Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (49623 Views)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. / Top 10 Cities To Start-up Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Look at this wannabe forming posh. Nigga you're a Keke driver. Go find people in your family to join your Keke napep business.

grin
Dareal90s:

Am not looking for job man, I have my own ICT school, if u need job u lemme knw, google Hivazinc Technologies, I own it, nd u can't ever reach my level of achievement, am always a step ahead of you.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
Look at this wannabe forming posh. Nigga you're a Keke driver. Go find people in your family to join your Keke napep business.

grin
Now I knw the job u r doing in PH , keke drivers ar just too much here. So I've been arguing with a keke man since yesterday! Guy find ur level.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Amberon11: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2018
I'm done replying you nigga. I don't converse with mad people.
Dareal90s:

Now I knw the job u r doing in PH , keke drivers ar just too much here. So I've been arguing with a keke man since yesterday! Guy find ur level.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
I'm done replying you nigga. I don't converse with mad people.
When you have nothing to show forth as ur job, am a graduate, a serving Corper in PH a Tech Officer and an Entrepreneur (a working class), am not in search of jobs, if u need me am always available, I stay at Navy Quarters Woji, I'll help ur drowning life.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by nobone(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
You change your line of hustle.
Dareal90s:

Am presently in Portharcourt, u need to come here and spend like a month then u will understand me better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Kennyfancy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Amberon11:
Don't listen to these people. There's hustled in Abuja. Good ones.
link me now
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sijo01:
Warri and Asaba nkor?

Honestly I see asaba as just a den for yahoo boys, whenever I visit the city, herds of young men gambling and simply being unproductive is a common sight
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nostradamus: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
O.p ya list no complete oo.put akure there.the city make sense die.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nostradamus:
O.p ya list no complete oo.put akure there.the city make sense die.
Akure with poor electricity supply?
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nostradamus: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Akure with poor electricity supply?
which area did you visit in akure?it's only some few areas that have bad light others are okay.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nostradamus:
which area did you visit in akure?it's only some few areas that have bad light others are okay.
Aule or something like that near FUT akure though was around December last year.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Dareal90s:

When you have nothing to show forth as ur job, am a graduate, a serving Corper in PH a Tech Officer and an Entrepreneur (a working class), am not in search of jobs, if u need me am always available, I stay at Navy Quarters Woji, I'll help ur drowning life.

Erm.. good morning sir and sorry to disturb you

but there is a humble one here who is seeking to hustle

so if there is any opportunity or available spot i can fill sir

I live in Lagos but willing to relocate

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dfameguy: 3:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Relocat to where bro
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by MrHandsome2013: 5:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Dareal90s:

Good morning the boss, please if there is a way you can assist me in getting a job, please do...i have been teaching in one private school for over two years with meager pay of 10,000...i have ND in computer science..i coundnt further my education coz of financial constraints.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ofhismercy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Richhustlershub(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
I think you can hustle from different state but I think Lagos is the best place to hustle , I have some tips on how to hustle at richhustlershub you can check it out
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.