Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. (4809 Views)

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy / I Remember Getting Dissed on Nairaland - Fecko / Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by pckid: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2010
Female rapper, Lil Kim has been raining assaults on the new female rapper Nicki Minaj. Kim claimed she wants unity among female rappers and hence, all female rappers must respect the queen bee (Lil Kim). Nicki’s failure to pay respect has been a major concern and fear to Lil Kim. Lil Kim’s been throwing jabs at nicki everywhere she goes.
Lil Kim later explained why she’s dissing Nicki as she says “for the last year, she has been subliminally taken shots at me. Subliminally taken shots at the other girls in the industry. She later claimed she read an interview where Nicki says ” being that the other rap chicks in the game aint got shit to do right now, when i’m by the pool they can feed me grapes“.[which Nicki told Complex Magazine].
Kim says “ lets go all the way back when she first came out and was doing all my songs over. There was certain interviews that she was doing and my fans got upset because she was busting shots at me. She said some shit on twitter like ‘oh f*ck all you lil kim fans. Nicki minaj is the shit right now”
“my thing was, home girl got a nice little buzz going. Its obvious i’m who she wants to be like. It’s obvious she likes me and wants to be like me but she’s not paying this homage”. Lil Kim concluded.
Lil Kim discovered that Diddy is set to be Nicki’s new manager, she has not hesitated to throw insult at her old friend, Diddy when she said ‘ Puffy should be ashamed of his fucking self ‘. However, Nicki Minaj has continued to remain silent.

Lately, Drake came to Nicki’s rescue when he replied Lil Kim “so I just wanna say you (Nicki) the baddest woman to do this rap shit. I dont give a f*ck what Lil Kim or nobody else is talking about, you’re the baddest chick to ever do this shit!”

Here’s hoping things work out well between the two female rappers. And if not, it is left to the young money leader, Lil Wayne to settle it all when he comes out of the jail by november.

By Sonde Jimmy

http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/06/lil-kim-explains-why-she-dissed-nicki-minaj-as-drake-replies/

Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2010
Drake, why? Dont be getting yourself in a catfight.

Stop being a gay, bro.

And Nikki Minaj?. . . .No comment.
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by hatch: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2010
Lil' is kinda right,Nikki really trying hard to be like Lil' but the fact is they both suck.
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by sholleex(f): 1:19am On Jun 13, 2010
donno y she is so over hyped!!!!
i really dont give a siht about her
barbie faced nicki asked for all she got
nd drakes meddlin is not necessari
d gal got issues
:Ps
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by mukina2: 1:23am On Jun 13, 2010
Niki sounds like the female version of lil wayne, very annoying angry
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2010
mukina2:

Niki sounds like the female version of lil wayne, very annoying angry
Woman, where have you been. Dnt tell me you missed the game shocked
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by mukina2: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2010
me miss game? grin sorry darling, i have been watching ALL the matches.

I was busy updating some threads smiley
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 13, 2010
Ok, I was surprised too.

I'm still crying from our lost cry
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by mukina2: 2:29am On Jun 13, 2010
sorry darling < hugs> kiss

but i was not supporting sooper giggles grin grin
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by Mobinga: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
Gosh!!! Drake is a [b]b[/b]itch!
What d hell was the reply for??
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by ofokaofoki: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2010
[size=38pt]LET THEM BATTLE LYRICALLY ON A SONG, NICKI MINAJ WILL FINISH LIL KIM LYRICALLY, KIM IS OLD SCHOOL I BEG SHE IS NO MORE RELEVANT LIKE THEY SAY NAS ISNT. LOL, ITS BARBIE!!!![/size]
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by hax: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
FL Gators:
Drake, why? Dont be getting yourself in a catfight.

Stop being a gay, bro.
Quite the opposite. Didn't you see him humping her on stage before saying she was the baddest? You know men will say anything to get into your pants. I'm sure he was kidding. If Nicki's the baddest chick in the game, then the game needs change AND a motherfxcking cashier. grin lol

hatch#:

Lil' is kinda right,Nikki really trying hard to be like Lil' but the fact is they both suck.
You speak the truth sir.

