Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad (29613 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Even if I no get work, I no fit read that write up there.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by LadyHeaven(f): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
No she is all shades of wrong, i pray she never finds herself in such a situation ever, i have an aunt that's a single mum, life threw lemons at her but she simply made lemonades, her kids-my uncles and aunts are hands down some of the most loving, caring, generous, and appreciative humans ever.

Single mums and dads that decide to take up the cross of training their kids highhandedly deserve at least verbal support, its not easy for even both parent marriages.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Cheapy: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Truth is bitter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Dollarship(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinaj:
Ronaldo's mum is a single mum and she didnt raise a criminal
remove that smiley please

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by wagzyl: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by whowa: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
this is all crap.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by UrRealG: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinaj:
Ronaldo's mum is a single mum and she didnt raise a criminal
She exempted widows, Ronaldo's mum is a widow

11 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Iamgrey5(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is extremely ridiculous.

Some people are victims of circumstances beyond their control. She shouldn't rush to judge people next time

Although, I agree that career baby mamas like Sophia Momodu are pathetic and physically/mentally lazy.

There are many great single moms

The mom of Obama
The mom of Dr Ben Carson

And so on

7 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by tintingz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
She knows she's generalizing, that alone makes are opinion false.

You can't be generalizing something and said it's true, that's fallacy.

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
It depends on the single mums....if a woman gets married and had a Micheal Tyson as a husband.... Then she has no other option but to be a single mum raising her kids up by her self......
But you see all those Wizkid.. Two.. Three four or five face kind of baby mamas....they are not I moment of this accusations because they never had good intentions over such responsibility except if she is working and raising money by her self

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by zilon12(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Attention seeker...

Who Raised Barrack Obama when the Dad left them and returned to Kenya

Barrack Obama was raised by his grandparents, his mother wasn't really a role model

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
A kenyan posted this.

What a dumb daft dolt.

Obama is the clearest answer to that bs. Even more so as his brother(s) grew up in the traditional family she is lionizing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by kazyhm(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
wow
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Thalamus: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

In a bid to avoid circumlocution, lemme jst say

That this avant-garde has destroyed our cultural opinionem which is the cynosure of our sanity and this contumacious miscreants known as slay mamas distort the social saeculum by introducing unwanted ninos into our civitas because of their salacious ingenium.

#Eco99#

Haba bros meme wey you get for free, na wetin you colonize even write your name on top. your own problem big ooo.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Silvermoney: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Not generally, but mostly.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Anfieldster(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Food for thought!

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Raphael007(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
babeosisi:
My God
Who is the low life that wrote this
See her mouth

She is not I think you should read her article very well and understand her.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by no1madman(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Deco664:
There is sense in what she said
99% sense!

6 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
She made points tho but she didn't have to call single mother losers. It's a choice to be a single mother and she ought to respect that. Yes, like I have always said women are more powerful than men. The game of chess proves it all. I call some feminists "weak women". This is because they are the type that know what to do as a woman but don't want to do it but use the concept of feminism as cover. It's in a woman's power to chose the right man. A woman clearly knows when a man loves her and when another does not. Have you ever wondered why some women stay in violent relationships? They know the truth but are there either for the money, blokos or paparazi that is attached to that relationship or what people will say. Many single mom knew they were in the wrong relationships but wetin dem go chop no gree them. Except for the force marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by flames01: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
babeosisi:
My God
See her mouth

Kindly point out what makes her a low life. She backed what she wrote with statistics, but here you are condemning her without any proof. Hate it all you want, most single mothers are stupid and they became single mothers because of bad attitudes, like useless pride and arrogance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very true. Go to american jails and look at the background of the millions of black men incarcerated. Over 90% of criminals locked up in american jails are product of single unwed mothers.

The sad part is that the girl children born out of wedlock in america continue the cycle of sleeping around recklessly with anybody they see, thereby increasing the population of bastard children who become criminals and sluts, and increasing the number of HIV carriers.

And for stupid Africans who think they should copy everything in america, this is the sad truth. The "baby daddy" madness that is seemingly becoming a trend among the lazy youth of this country must be discouraged and stopped.

The National Assembly or States should enact a law that locks up people who have children outside of wedlock - the man would get the stiffer jail time than the women, except in rape cases where the women won't be penalized.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by flames01: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Attention seeker...

Oga, learn to read with your senses intact. She said "most" not "all"

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by imam07: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
babeosisi:
My God
See her mouth
One single mother just spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Obodo999(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Coming from a lady. This is marvellous. Single mothers made bad choice because they themselves are worse. Like attracts likes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by CanineOfJackal: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
babeosisi:
My God
See her mouth
She is from Kenya so what do you expect? Nigeria alpha males that don't know what grooming a family entails will jump in and support her.

I still believe that anyone can raise a godly child as long as he/she is Focused, determined, resourceful, Morally upright and having the necessary funds to see to the well being of a child.

I'm a Proud Single Dad and I support every Single Mum out there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Obodo999(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
namet:
Very true. Go to american jails and look at the background of the millions of black men incarcerated. Over 90% of criminals locked up in american jails are product of single unwed mothers.

The sad part is that the girl children born out of wedlock continue the cycle of sleeping around recklessly with anybody they see, thereby increasing the population of bastard children who become criminals and sluts, as well as the number of HIV carriers.

And for stupid Africans who think they should copy everything in america, this is the sad truth. The "baby daddy" madness that is seemingly becoming a trend among the lazy youth of this country must be discouraged and stopped.

The National Assembly or States should enact a law that locks up people who have children outside of wedlock - the man would get the stiffer jail time than the women, except in rape cases where the women won't be penalized.

What about if the woman rape a man and she got pregnant. Who should be penalised?
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by lielbree: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Attention seeker...

Winston Churchill too. She's just a dumb bìtch

My aunt raised 2fine young men. A doctor and a lawyer

6 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by OEChika: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

In a bid to avoid circumlocution, lemme jst say

That this avant-garde has destroyed our cultural opinionem which is the cynosure of our sanity and this contumacious miscreants known as slay mamas distort the social saeculum by introducing unwanted ninos into our civitas because of their salacious ingenium.

#Eco99#

Say what??
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by israelmao(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
What your business with single mothers did they snatch your boyfriend ?

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by chuckcy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
So wizkids and Davido's kids are potential theifs and sluts

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by fimi: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Single mothers go full this thread.. If u knw, u knw

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.