Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf (1211 Views)

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by dxcode(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2010
I really want to know if there is anything bad in staying out of any relationship.My friends keep teasing me about not having a babe of my own, though am handsome but I dont seem to put that into consideration for now.
Should I get one just 4 the sake of it, and whats the gain there apart from sex and so on, undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by 190: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2010
yes its a crime ooh
with a 27yr jail punishable offence~~
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by cbase: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2010
Na federal offence b dat o
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Onchedu(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2010
No crime at all, unless of course that guy thinks it's better to have a guy-girlfriend I guess.

190:

yes its a crime ooh

My punishment go plenty pass be that.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Areaboy2(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2010
dxcode:

I really want to know if there is anything bad in staying out of any relationship.My friends keep teasing me about not having a babe of my own, though am handsome but I dont seem to put that into consideration for now.
Should I get one just 4 the sake of it, and whats the gain there apart from sex and so on, undecided

what else do u have in mind ? undecided
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by daylae(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]no u dont! smiley
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by saintneo(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2010
EFCC is comin! go crab a doll ASAP
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by kosovo(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2010
dxcode:

OMG OMG, i have found some one who has my ideology, i actually thought for once that i was the only person with such in the world. . . Everything he said is equally valid about me . . pls we need answers cheesy . . .

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by femmy2010(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2010
Its no crime man.it happens that atimes we just need a break.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by dre11(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
dxcode:

, undecided

abeg no mind them jor FATHER[color=#000099][/color]

dxcode:

don't disturb urself if u re not of age

or not ready
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by ndcide(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ poster its no crime. for me after having chains of g/fs and breaking up for another . i had to take a break and im happy 4 it. coz ii can now think straight and have better archivements in life than pockets of relationships that add little or no value to ur life. in future you'll discover there is no big deal in the bf/gf frenzy.now answer this. why do you need a g/f when you KNOW 100% that you would not be getting married in 5 yrs time.

bt if you can't handle the pear pressure , go get one . but you may need another one soon. coz thats the way it goes.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by realdon(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ poster
it's not a crime in anyway rather focusing your mind on it is a distraction to achieving your goal; it's time wasting and resources consuming.

I can tell you that there is no benefit apart from the occasional 5-minute s--xual activity; and if you know that doesn't border you, abeg concentrate on achieving your primary objective(success) in life.

Those blackmails would come from girls and guys with nothing to achieve and want you to be like them; please, ignore them and make yourself 'distinct'. At the end of the day, they'd be chasing you about on achieving success

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Donvilo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
@poster. My guy, there's no crime in not having a gf. Besides, it all depends on ur choices & wants. Just live ur life the way u want it & be ur self. Forget about all those load of trash they keep feeding u. It's not worth it.
Listen to realdon.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by dxcode(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2010
dre11:

abeg no mind them jor FATHER[color=#000099][/color]

don't disturb urself if u re not of age

or not ready

What do mean by being of age? to have sex?? Maybe its the only thing you think of.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Ben13: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2010
It's no crime to be without a girl friend o
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2010
kosovo:

OMG OMG, i have found some one who has my ideology, i actually thought for once that i was the only person with such in the world. . . Everything he said is equally valid about me . . pls we need answers cheesy . . .
so u were afraid to say ur mind b4

190:

yes its a crime ooh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Kinsa(f): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
@poster, i will to ask you a personal question. How old are you?
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2010
dxcode:

whats the gain there apart from sex and so on, undecided
You definitely ain't ready for one.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by luap: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2010
Since Obama, an educated black male is highly sought after by all women. Save you self from getting tied down, stay single, just make sure you do not have any children. Consider getting a vascetomy and putting your spern on ice for any future children.

Becareful of the women. Think about it. Educated black men are rare, this is our time and we can have our pickings. We can get the cream of the crop.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by tpiah: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
nl has struck again.

see post.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by kpolli(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2010
be like say na crime ooooo,
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2010
realdon:

@ poster
it's not a crime in anyway rather focusing your mind on it is a distraction to achieving your goal; it's time wasting and resources consuming.

I can tell you that there is no benefit apart from the occasional 5-minute s--xual activity; and if you know that doesn't border you, abeg concentrate on achieving your primary objective(success) in life.

Those blackmails would come from girls and guys with nothing to achieve and want you to be like them; please, ignore them and make yourself 'distinct'. At the end of the day, they'd be chasing you about on achieving success

Cheers!

Thats the word! 100% seconded.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by martin4ep(m): 1:36am On Jun 17, 2010
ha ha ha!
so much funny posts here, it depends on d reasons why u choose not to have one??
Poster @ NaijaPage.com
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2010
@poster
first i would say that the fact that you are wondering about it means that you may be lacking something in your life. if you had everything you desire in that department then you wouldnt be opening such thread.
second you definitely shouldnt get a relationship just because of peer pressure but, depending on how old you are, you should have had a few by now.
third do you believe that "se*x and so on" is what relationships are about?! how can you truly know what you are missing if you never tried it?! its not like relationship are evil or negative.

if you had the RIGHT gf ("right" being the important word here), you would automatically also have a:
someone that you can open up to and that will be there for you.
someone that would bring you the wonderful feeling of love.
someone to plan a short future with.
someone to hangout with passionately and share wonderful moments.
someone that will touch you emotionally in ways that you didnt know existed.
someone to lift you up when you are down.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Sweetdoct247(m): 4:57am On Jun 17, 2010
If you feel you are not ready for it you don't have to go into it. The time will still come
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Carolece(f): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2010
loud and clear on the sex part, but what does come under the so on part?
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by babsjnr(m): 12:28am On Jun 18, 2010
some men just like having fun with fck buddies than dating
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf by Carolece(f): 2:10am On Jun 18, 2010
ouch! OMG, its not my truth and it hurts so bad.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Train Your Fiancee In The Higher Institution? / Ur Bf/gf Travel Abroad, How Long Can U Wait? / I Don't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.