Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos (83431 Views)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Uncertainty Rocks N’golo Kante New Role: Questions On Chelsea Fans Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
humility
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Aldebaran(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by showafrica(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
He was like, no need to rush na, I am use to it.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by handsomeyinka(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
He looks more handsome with the world Cup.

1 Like

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
He's a champion at least e.

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Jaymaxxy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
How he go come dey ask him wife for sex? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Munzy14:
Lol. kante eeeeh!!!. When i see him on duty, all i see is a last born. Those hardworking ones that respect elders but will still talk to you when it matters.

Meanwhile i heard the other guys watched via a viewing Centre yesterday..... lmaoo

Wicked picture
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by romenna: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
This has a lot to do with his background.

2 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by sod09(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
when chelsea won the league and fa cup he was also shy
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Dacronym(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
But the media is evil!
Haaaa see how you embellish something just because it is world cup will appeal and sell even the reporter wey dey write no send
Don't let anyone fool you including those on this thread nothing adorable in being Shy Experience will explain better

1 Like

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by romenna: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
How he go come dey ask him wife for sex? lipsrsealed
he will prolly need a third party to speak for him.
Na dis type gold digging ladies dey like.
Use sex take spoil him brain then collect him valuables

3 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by sheller(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
ok
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by wiseone28: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2018

france in world cup :
1986 : no african player
1998 : 4 african player
2006 : 10 african player
2018 : 17 african player
2022 : full african player

2 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
You sure the World Cup no be China made? As rain touch am, the thing don change color.!
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Didcot: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Okunrin meta ati abo, Ngo Lo and Kante. grin
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by joeace2020(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
shy guy
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by omocalabar(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
words===opposite

Kante===kalinic

add yours
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by salford: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
The same dude that drives that small Mr Bean car to training while his team mates drives expensive sport cars and trucks.. The guy seams humble to a fault. It must be his family background.

1 Like

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by phidelis94(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]n'oglo kante baba for the man

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by salford1: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
salford:
The same dude that drives that small Mr Bean car to training while his team mates drives expensive sport cars and trucks.. The guy seams humble to a fault. It must be his family background.
Humility.

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by hensben(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
romenna:
This has a lot to do with his background.
That’s true. Maybe he was been looked down on by peers and family members while growing up.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
ceejay80s:
these are africans and not french, we don help dem win cup, dem dey happy, after now them go dey call us black monkey
Are we not? With the way we treat ourselves all around Africa continent go to south Africa, Cameron etc to see yourself.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
The best defensive midfielder in the world, in my opinion.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by AreaFada2: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
wiseone28:

france in world cup :
1986 : no african player
1998 : 4 african player
2006 : 10 african player
2018 : 17 african player
2022 : full african player

John Tigana was central midfielder in 1986 Squad. He had such a fantastic link up with Michel Plantini in attack then.

Tigana was born in French Sudan (now called Mali). He has been manager of Marseilles, Monaco, Lyon, Bordeaux, Fulham (London, UK), etc.

Blacks have been in some other European squads for long. Mario Coluna was captain of Portugal national team that reached semi-final of 1966 world cup. A black man from Mozambique. Eusebio, another black man was the super star of that Portugal team just like Cristiano Ronaldo is today.

7 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Treasure1919:
Who does that?

Kante
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by akeemakinremi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
So humble
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is it true Ngolo Kante don't have a fiance?
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Horus(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-G2x-rw_X0

N'Golo Kanté is too shy to Take a Picture with World Cup Trophy
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by loydsis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
Lol. You sweat for it, grab am anyhow.

Someone please help me with 5k to add up and pay rent in school please. 2086188351 UBA.
I one help u abeg send me ur zenith acc number
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lionbite:
Meanwhile

Messi has never scored a goal in the worldcup knockout round so I wander why he got player of the tournament in 2014.

Messi is yet to win any trophy for his country. With a studded Argentine side filled with world class stars, Messi couldn't lead his nation to glory.
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by monaPhilz: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
loydsis:
I one help u abeg send me ur zenith acc number
Bro, I don't have zenith account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.