Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Need Help. Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help. Urgent (4315 Views)

Please Help. Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help. Urgent by Brownfola4: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Dear All.

I will go straight to the point. I am 18 and pregnant. Just started having sex with my bf a few months ago and this mistake. I am 2weeks missed my period. Pregnancy test home kit came out positive.

My boyfriend brought a drug called mesofem and I am really worried. Anyone with information on this drug. How it is administered and possible effects.

Please I need matured advise, I can't go to anyone to talk about this, reason I brought it here. Someone please help me am already sooooo depressed.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by madridguy(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Keep the baby and thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Aremu01(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Oh Boi... U already committed fornication... U want to add murder to Ur list of sin?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by dingbang(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pls keep the baby.... Abortion is not an option

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Brownfola4: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oh pls, any medical practitioner in the house. Anyone with useful and meaningful information/advice on how to go about this. I really need help from experienced, matured or qualified persons. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by appsdope(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Madam born am o. 18 and pregnant, before u reach 30 u go Don abort 20 children

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by 9japrof(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Make una just free this lady, she has already made up to abort the baby, her mind is made up.

She's just here to know if the drug would kill her or have adverse effect on her body...

Babe if you have ears listen, suffer the dejection, misery and the shame and keep that baby... You might ruin your life trying to correct this mistake ...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Brownfola4: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Look, its more complicated than this. I cant just have this baby. I will myself than have it. I will abort it, i just need someone with good information on this method, my bf said i should take 4 of the pills at once, he is not so sure too cause someone recommended this for us, but am thinking of taking two at night and two in the morn.i am just here for help on how to get this done not on advice on keeping it pls. I really cant go to my mum or aunt. Pls any doctor here i need your help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Brownfola4: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please Mods, can you help me move this to the health sections,maybe I will get better guide there. Thanks
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Brownfola4:
Please Mods, can you help me move this to the health sections,maybe I will get better guide there. Thanks

Congratulations madam for joining the prestigious Baby-Mamas Club grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ganjafama(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Brownfola4:
Go through this.
Note: Misofem is same as misoprostol

https://iwhc.org/resources/abortion-self-administered-misoprostol-guide-women/
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Brownfola4:
Aunty wa, zip up. It won't kill you. If you can't close your legs (and I know you're unwilling to) Gold Circle condom is 100 naira, if I'm not mistaken. It's too early in your life to start aborting.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Brownfola4:
Dear All.

I will go straight to the point. I am 18 and pregnant. Just started having sex with my bf a few months ago and this mistake. I am 2weeks missed my period. Pregnancy test home kit came out positive.

My boyfriend brought a drug called mesofem and I am really worried. Anyone with information on this drug. How it is administered and possible effects.

Please I need matured advise, I can't go to anyone to talk about this, reason I brought it here. Someone please help me am already sooooo depressed.

you called a pregnancy mistake?

If your mom thought the way u are thinking would u be here today?

My Advice;

Give birth to the baby then give the baby out to motherless baby homes and move on with ur life.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Aunty wa, zip up. It won't kill you. If you can't close your legs (and I know you're unwilling to) Gold Circle condom is 100 naira, if I'm not mistaken. It's too early in your life to start aborting.

Gold circle is 4 for N50.

Some health centres give it out free.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by SilentBang(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Everyone asking her to keep it, like y'all will be there for her while going through that road... Most Nigerians are hypocrites!

@Brownfola4 You made a very big mistake, were you not taught sex education?? If you must have sex educate yourself on the topic atleast, you owe yourself that.

You didnt just have sex you had "UNPROTECTED SEX" and obviously you know nothing about Morning after pills.

Your bf cummed inside of you and you did nothing, oya clap for youself you just won a trophy, and you are just 18,,, ruining your life when its just getting started.

Thats an abortion pill your bf gave you... make use of google atleast and educate yourself properly you need it. Pregnancy shouldnt be your only worry by the way, check for STIs/STDs.

AND STAY AWAY FROM UNPROTECTED SEX.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by crackhaus: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerians and self-righteousness gringrin

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by crackhaus: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Brownfola4:
A doctor won't tell you how to administer an abortion pill on the internet. The person who sold the drug to your boyfriend should be the one administering it if he/she knows what he/she is doing.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 1:32am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

Gold circle is 4 for N50.

Some health centres give it out free.
Toh. I didn't even know it was that cheap.

I don't know what people expect when they go raw. Unless you're wishing for infertility, when you have unprotected sex, conception, 9 out of 10 times will take place, so when people start running around in panic like headless chickens when it finally happens, I'm always baffled.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 1:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Toh. I didn't even know it was that cheap.

I don't know what people expect when they go raw. Unless you're wishing for infertility, when you have sex without protection, conception, 9 out of 10 times will take place, so when people start running around in panic like headless chickens when it finally happens, I'm always baffled.

