Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (44391 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by wakabobo: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

A twitter user took to her TL to share a Whatsapp convo she had with her Male Bestie. She narrated the story to her friend sharing screenshots of her conversation between herself and her male Bestie. According to her, the guy whom she claimed wasn't suppose to ask for sex because she had earlier told him everything about her ex, heartbreaks and failed relationship, yet he had intention to fu.c.k her and run.

But this matter self na wa, how can a lady expect a male Bestie not to feel like knacking? grin grin

See screen shots of their convo below

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/convo-between-a-female-and-her-male-bestie-who-wants-hit-and-run/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigga is a Rejigger. If she open you go knack na. Why u come dae go up and down?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by oshe11: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
I still can't comprehend the girl's attitude though

Thought they are besties?

Well, its obvious they don't understand each other....
Why All the F words?

Seems their kinda besties was centered on Monetary gain

Even if he wanted to shoot a shot, why is she acting like she can read his mind?

Transfer of aggression much?

Silly girl

**Bloggers' fiction

317 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew!
So you gv oda niggers out dia FOC but u can't gv d nigga whose had ur back and listens to ur sorry tales of relationship? Even once sef!
The boy should avoid that girl like bad habit! She is a user!

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Issafela: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by phrezzz: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
mahn! Man never said he wanted to hit and run. it was all her idea. bro just said he had feelings for her that's all. sometimes the way ladies think ehnnn!

270 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by dogstyle007(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by ychris: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Where is her maturity?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yo bitch gerrat the way
gerrat the way bitch/ gerrat the way (x2).

So you can not be helping your bestfriend with puna

And i know if it was to be the other way round bros will never reject you

Thunder fia you dia!!! (x1000)

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by spafu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Buhari is a bast.ard

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Dottore: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by sabi99(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
nonsensical nonsense and trash

2 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wen money talks warris there to say??
niqqa suppose use money confuse the bitch. Na money she needs.

16 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Narldon: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by elujah1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Man and woman, no dey be friends, something must come up sooner or later, from either sides, or both...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Hundreddegrees(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
I don't feel comfortable with this bestie thing between two matured adults especially opposite sexes.. It always lead to feelings or fvck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Ijaya123: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yawn...............Zzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by sonnie10: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
I have a question. Please what age grade is this thread for?

12 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by kingthreat(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Let her keep her poonani for her future hubby
All these girls forming arent worth it. Many fishes in the sea

7 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Lionbite(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
What in the third heavens did i just read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by sisisioge: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Haba...e no hard reach this now. Just no, I don't think of you that way will suffice. All this unnecessary trouble mongering sef...whew!

10 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by alphaconde(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
lol i just laugh this guy u dont go talking about what on ur mind, you play it out

21 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Majesticniyi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
The girl is immature, the guy is a coward...the mod that pushed this to front page is an idiot!

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Blacksodje(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
All I see is an immature sissy who is hurt and a sly nigga know doesn't know how to express himself

16 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by RRWraith(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is the most re.tard.ed convo I have read this year, like WTF is this?

The girl is so immature and stupid, stupid girls everywhere who think anyone that has feelings just want to fvck. The guy is a coward, can't you just go straight to the fvcking point.....To hell with stupid besties.

Lesson from this BS to guys--: If you ever wanna fvck never be that shoulder to cry on, or that ear that listens to their never ending sorry relationship tales..Unless you are assured of a Bleep on the spot

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by adisabarber(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Open if u go open if not move on. Why make noise cos a guy asked you out?

2 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Samogbo1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Strings attached... Lol
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by teemac01(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
So the guy should just be looking as you give it to other guys abi....shebi he opened his mouth and told you he is stick abi...some women sef go just dey reason somehow

8 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by theSpark(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
They were not really friends. She was faking it. Dude should count his losses and move on.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.