And to those of you expecting Lil Kim to bounce back and spit dope sh-!t, tough luck. Biggie is dead. lmao
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by ofokaofoki: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2010
hax:

And to those of you expecting Lil Kim to bounce back and spit dope sh-!t, tough luck. Biggie is dead. lmao

hax u mean cuz big was her ghostwriter?
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by Genuflect(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
Make Nicki release album first before she starts running her mouth. Kim will shut her down
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by chiogo(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
LOL! Funny stuff

I don't see how Nicki is tryna be like Lil' Kim though - totally different styles, voice. Lil' Kim tends to put on this tough voice.
Nicki on the other hand, is barbie. Except when she yells like a psycho. 

I don't like when people say "oh you owe me this that bla" just 'cause you came into the game first. Who freaking cares? Just work on being relevant again or STFU! If Nicki is talking crap about her though, it's only fair that she defends herself but all this "you tryna be like me" talk is just BS. They don't even look alike.

Oh yea, Drake has always been soft, I'm not surprised. Woman wrapper. tongue
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by tosinaded(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
who be dem sef?
my blaise go murder dem jor tongue
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by Genuflect(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

who be dem sef?
Hahaha. True that
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by chiogo(f): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

who be dem sef?
Who? tongue
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by tosinaded(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

Who? tongue

u no fit sabi am jor. . . . .no be all this cartoon wey nicki dey do!
Blaise go murder am
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by chiogo(f): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

u no fit sabi am jor. . . . .no be all this cartoon wey nicki dey do!
Blaise go murder am
I know she's a female naija rapper. Can't find anything by her on youtube. undecided
Cartoon lol I think Nicki would be fire when it comes to an actual battle not as a groupie on a young money video. tongue
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by tosinaded(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2010
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by tosinaded(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2010
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by chiogo(f): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Lf0__6OR/BlAISE_FT_EGO_-_LASAN.html

here's her
Damn, she's good!

I'm a big critic of naija artistes but she's awesome! Yeah, she'll def murk Nicki grin I like her subject matter too. smiley
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by tosinaded(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

Damn, she's good!

I'm a big critic of naija artistes but she's awesome! Yeah, she'll def murk Nicki grin I like her subject matter too. smiley

nicki neva impress me. . . .
but in naija o, Blaise na number1
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
pckid:

when i’m by the pool they can feed me grapes“.[which Nicki told Complex  Magazine].
I choked on a spring roll!

LOL!
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by chiogo(f): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

nicki neva impress me. . . .
but in naija o, Blaise na number1
lol she tried on "roger that" since she delivered first, I thought that was iight, she even had a few word plays.  grin

The Blaise chick is hot!! Who's the guy in that song, Maga No Need Pay remix? He's good too.
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by tosinaded(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo u shld hear this one!
she took the first verse

http://www.4shared.com/audio/RpMGy7RX/too_much.html
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by chiogo(f): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2010
Those chicks are dope! I should be on that song. grin

Can I download those songs or do I have to register on the site? You could be my personal naija music provider grin Does Blaise have album(s)? I'd buy, seriously.

Oh and this:
chiogo:
Who's the guy in that song, Maga No Need Pay remix? He's good too.
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by tosinaded(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
sure u can download them songs na. . . .
nah blaise has no album yet.

the first guy on the maga no need pay song is wordsmith
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by chiogo(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
K, thanks.

The one on Nairaland or is that another Wordsmith? lol
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by tosinaded(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2010
chiogo:

K, thanks.

The one on Nairaland or is that another Wordsmith? lol
ye another one

the second guy should be. . . dez
Re: Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. by chiogo(f): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2010
So, I'm browsing your file and I download Saucekid's "roger that" by accident.  embarassed
Even Nicki rocked that beat better than him. lol no vex oo. That's the one thing I don't agree on with you. . .  .and the Lakers.  angry Get ready for tonight!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Listen To These New Jame By Michaellem Ft Wizkid / Full Biography Of Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun A.k.a Wizkid / Party Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.