Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) (1620 Views)

You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? / Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by autojosh: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
When taking a ride in a danfo, the last thing you should expect is comfort.

It would be delusional to expect to be comfortable in a typically overloaded bus with dusty wooden (pako) seats, cantankerous co-passengers, the ever-present body odour of the discourteous driver and conductor, the noisy engine, etc.

However, the very least you expect is a legroom – or a space for your feet.

But it is sometimes never the case. Instead, the spot that was designed for you to place your feet on has an obstruction. It is the presence of the danfo’s spare-tyre.

Now, you are left with no choice than to suspend your feet awkwardly on the danfo’s spare tyre.

Doesn’t this annoy you?

https://autojosh.com/when-you-board-a-danfo-does-this-annoy-you-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by autojosh: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by madridguy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is lesser consider the one dey put at the back that will dirty your cloth.

God Almighty, pave way for me as am tired of jumping from one danfo to another.
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
No it doesn't!
Lagosians are used to it.

Is it worse than a mechanic, just coming out from his workshop with dirty clothes and probably going to buy a part, sitting next(tight) to you?

Is it worse than conductor having enough change and refusing to give you your change, only to change-tie you with another passenger when you get to your bus stop? Or you just forget cos you're in a hurry to catch up!

Is it worse than driver stopping intermittently at every bus stop waiting for passengers that are not visible, just to delay appointments?

Op, get a car if you want comfort smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
I can't relate anymore.
Thanks to my 2017 Range Rover Discovery.

#SmallGirlWithABigGod.
#OluwaBlessMyHustle
#JiMasun
#StayWoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by newbie2018: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
I can't relate... I roll in a Lexus
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very very annoying
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:
I can't relate anymore.

#SmallGirlWithABigGod.
#OluwaBlessMyHustle
#JiMasun
#StayWoke.
You dey find how dem go cuss you cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:

My enemies will shout olosho.
Won da mo grin grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:
Very very annoying

See this one. I thought people elbowing your bosoms would be the problem. tongue
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by Turks: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Those outside Lagos can never relate. cry
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by ShakurM(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:

My enemies will shout olosho.
Won da mo grin grin
Nobody cares, work harder tongue        
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by Aldebaran(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lols grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by Acidosis(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:
I can't relate anymore. Thanks to my 2017 Range Rover Discovery.
#SmallGirlWithABigGod. #OluwaBlessMyHustle #JiMasun #StayWoke.
Lmao grin you're too troublesome, the StayWoke tag killed me grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by donstan18: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:
I can't relate anymore.
newbie2018:
I can't relate... I roll in a Lexus

Who go gree on social media say he/she dey relate with Danfo, no be Nigerians again? cheesy

Abeeegiiiii grin

5 Likes

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
oyb:

See this one. I thought people elbowing your bosoms would be the problem. tongue
Who born dem well? cheesy
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by computerglobal(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:

grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by computerglobal(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

Who go gree on social media say he/she dey relate with Danfo, no be Nigerians again? cheesy

Abeeegiiiii grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

Abeeegiiiii grin

LOL. I would've written something nice, but you might start falling in love. I was just kidding about the RR though grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by donstan18: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. I would've written something nice, but you might start falling in love. I was just kidding about the RR though grin

Hmm...Nice.

I'm didn't say you are working or branched in a car wash organization oo or that it belongs to another person o grin

I just want to know if we can start a relationship. Mind you, i'm not a gold digger o grin

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

I'm didn't say you are working in a car wash organization oo. grin
I just want to know if we can start a relationship, I'm not a gold digger o grin

Calm down and ask nicely... grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by donstan18: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Calm down and ask nicely... grin
Can I be your midnight charger? grin

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by AHCB: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
oyb:

grin grin grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by czarina(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
shocked wait.... You mean people actually seat on wood in those buses Wetin una come dey enjoy for that Lagos sef
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

Can I be your midnight charger? grin

I don't work in a car wash na, took it just as I was about going home. I can show you same dashboard with its clock by 12midnight.

Yes, if you don't use curse words on women till the year end...
Very simple right? grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by donstan18: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't work in a car wash na, took it just as I was about going home. I can show you same dashboard with its clock by 12midnight.

Yes, if you don't use curse words on women till the year end...
Very simple right? grin

@Emboldened. Just kidding. cheesy

Toughest decision and task of the year. Nne I'm not charging again, achajijuole'm. , grin
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

@Emboldened. Just kidding. cheesy

Toughest decision and task of the year. Nne I'm not charging again, achajijuole'm. , grin

I know. I just wan follow you talk cheesy
No deal then, I thought it will be easy.
Donstan, carry your wahala dey go biko tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by chicoMX(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
czarina:
shocked wait.... You mean people actually seat on wood in those buses Wetin una come dey enjoy for that Lagos sef

Enjoyment nor be for everybody for Lagos na.

Na only Traffic be for everybody.
Re: When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) by czarina(f): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
chicoMX:

Enjoyment nor be for everybody for Lagos na.

Na only Traffic be for everybody.
E clear

(1) (Reply)

Are UK 10 Year Ban Retroactive / What Do You Think About This Kind Of Email From America About Nigeria / Nigerian Man Defrauds His US Sponsor, Uses His Credit Card To Buy 10 Cars (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.