cab driver for scratching your car

Poverty is wen you brag about building two storey building in the village and live in a rented house in the city

Poverty is when you use rolex watch dat is not working

Poverty is when you withdraw your change and put your baby on it risking body cancer jst to prove you ar rich

The black man pursues money...

The white man pursues achievement..

If you think color is the only diff den you must be an antelope...

Wah di bumboclaat

#Eco99#

Who told you blacks don't pursue achievements? Where do you get your facts from?
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by HungerBAD: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
sisisioge:
OK, this is not safe for the baby... Money usually carries countless gems.

BTW, I would love to be the baby's nanny o grin

You are not serious.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by sisisioge: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:

You are not serious.

Make me and the baby dey play with the money together nau grin
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by flamingREED(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Diso60090:

Make you die in peace ijn
You sound frustrated.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
flamingREED:

You sound frustrated.

You are right but you know what else i don't give a f@ck about you me either

So ain't slowing down for you to catch up punk
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos by gaby(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2018
hehe...this guy has just left a trail that'll help a jury bring him down but he doesn't even know it yet.

Except he' living in Nigeria or some other third world country, it'll be easy to find him out if the authorities are interested in him.

The video and picture above are all a jury will need to be convinced he's a criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / "7 Truths About Marriage You Will Not Be Told"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.