Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (48656 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Oshoala's Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Week As Barcelona Hails "Agba Baller" / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Digriz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
1.Denis Cheryshev goal against Croatia
2.Benjamin Pavard goal against Argentina
3.Ricardo quaresma goal against iran
4.Musa 1st goal against Iceland.
5.Diego costa goal against Portugal

Me i hv voted for Musa already.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Messi goal was class how he managed to control the ball while maintaining his pace was perfection not even Ronaldo can manage that... Only people like ronaldinho can do such.
u sabi ball jare did u see how d second touch while d ball still on mid air took omeruo out of d equation
DAT touch was class abeg pure orgasm
just try watching it in slow motion to appreciate wat am saying

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by skallion7(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
please let's vote musa, he's our own. No white will vote for a black. But Messi goal doesn't even deserve to be on that list, mtcheew
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
where can i vote?
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
my like list 1. pavard 2. dries mertens 3. di maria 4. quresma or chersyev(Saudi Arabia second goal) 5. messi (cause of the ball control)
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by iSpread(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
To vote: https:///ldSjNFMY2W?amp=1 or log into Twitter, searching for the verified account of FIFA WORLD CUP, at page scroll down to see the post for goals nomination.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Albinoflash(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
groundnutoil:
my like list
1. pavard
2. dries mertens
3. di maria
4. quresma or chersyev(Saudi Arabia second goal)
5. messi (cause of the ball control)
oga messi fan,u know u are a joker am no ronaldo fan but ronaldo's goal is beta dan messi's.d guy rendered d gea useless.if to say we get keeper dat messi na beta keeper for punch am out ,i just love d control but we see that everyday
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Evangkatsoulis: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ijaya123:
My vote for Goal of the Tournament Award goes like this:

1. Benjamin Pavard, France (v Argentina);

2. Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal (third goal v Spain);

3. Ahmed Musa, Nigeria (second goal v Iceland);

Nacho's goal was better than pavard's.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Evangkatsoulis: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Messi goal was class how he managed to control the ball while maintaining his pace was perfection not even Ronaldo can manage that... Only people like ronaldinho can do such.

Shut up! Ronaldo has scored similar goals several times.
Na today you start to watch ball? That goal was just above average.
Ordinary Pato would control that ball just once.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
First to Comment at last. Dedicating this to my project supervisor, Professor O.M Bamigbola. Solution to Singular System of Linear Equations Using Gauss-Siedel-Based Method ISSA GOAL.

Celebrate with me please. grin grin grin

#teamblock1
#teamunilorites
#teammathematics
#teamoptimazation

All the best in your project work o

O. M Bamigbola was also my project supervisor in 2016
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Kween09(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
I just voted for Musa.... #VoteforMusa
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Ijaya123: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Nacho's goal was better than pavard's.

Everyone with his or her own opinion.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Unluckrees(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

#teamblock1
#teamunilorites
#teammathematics
#teamoptimazation

All the best in your project work o

O. M Bamigbola was also my project supervisor in 2016
Yea bro. So honoured to meet someone of my kind.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who musa goal epp abeg.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by noble4d(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Here is the link to vote for Ahmed Musa's goal.
https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Albinoflash:
oga messi fan,u know u are a joker am no ronaldo fan but ronaldo's goal is beta dan messi's.d guy rendered d gea useless.if to say we get keeper dat messi na beta keeper for punch am out ,i just love d control but we see that everyday
lol first u can check ma posts I am a Madrid fan so I gat mad ronaldo love but I appreciate good football messi goal wasn't put dia because of d goal but cus of the touch leading to goal man dat was a sleek touch of a very high level not everyone. can pull dat off such a good weighted pass
chadli goal was cus included cus of the counter attack not neccessary d finish

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by OwenC: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Davijunson:
Good list.. every goal there deserves it except Messi's goal. Must they always find a way to include that guy even when it's Obvious he did nothing.
Rojo's Goal against Nigeria was better than Messi's Goal set... mtcheew.
Uv just said my mind.. His goal was nothing special. I wonder if he is bribing fifa
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by OwenC: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mrlgboman3:
This musa goal no fit reach anywhere.
No brain in ur head.. Just water
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by chiboy1116: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Davijunson:
Good list.. every goal there deserves it except Messi's goal. Must they always find a way to include that guy even when it's Obvious he did nothing.
u de mad!!!!?lox Messis goal was easily a top five goal in this tournament , A ball with the speed of 35km/hr in d air , trapped by a man running at 35.2km/Hr . He trapped the ball and pushed it forward while still running at 35km/hr , only the physics students will understand that it's humanly impossible to do this . There was no deceleration whattHe wajs still at his top speed while trappingthe ball . players I have seen with that kinda touch are bergkamp,xavi,zidane

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by chiboy1116: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Davijunson:
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
AKAKAK:
it is now official any team that defeats Nigeria in a tournament before the final does not go ahead to win the trophy no matter how good the team is what name an we call this ?
Italy in 1994, Argentina in 2014 and Croatia in 2018. It is just a coincidence nothing special about it.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
What about Denis Cheryshev's goal against Croatia? Musa's goal deserves to be there.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Junny04(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jeez!!!...what of Kolarov's freekick?.. That's the best goal of the tournament for me...
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Digriz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
chiboy1116:
u de mad!!!!?lox Messis goal was easily a top five goal in this tournament , A ball with the speed of 35km/hr in d air , trapped by a man running at 35.2km/Hr . He trapped the ball and pushed it forward while still running at 35km/hr , only the physics students will understand that it's humanly impossible to do this . There was no deceleration whattHe wajs still at his top speed while trappingthe ball . players I have seen with that kinda touch are bergkamp,xavi,zidane
o boy.,There is nothing spectacular about that goal,i just rewatched it now.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by MrMoney007: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Desdola:
For me Pavard's goal against Argentina or Ronaldo's free kick against Spain
I go for Pavard's, Ronaldo's goal is a free kick, it's an important goal, but the quality can be disputed not to be the best free kick of the tournament.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by bjack02(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Newton Rapson for multicomponent method
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by somehow: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Voted for Musa already!
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by kinkymax: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Davijunson:
Rojo's Goal against Nigeria was better than Messi's Goal sef... mtcheew.
ode
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by iammaKING(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Benjamin pavard gets it for me..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.