Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) (53807 Views)

Deeper Life Wedding: No Makeup & Rings, See Adorable Photos Of Couple / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Akabuking: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Nairaland guys be honest, will you take a second look at this thing on the street

Stop being sarcastic, she's as ugly as ugly could get.
easy. don't call her "thing" because she didn't make up.its obvious you can't do without it.
Weda you like it or not, she's beautifulllllll...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by gwama: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
decatalyst:
PERFECT!

When you are beautiful, you are beautiful! No need for accessories.

She used black makeup on the edge of her hair, so she's make up. grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Hargbo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Abeg I can't be like this on my wedding day oooooo... Gbogbo makeup ayeeee... I will pass Abeg
after the make up nko

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by godliman: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Nairaland guys be honest, will you take a second look at this thing on the street

what would you prefer eye drops or glasses because it seems you ve 30-30 vision

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Abeg I can't be like this on my wedding day oooooo... Gbogbo makeup ayeeee... I will pass Abeg
looking artificial is now much more important to alot of girls like u
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by favor2016: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beface:
This one na natural colour and beauty. Black is beautiful.
look at the second pix very well,she used foundation and concealer to define her eye brow...the only thing she didn't use are lashes, eyeshadow and lipstick
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
my gawd
this na serious word oh
VictorRomanov:

Anybody ask you to be like that?

First fix your wedding date

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
artificial corper
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

gealousy na em go kill u.how can u used a demeaning language like thing for her?u are too mean in mind,u are wicked and Godless.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Medunah: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Am happy for her but that is her business abeg.
On my own wedding day, my highlight alone sef will be enough to blind my enemies.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Rapoo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

your comment doesn't deserve a quote, I don't even know why I am quoting you but maybe, just to clearly tell you that the lady is damn beautiful and much finer than you.

MY ADVICE: learn to appreciate beauty when next you see one.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Platony(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Girls dat has nt evn gotten a man,..talkless of a date be shouting "i cnt be lyk dis, i cnt be lyk dis",..

Ok na, she's married wit no make-ups....

U dat yaff bn making-up al d days of ur life & av bn Slayin frm generasen to generasen,...(in jenifa's voice)

ARE U MARRIED??

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Platony(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rapoo:

your comment doesn't deserve a quote, I don't even know why I am quoting you but maybe, just to clearly tell you that the lady is damn beautiful and much finer than you.

MY ADVICE: learn to appreciate beauty when next you see one.

Tell dem,....d lady is even married to a fine man.

Dey shld kip slaying & be looking for Big gods!!
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Platony(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Akabuking:

easy. don't call her "thing" because she didn't make up.its obvious you can't do without it.
Weda you like it or not, she's beautifulllllll...

And she's married.. wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by PrinceAyke: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

the hell is wrong with u. Someone's daughter, sister and wife is what u refer to as 'thing'. I'm very sure you're way ugly both in and out with this kinda attitude. People hide behind their phones and spit shit about other people like they're better. its network providers I blame that has made data cheap for scums like u

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by profmallor: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dont they look adorable?.. They must be fellow MFM brethren and sistren
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
toluwalopsy:
Same for me. I had no makeup on my wedding day. Beauty is not by makeup.

So you don marry sef?? angry
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Endowed595(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Stop balling your insecurities on people! What do you mean? The fact your ugly without make-up doesnt mean everyone is! Check out ariana Grande, selena Gomes, and Nicki Minaj without make up, and what of those days in Uni and Secondary schul, when sometimes Make up could not be used? Get your head out of your arse, they are people way more beautiful than you. Tip: go check fulani girls in Abuja. God bless girl.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Pololomaster(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Anybody ask you to be like that?
First fix your wedding date
Lolz....
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by eyinjuege: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Amazonboss:
Excuse me?? Why adorn herself with a hair decorator? For the white and

A hand fan,
Bag
Shoe to match?

If I dress this way I go bit her for beauty as I fair so sef!

Who your fairness epp?
Anybody can be fair with the right cream.
Fair doesn't mean beautiful. Most of the most beautiful Africans are not fair btw

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by eyinjuege: 2:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Despite your claim that she's ugly, and nobody will look at her, she is the one with a man getting married. She is the one looking radiant.
The ugly ones are getting married while the beautiful ones are not yet born. Which category do you fall in?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by tunahper(m): 3:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Being flawless is bae...
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by flames01: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Awaitingkopa:

Insecurity. Yes, she is beautiful. Looks like you cab differentiate between beautiful and self deception. You aren't alone. Most women are also suffering from brainlessness
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Hmm a fear you
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by DABREEZYTOS(f): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2018
for a lady calling another lady a 'thing' and 'ugly'......it so obvious your problems are... alienated.smh for u
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Maybe I'm the only one seeing that there is light make up (powder and lip gloss) on the bride.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Chevrolet076(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

ODE NIE , thats how u feel when you cnt compare ur best picture with ugwu frm aba plantd on ur head with it.... shior !

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
McBrooklyn:

So you don marry sef?? angry

cheesy cheesy Is it a bad thing for one to be married ni. Or you think I'm still in the market grin
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
toluwalopsy:

cheesy cheesy Is it a bad thing for one to be married ni. Or you think I'm still in the market grin

Lol... Ehn na see as you just make sense anyhow sef.. So I thought you'd be sef... cheesytongue
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by nemynely(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Amakababe:
You call this beautiful?

Hey! That's where you missed the point. Beauty is perspective based and what appeals to me might be distasteful to another. Honestly I may give this lady a second look. I used the word may because she isn't busty. I prefer dark toned, natural looking, busty mesomorphs. My wife meets the criteria above and more, so I pursued her until she entered my house permanently.
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by Diamondville(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
itspzpics:
This beautiful bride is without makeup on her wedding day.

And she still slays in that wedding gown.

Wow.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-beautiful-bride-with-no-makeup-no-earrings/

Guys, if you don't know about makeup, just keep quiet.. Someone that had about 5-6 components of make-up on 1. Foundation 2. Concealer 3. Contour 4. Nude lip stick 5. Lip gloss 6. Eye pencil
Re: Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oga Ade compresses his files by doing a flying round house kick to the hard drive. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.