Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies (988 Views)

Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! / Fast Secured And Reliable Logistics Service In Nigeria / Who Knows The Cheapest And Most Reliable Logistics Company In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello everyone,,I want to start importation business,,,I need not too expensive logistics delivery company in Lagos that can warehouse my products and deliver to my clients when the need arises,,, please reliable ones
Re: I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies by shaqur231(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please nlers Answer my request. It's very important
Re: I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies by temple007: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Do you have any difficulty sending your cargo to any part of Nigeria even Ghana, Cotonou, Lome. Why not try Colreg Logistics. We offer the best service and give you a pocket friendly price that will make you do more business with us
Care Lines call Mr Jide on 07033922170
Mr Temple 08035189461
You can send your email address let send our proposal to with our rate for your perusal.
Email Address; colreglogistics@gmail.com
Colreglogistics@yahoo.com

Re: I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thanks I need more
Re: I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies by Tayogeorge(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2019
You should try Valuehandlers International Limited
We are into Supply Chain Management specialized in the movement of goods/cargo/items of any weight (as low as 1kg) from one place to another, from one country to another.
Our services includes Shipping of Goods to Nigeria from over 80 Countries.
Procurement of Goods
Logistics
Shipping and Clearing of Goods either by Sea or Air.
Weekly consolidation services from CHINA, USA, UK
Direct Shipping and clearing Sea and Air.
Groupage (LESS CONTAINER LOAD) as well as FCL (FULL CONTAINER LOAD).
please feel free to make any enquirers as we will be glad to attend to them all.
Thanks
Contact Bola on 08032241768, or send us an email: customercare@valuehandlers.com
We're the Winner of "Logistics Excellence Prize 2018" in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Forever Bright Tooth Gel / Should I Stop Lending People Money? / 5 Signs Of A Personal Loan Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.