Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (48645 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Oshoala's Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Week As Barcelona Hails "Agba Baller" / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by ozoebuka1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Messi goal was class how he managed to control the ball while maintaining his pace was perfection not even Ronaldo can manage that... Only people like ronaldinho can do such.

5 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
I wil give it to Pavard. Of France against Argentina.. No doubt about that.. best Goal of the tournament..Haters come and argue with your money.....
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by phase1: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
SniperSmurf:
Musas goal was better than Messis goal by far.

That's a huge lie and you know it.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by churchkilo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
let us log on to fifa.com and cast our vote. i had to vote for musa isa goal cos that goal healed a lot of wounds in Nigerian hearts.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Hemanwel(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Form or without form, Ahmed Musa should automatically make the 2022 WC team for nigeria.

Nigga is so lucky scoring at the WC..

I remember his first goal against Argentina at the 2014 WC was among the TOP TEN goals of the tournament.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by chupe(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Y is Cavani's 2nd goal against Portugal not in this list.... incomplete list
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by SniperSmurf(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
phase1:

That's a huge lie and you know it.

That's your opinion. I'm entitled to mine.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by kmaster007: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Musa goal swt...

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by aluma(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
U guys should go and vote an forget about d goal now lesson if u think any oyibo will vote for black wish mean ur dict has not updated d new meaning of racist.
Musa is a goal na only get internet fight na we they win am war start

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by xpmode(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
First to Comment at last. Dedicating this to my project supervisor, Professor O.M Bamigbola.
Singular System of Linear Equations Using Gauss-Siedel-Based Method ISSA GOAL.

Celebrate with me please. grin grin grin

Pls include this link to the Vote page http://fifa.to/urpU0v7pAO

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
yaksdavirus:
Ahmed Musa's goal was really beautiful. And how do we vote?

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Therealev: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
3millionia:
Musa is a player Whalahhhiii

Ehn ehn ? Say God. I be dey think say na Coach ni oo abi cart pusher.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Ijaya123: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Messi goal was class how he managed to control the ball while maintaining his pace was perfection not even Ronaldo can manage that... Only people like ronaldinho can do such.

That's your opinion which you're entitled to. For me, Musa's goal a delight and beauty to watch. I rate it better than Messi.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Aystarz: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
thaoriginator:
the 2 Musa's goals should be on the list if not na ojoro. cry

That him first goal is the baddest, i watch it every morning when i wake up. . it's a morning blessing. A sweet goal. kiss

My thoughts exactly. The sheer cont
rol with which he brought that Moses pass to a halt, mid-air and the precision and aggression in the manner the aboki slammed that ball in Brutal Gan.

Television goal for days!!!

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
spartan50:
Musa issa a goal
You don't know what you're saying. I'm a Ronaldo fan but that control and finishing was something else. He even received the pass from the back compared to that of Musa
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by arcnomec(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
who took Xkaha's goal of from the list of goal of the tournament?
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by wudpeka(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
If over 2m registered members on NL can vote for Musa's goal, it will go a long way. Tell your neighbours as well.

The French minister solicited support for his country's FIFA WC team when he visited Nigeria.

Ladies & Gentlemen, let's do it. . .

Thank you
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by wudpeka(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by pahen1991: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
where is xhaka
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by bencr7: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Xhaka goal against Serbia and vertonghan header against Japan suppose to be included in that list!

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by health2wealth: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
I just voted Musa goal

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by ShakurM(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Big joke! Perisic goal against England and France. Cavani against Portugal. Fifa is silly for this.        
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by OhiOfIhima: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
thaoriginator:
the 2 Musa's goals should be on the list if not na ojoro. cry

That him first goal is the baddest, i watch it every morning when i wake up. . it's a morning blessing. A sweet goal. kiss

Are u for real.. Watching Musa goal every morning u wake up. Abeg world cup is over oo switch ur ideology Sir.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by jude2009: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
1)Denis Cheryshev goal against Croatia
2) Benjamin Pavard goal against Argentina
3) Phillipe Coutinho goal against Switzerland
4) Angel Di Maria goal against France
5) Nacho's goal against Portugal

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by nepapole(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Has to be cheryshev or quaresma.
Madt technique!
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by 2LESS(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
datsammy:

You don't know what you're saying. I'm a Ronaldo fan but that control and finishing was something else. He even received the pass from the back compared to that of Musa

So from where did Musa receive his own pass?
Keep on #hating ur own.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kingdolo:
Musa's goal is the winner
Let us go to that link and vote for him. He is our own.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by johnmattew: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
di Maria , coutinho and kroos goals were exceptional
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Davijunson:
Good list.. every goal there deserves it except Messi's goal. Must they always find a way to include that guy even when it's Obvious he did nothing.
Rojo's Goal against Nigeria was better than Messi's Goal set... mtcheew.
guy it was the goal DAT made it beautiful it was d control And d deft touch of DAT ball he had from d pass DAT made d goal worth it
guy DAT was beautiful

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Let us go to that link and vote for him. He is our own.
we and DAT he is our own mentality no vex musa goal no make top seven I will give it to pavard quresema or cheryserv
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
jude2009:
1)Denis Cheryshev goal against Croatia
2) Benjamin Pavard goal against Argentina
3) Phillipe Coutinho goal against Switzerland
4) Angel Di Maria goal against France
5) Nacho's goal against Portugal
lovely list but pavard before cheryserv and I think cheryserv goal against Saudi d second goal was more beautiful Dan against croatia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.