Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) (36882 Views)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
pzphoto:
A man identified as Sikiru, was, this afternoon, apprehended while having a carnal knowledge of his friend’s 12 years old daughter, around Muslim high school, Sagamu, Ogun State

A lady was said to have alerted the residents of the area after hearing the victim, Eniola, screaming in pain. Sikiru was, subsequently, mobbed while Eniola was rushed to the hospital.

The suspect has since been handed over to the police from the Sagamu police divisional headquarters.

Watch video below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/man-caught-defiling-his-friends-daughter-in-ogun-pics-video/

Thank God they covered his "full moon",or half moon...
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Exponental(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Some ashawos will make heaven if they render services to paedophiles.....
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Cumtroller: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
May God punish you for your derogatory and abusive statement. Do you think I want to endanger the skulls and virginity of my loved ones? Be guided or else...
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Cumtroller: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2018
SamCeci:

Bro,
I can understand your situation. Don't bother to stop passing abusive comments anyhow; it is certain that one of your relations will marry a yoruba guy or lady.

May God punish you for your derogatory and abusive statement. Do you think I want to endanger the skulls and virginity of my loved ones? Be guided or else...
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by phase1: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2018
The guy resemble menelik11 the yoro muslim. Cursed afonja muslim pedophiles!

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by phase1: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
PointZerom:
Since the day Oddu fell from the sky and smashed his skull on ogbomosho rock, his descendants hv not disappointed in crime and sodomy.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine shalomc yarimo omenka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Greenbushes: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
grandstar:

The issue here is not of personal disagreement. This is rape.

Even in the Mosaic law which preceded the Law of the Christ, death was the punishment for rape.

It is not a case of simply forgiving him. What if he goes out and rapes a 7 years old. That is why Caeser has laws to protect its citizens. It is there to punish the law breaker.(Romans 13:1-7)

My point is we personally have no right to take the law into our hands, that's why we have judges... Beating the man publicly is not right
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Worldgr8est: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Haba! Dis isn't good at all.
Anyways
*Yipee��_*

*Its JUMIA 6th Anniversary.*

Be a beneficiary of the Jumia 6th Anniversary Promo Discount on your Desired items which will be delivered to your doorstep.

Call/Whatsapp *07038557137* to place your order and enjoy;

� Massive Discounts, up to 70% Off on any item
� Shipping Discount on goods above #10,000
� Five Star Rated Products
� Super Fast Delivery (At Max, 2days)
These and many more mouth watering offers...

Don't miss this golden opportunity, start placing your orders *NOW!!*

Odunlami Caleb,
Jumia Sales Consultant.
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by mt77: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. One should remember the day of judgement.
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by imagrg(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
j1mmy:

You have sub Saharan African genes and iQ, the weakest, dumbest, primitive and most stupid on earth.

It is the same genes that accepted an unproven god plugged into their brains by enslavers and colonizers, as such people like you want to forgive slavery, corruption, rape, looting, exploitation, pogrom, injustice and holocaust...all because of religions you have no proof of!
May God use you to tell others of His Presence and Supreme nature. Nothing exists without the Presence of God in it. One God; Supreme and Righteous. Holy, is the One Supreme God!
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by moorevic(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dunnno wat this zoo is turning into
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
I swear west Don cast for raping... angry

It's better to push drugs Dan be a damn paedophile sad angry
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Issaboss(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Eco99:

Well if the father indeed had dis type of person as a friend den i dont pity him cuz his probably also maniac....

95% rapist some hw hav a relationship with d victim....

#Eco99#
Omo dis meme everytime e no funny again
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by j1mmy: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
imagrg:
May God use you to tell others of His Presence and Supreme nature. Nothing exists without the Presence of God in it. One God; Supreme and Righteous. Holy, is the One Supreme God!

I beg get out of here monkey!
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by GMbuharii: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
jmmy:

I beg get out of here monkey!
haba! Wetin bamoski do nah? grin grin Lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Bamoski1: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2018
GMbuharii:

haba! Wetin bamoski do nah? grin grin
Lzaa

Sense e no dey
Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by oluwafemme129(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2018
This world ehen

Re: Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) by Bohmieed: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sigh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Hassan Goes Missing A Week Before Her Wedding. Photos / Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.