Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,446 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (34560 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by stephenduru: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari attended a dinner hosted in his honour by President of International Criminal Court in the Hague on 16th July 2018.He was pictured with the Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji, President of the ICC and others

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/president-of-inter-international.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by SadiqBabaSani: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
ICC is mad, buhari willbnt escape judgment

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by iyatrustee(f): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
I thought they said he was going there to answer for his crimes against humanity? If yes, why is he being hosted?

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by HARDDON: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

Guess they are pepping for him... M

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by mybestlove(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
I see disappointment on buhari's face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sir you have in front of you a hypocrite, snake, murderer, landgrabber and lier, please Do with him whatever you will that will favour Nigerians and restore sanity in our systems or at least let people sleep peacefully without being bothered about militias that kill and butcher

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Buhari the cat with 9lives

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by intruxive(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Lol, where will ipob report to again now, see baba flexing with icc judges
Maybe they will report him to unicef grin grin

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by crafteck(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
They want to use style to arrest d criminal

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by HajimeSaito(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
By the time the atrocities committed by Dull-ardinho's herdsmen are presented to the ICC as evidence of genocide, he will be hosted in jail cell.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-HtUaaJbZNNM/WuYGko2-dvI/AAAAAAABRZA/6OA6sIcBGjI8HVCDKy9Zdvgnj5H3op-dACLcBGAs/s1600/klpo.jpg[/img]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Angelinastto(f): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
wasted vote!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by basic23111: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
stephenduru:
President Muhammadu Buhari attended a dinner hosted in his honour by President of International Criminal Court in the Hague on 16th July 2018.He was pictured with the Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji, President of the ICC and others

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/president-of-inter-international.html
host or arrest him...bubu is a terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Iamgrey5(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
The international criminal court is basically a tool used by the west to police third world countries in the south of the Sahara.

It has never brought justice or closure to the victims in the real sense of the word, but only punished leaders who dared to go against the wishes of the west.

Therefore, it is an institution that supports double standards .i.e. Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory coast was arrested, tried and convicted, while Paul Biya of Cameroon is given a free hand to do whatever he likes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Neil0072009(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by dermmy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
I smell smtn
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by dokunbam(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
cool cool
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by hammer6F: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
I LIKE THE WAY AFONJA ABOVE ARE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSON.

E GO CLEAR FOR UNA EYE SHORTLY, WAT THE WHOLE INVITE TO BUHARI IS ABOUT.

THIS IS THE SAME BUHARI GOVERNMENT, CRYING THAT ICC WONT STOP INVESTIGATING THEM JUST TWO MONTHS AGO.

THE FACT, BUHARI IS THE ONLY VISITING HEAD OF STATE, SHOULD RING ALARMS.

SEE THE WAY EBOE DEY LAUGH AM.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/fg-unhappy-icc-escalated-8-potential-cases-nigeria-says-respects-rule-law/

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by budusky05(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Igbos won't sleepooo.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by budusky05(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
I like this man courage, talk less do more.

Make I tune in to radio Biafra hear some lies before I sleep

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by kasheemawo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
God bless PMB
PMB till 2023 in Jesus name ipob thugs pray

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by LazyNairalander(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmm.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by defash8: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
International politics. You sit down there & people are cutting deals. Buhari has lobbied himself with Nigeria commonwealth
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Built2last: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
What kind of deceptive heading is this
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is an evidence that the Nigerian people are grateful for his exemplary leadership on the nation. God bless the president.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by danysi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Carry-on Mr integrity

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Antipob777(f): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chia Igbos will commit suicide today. This is a big slap on all Igbos faces.

Even Nnamdi KANU will be crying now at his grave.

Chukwu okike Abiama, WHY ALL THIS ?

The gods must be crazy.

Sipping my konu jejely and waiting for the frustrated pigs and idiots.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by DoTheNeedful: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Some people will not sleep tonight. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by CoolFreeday(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
I thought PDP say its a lie, that PMB wasn't invited

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Fayemi Ole' - Ekiti APC Delegates Attack Minister, Kayode Fayemi (Video) / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? / Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.