Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Distributorship Biz Can I Start With 2M - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Distributorship Biz Can I Start With 2M (1454 Views)

Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Distributorship Biz Can I Start With 2M by okine4real: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
hello house,

I got this shop i want to give to my wife. The shop is measuring 12 by 25 feet, in tow places. meaning the shop is 12 by 50 feet. Now i have been thinking of what she would do. We have though of alot of business, but we are avoiding business that involves little start up capital. We are avoiding business with little start up capital because business with such capital is messed up. The entry into such business is easy, there by allowing the small players to frustrate a big players. let me give am example know matter how you stock your super market, an Aboki whom is not paying rent would sell the same thing you sell. Aboki can even sell lesser because he doesnot pay for shop rent and nepa bill. Also food stuff biz, start up capital is less then 60k, every woman in the neighborhood now sells food stuff, because of this, the competition is tough, in ever street you have at least two to three woman selling food stuff. So i dont want mine wife to do such business, also i want her to do a business that would allow her close max 6.30pm because of the children. the point is, we are looking at a business that has to do with Distributorship. I have thought of Indomie, but there is someone doing it in mine area, i have though of distributorship for pet bottles coke,pepsi, sprite and co, but i was told the profit is 70 naira per crate and the worst part is, the distributor has to supply his/her client. i dont think i like the pet coke and pepsi idea except there is someone here that can put me through.

So house am open to ideas, any body in the house willing to share idea of any good distributorship business with me am all ears. 07087776267 is my whatsapp phone no if anybody want to chat. Also we looking at investing a maximum of 2M. Am in Lagos

Regards

1 Like

Re: What Distributorship Biz Can I Start With 2M by hollerbaby: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Whats about tissue, wipes, diapers, and goods in that category

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To $100 Doing Simple Things / Check Meters for Shopping Malls, Estates, and Multi Tenanted Apartments. / Please I Need A Serious Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.