Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

I ...pls Advice Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I ...pls Advice Me! (4429 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
I feel very hurt right now. A Freind of mind hurt me really bad, he knows I don't have physical streng
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Vianna(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
How old are you?
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Vianna:
How old are you?
23, why did you ask?
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I feel very hurt right now. A Freind of mind hurt me really bad, he knows I don't have physical strength to challenge him,he feels I am weak.cry cry

I find it very hard to forgive, i want to hurt him diabolically,so have been looking for a good babalawo or juju man to help me take revenge. Is there any one here who has had an encounter with a real satanist before? Not a scammer. I need his services? As far as he does not require human blood. I am willing to pay any amount of money to try the job done. I reside in Akwa ibom .Thanks

Your moniker says Jesusboy and yet you are thinking of going fetish angry

Thunder fire you dia angry

18 Likes

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Vianna(f): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
23, why did you ask?
Oh now I see...
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Your moniker says Jesusboy and yet you are thinking of going fetish angry

Thunder fire you dia angry
I don't think you know what I'm going through or how I feel right now. Its sad that Jesus allows bad things to happen to good people. embarassed
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by mimimile93: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I feel very hurt right now. A Freind of mind hurt me really bad, he knows I don't have physical strength to challenge him,he feels I am weak.cry cry

I find it very hard to forgive, i want to hurt him diabolically,so have been looking for a good babalawo or juju man to help me take revenge. Is there any one here who has had an encounter with a real satanist before? Not a scammer. I need his services? As far as he does not require human blood. I am willing to pay any amount of money to try the job done. I reside in Akwa ibom .Thanks

The best revenge is success.

Kill him with massive success

10 Likes

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Vianna:

Oh now I see...
what's it?
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Looking at your threads
you're not good person

1 Like

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Looking at your threads
you're not good person
do you know any babalawo I could consult? That's the question.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by madone: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
23, why did you ask?
becos u sound stupid. Like a fool. Like a very hopeless something not even somebody. Ur fellow man hurt u physically u now want tp use juju. Eeediot of you. And u even say is ur friend and ur moniker says u are Jesusboy. Animal like u.

6 Likes

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Cruisenaani(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
CONTACT ME
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Bintabisiriyu: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hahahaahhaha, guy you funny die
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by madone: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
do you know any babalawo I could consult? That's the question.
the thunder that ll fire u in gyming in ur fathers compound that if u have one.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
madone:
becos u sound stupid. Like a fool. Like a very hopeless something not even somebody. Ur fellow man hurt u physically u now want tp use juju. Eeediot of you. And u even say is ur friend and ur moniker says u are Jesusboy. Animal like u.
Assuming your friends raped your sister, how would you react?
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Bintabisiriyu: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
So what kind of juju do you want to do him, I mean what do you have in mind??
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by MufasaRebirth: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Assuming your friends raped your sister, how would you react?
Mmmmmm
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
So what kind of juju do you want to do him, I mean what do you have in mind??
I want to hit him with a terrible disease that will drain him for years.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Bintabisiriyu: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
My papa na babalawo so let me do inquiry for you. Which kind of disease exactly do you want.
ELEPHANTIASIS
HIV
STROKE
CANCER
HEART DISEASE
PERMANENT MALARIA
UNKNOWN DISEASE

1 Like

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by CoolFreeday(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is like your mind is already made up.

May God help you. but remember, what goes around, comes around
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

My papa na babalawo so let me do inquiry for you. Which kind of disease exactly do you want.
ELEPHANTIASIS
HIV
STROKE
CANCER
HEART DISEASE
PERMANENT MALARIA
UNKNOWN DISEASE
it seems you think i am joking .
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Bintabisiriyu: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

You are a coward, you wan jazz your fellow man, God forbid i can never do that.
You are a snake.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by damtan(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
This guy ehnnn. God will save u
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by InfernoNig: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Guy. Forgive him. That is the best you can do for him. I know how yoh feel, when no justice is done, the hatred, the wish to kill him or deal with him, still it's not going to correct what ever had been done. I have been there, and I can tell you, it's not easy even for the victim. We just have to be very careful and conscious of those we call friends, brother etc. No matter what, you just have to let it go but stay away from him. Don't allow yourself to be used.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

You do not understand what you are about to do
Let me enligten you

Juju makes use of incubi (moon spirits), dark earth bound spirits( human beings who have died but are so evil they are stuck here chasing after their addictions) and demons .

Now the so called babalawo and voodoo person's whom you will consult do not tell you that once you make use of these there is a chain attached to you and surely the deed will return to you ten fold

Your entire life will eventually be devasted , not when you expect but likely years after you would have long forgotten this act and suddenly before your eyes you will see devastation

Trully you are a dark evil spirit to even think in this way. The fact your mind went in this direction shows how evil a person you are despite your pretense

You are so dark and evil that I fear for any children that will.be born through you, for they will likely be serial.iillers or persons so evil that mankind will remember their evil deeds.

Your thoughts are dark, your aura is dark you shouldn't be here , you are one of those spirits that came from.below to be born on.earth

Your evil heart knows no limit .

The world is yet to weep for the evil you 2ill commit before your time ends on earth

Some of us and see and trully I shudder at how dark your spirit is , you are trully evil

7 Likes

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
bro just forget it, one even hurt me since a month now, failed to pay for laptop i sold for him going to a month now, what can we do?just to keep distance from them. well one poster said earlier, the best revenge is success, may God grant us.

1 Like

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Bintabisiriyu: 2:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

You do not understand what you are about to do
Let me enligten you

Juju makes use of incubi (moon spirits), dark earth bound spirits( human beings who have died but are so evil they are stuck here chasing after their addictions) and demons

How did you know this??
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by Bintabisiriyu: 2:26am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I i want to hurt him diabolically,so have been looking for a good babalawo or juju man to help me take revenge. Is there any one here who has had an encounter with a real satanist before?

This punch line got me grin grin grin
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by memories1(f): 2:36am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

I hope you know what you're going into... Once you consult a negative medium, you have freely given yourself to demons and negative entities. You are opening the door to generational battles, especially if your target also knows his way around such matters. The devil does not give anything free.
Seriously, rethink this route, you're too young to carry such a burden. May you find peace in a peaceful way.
Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by TaxCollector: 3:51am On Jul 17, 2018
If you’re serious, let me know.
JESUSBOIY:

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by romenna: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
hit the gym so u can hit him hard

2 Likes

Re: I ...pls Advice Me! by phemmyfour: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

cc Iyawitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madness Or What Lady Goes Totally Naked On Her New Photo Shoot Display Her Pinky / Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.