I recently learnt from a thread on this forum that raw tastes sweeter than cd..

I have done both and yet to see the differences..

I even prefer the latter because aside protection it also makes me go further
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

I recently learnt from a thread on this forum that raw tastes sweeter than cd..

I have done both and yet to see the differences..

I even prefer the latter because aside protection it also makes me go further
The responsibility for protection falls on both partners. If your boyfriend or whatever refuses to use protection because it hampers the pleasure, then you the lady should borrow herself brain and close her legs until he borrows himself brain because I don't even advice the use of morning after pills like postinor because it messes up a woman's hormonal balance.

People need to learn to use their brains more and their sexual organs less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 1:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Ishilove:

The responsibility for protection falls on both partners. If your boyfriend or whatever refuses to use protection because it hampers the pleasure, then you the lady should borrow herself brain and close her legs until he borrows himself brain because I don't even advice the use of morning after pills like postinor because it messes up a woman's hormonal balance.

cool
Ishilove:

Whatever happens to abstinence
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by DoTheNeedful: 3:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Brownfola4:
Look, its more complicated than this. I cant just have this baby. I will myself than have it. I will abort it, i just need someone with good information on this method, my bf said i should take 4 of the pills at once, he is not so sure too cause someone recommended this for us, but am thinking of taking two at night and two in the morn.i am just here for help on how to get this done not on advice on keeping it pls. I really cant go to my mum or aunt. Pls any doctor here i need your help.

Yen yen yen. undecided

You don't have the finance and maturity that adults need to keep a baby yet you are doing what adults should do. When people around caution girls like you, you will claim adulthood because you are 18 yet you can't take responsibility for your action.

At your age, you should be more obsessed with mapping out a good future for yourself. Here you are looking for advice on abortion pills.

How fucking difficult is having 18-year-old boys and girls who are virgin, even 21-year-old.

How I wish I can cane somebody here angry undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

cool

Whatever happens to abstinence
If you like, preach abstinence from now till next year, it will come out through both ears like excess ear wax.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Yen yen yen. undecided

You don't have the finance and maturity that adults need to keep a baby yet you are doing what adults should do. When people around caution girls like you, you will claim adulthood because you are 18 yet you can't take responsibility for your action.

At your age, you should be more obsessed with mapping out a good future for yourself. Here you are looking for advice on abortion pills.

How fucking difficult is having 18-year-old boys and girls who are virgin, even 21-year-old.

How I wish I can cane somebody here angry undecided
Hear hear, brother. Na wetin dey sweet goat dey kill am

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Brownfola4:
Dear All.

What happened to google and webmd?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by psycoanalyst(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2018
you will also have to got for HIV test too.it may also be positive too.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Brownfola4: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Ganjafama:

Go through this.
Note: Misofem is same as misoprostol

https://iwhc.org/resources/abortion-self-administered-misoprostol-guide-women/

Thanks. Saw this quite late though. I actually read alot on the internet but i thought i will get someones advice with real life experience. i am scared doing 4pills at once cos of some horrifying people tales i also looked up. Taking my chances with my bf directive. Hope it all turns out well. To everyone who commented thanks, i know i made a mistake and am really sorry about it and trying to correct it and live a better life.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Aremu01(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Brownfola4:

Thanks. Saw this quite late though. I actually read alot on the internet but i thought i will get someones advice with real life experience. i am scared doing 4pills at once cos of some horrifying people tales i also looked up. Taking my chances with my bf directive. Hope it all turns out well. To everyone who commented thanks, i know i made a mistake and am really sorry about it and trying to correct it and live a better life.

Swthrt.... U don't correct mistakes by killing the innocent kid.... The deed is done already.... Take the shame and have the baby..... Toor.... Thats ma advise sha
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by crackhaus: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2018
Brownfola4:

The person(s) who told you to swallow four pills does not like you or know what they're doing.
Is it even supposed to be swallowed...

Go look for an experienced pharmacist or nurse you can confide in, or better still just tell your mother.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Julivas(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Brownfola4:

Please never try to abort that baby. You are endangering your life friend. The deed has been done, the question is what will be the legitimate way out?
If your boyfriend can afford to get you an accommodation in another location, that will be okay, there you can take care of the pregnancy and give birth. It is nine months. Remember that it's better to hurt the hearts of your mum and aunt temporary than to cause them havoc. A word is enough for the wise. Best of luck.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Pubichairs(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
your BF is irresponsible I swear, and u no get sense as u kukuma dey...unless u come from a broken home

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by sweetlaw: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
if you could post this here, it means u could've researched the drug use and side effect online too.

google can help u.

in my opinion, i think you are too young to be having sex and if you must, try having protected sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Quality Wristwatches, Watch Sets HERE / Caught Between Mother's Wish And Her Sibblings Want. / Is Incarnate (akudaya) Real????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.