Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

7 Signs That School Is Not For You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You (20647 Views)

I Finally Realized That School Is A Waste Of Time In Nigeria. / Now That School Has Resumed!! / School is not a scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs That School Is Not For You by 24hoursreporter: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2018
We all know that going to school is very good. However, education is not for everybody, some people are better off learning a skill. That you aren’t smart academically doesn’t mean that you aren’t good in other areas. Try to discover your real talent or skills instead of wasting time going when you don’t have the knowledge. This article will unveil to you the signs that school is not for you.

If you are facing any of the following predicaments or challenges, they are signs that school is not for you.

Signs That School Is Not For You

#1 Scored Less Than 50 Jamb

The total score for Jamb is 400. So, if you score less than 50 in Jamb examination, it is a pure indication that school is not for you. Try to discover your real skill as studying is obviously not one of them.

#2 You Don’t Have A Single Credit In Your Waec Result

Another sign that school is not for you is when you have parallel F in your Waec. As a matter of fact, you didn’t even get a single credit.

#3 Cooking Beans 10 minutes to Exam

This may seem funny, but it is definitely one of the signs that school is not for you. If you have ever attempted to cook beans few minute to examination, just know that you are wasting your parents school fees.

As a matter of fact, pity your parents and think of the best thing to do with your life outside schooling.

#4 You Sleep In The Exam Hall

When you start sleeping the examination hall, just know that school is not for you. It is an indication that you are doing something you don’t have passion for.

So, discover your passion and go for it. This is better than forcing your self to study and end up sleeping during examinations.

#5 You Only Read A day to examination

Lack of seriousness is when a student start reading a text book or study material a day to examination. Oh! you think this is normal?

Don’t be deceived, it is one of the most obvious signs that school is not for you.

#6 Your GPA is 1.0 on a scale of 5.0

This one is actually very powerful. When a student GPA is 1.0 on a scale of 5.0, seriously, it is a sign that school is not for them.

How can you score a GPA as low as 1.0 in the University? Are you breaking melon in School? Stop deceiving yourself, go and learn a trade.

#7 Submit Your Question Paper and Take your answer sheet home

I actually saw somebody who made similar mistake during my undergraduate days. the question I keep asking is “How can you submit question paper and take your answer sheet home”?

This is a serious one. But once you start making these types of mistakes, just know that school is not for you.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/07/16/7-signs-that-school-is-not-for-you/

15 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by lobinche101(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Be like nah me be the first to comment oo? Make I go buy Hennessey first.. I must celebrate. All my village people wey think say I no fit succeed make unna come see oooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Nltaliban(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Op, you need a new brain. The one you're using now Is full of poo.

Most of your points are caused by lack of adequate preparation for examination.

Every time I slept in a major examination, I end up having A. Because me sleeping means I've answered all questions and don't want to Futher stress my brain. so your assertion is baseless.

38 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by magabounce(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Hahahhahahahhhhahah
Issokay

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Beface(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
If I'm to accept some of the things you wrote it means i would have given up but I refused to accept such fact as a result I turned my table around.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by cinoedhunter: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
The way this country is going eh, u begin to wonder if school is for any person angry

8 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by bhandsome: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Submitting ur omokirikiri (expo) placed inside ur answer sheet

11 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by magabounce(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Nltaliban:
H
lobinche101:
Sdfhjn
See them... Ndi vacant billboard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by computerboy: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
I know people who read a day to exam and still make good results.

That beans own tho grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
NOW, this is funny!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Necksonnel: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Lol
Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Halib(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
u don't know ur exam date

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Iyawofarmer: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Lol, this one weak me I swear.... Up Nairaland...down down...all ancestors

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by usmanktg2(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018

I always do this and I am a First Class engineering graduate.

Don't discourage someone.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Mowunmiaf: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
crap

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
If you're naturally talented, find something to do oo. A degree in garbage write-up won't get you out of this sh*thole. Yes, I'm talking to you @Op.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Naijagram(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Nairaland is finished!
So this trash made FP.
Don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Naijagram(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Nairaland is finished!
So this trash made FP.
Don't quote me.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by emmyw(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Nice Post But I Disagree With You On That Number 5.
Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by AnikeAyaOba(f): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Basic truth! but.. it hurt
Education is not for everybody,some are better of learning skill|handwork...I have a very dull friend but he's gifted anything electronics just bring it to him !!!!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by qanda: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Truancy while classes are ongoing.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Kennitrust(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Funny irony
Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by chuckcy(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2018
24hoursreporter:

We all know that going to school is very good. However, education is not for everybody, some people are better off learning a skill. That you aren’t smart academically doesn’t mean that you aren’t good in other areas. Try to discover your real talent or skills instead of wasting time going when you don’t have the knowledge. This article will unveil to you the signs that school is not for you.

If you are facing any of the following predicaments or challenges, they are signs that school is not for you.

Signs That School Is Not For You

#1 Scored Less Than 50 Jamb

The total score for Jamb is 400. So, if you score less than 50 in Jamb examination, it is a pure indication that school is not for you. Try to discover your real skill as studying is obviously not one of them.

#2 You Don’t Have A Single Credit In Your Waec Result

Another sign that school is not for you is when you have parallel F in your Waec. As a matter of fact, you didn’t even get a single credit.

#3 Cooking Beans 10 minutes to Exam

This may seem funny, but it is definitely one of the signs that school is not for you. If you have ever attempted to cook beans few minute to examination, just know that you are wasting your parents school fees.

As a matter of fact, pity your parents and think of the best thing to do with your life outside schooling.

#4 You Sleep In The Exam Hall

When you start sleeping the examination hall, just know that school is not for you. It is an indication that you are doing something you don’t have passion for.

So, discover your passion and go for it. This is better than forcing your self to study and end up sleeping during examinations.

Lack of seriousness is when a student start reading a text book or study material a day to examination. Oh! you think this is normal?

Don’t be deceived, it is one of the most obvious signs that school is not for you.

#6 Your GPA is 1.0 on a scale of 5.0

This one is actually very powerful. When a student GPA is 1.0 on a scale of 5.0, seriously, it is a sign that school is not for them.

How can you score a GPA as low as 1.0 in the University? Are you breaking melon in School? Stop deceiving yourself, go and learn a trade.

#7 Submit Your Question Paper and Take your answer sheet home

I actually saw somebody who made similar mistake during my undergraduate days. the question I keep asking is “How can you submit question paper and take your answer sheet home”?

This is a serious one. But once you start making these types of mistakes, just know that school is not for you.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/07/16/7-signs-that-school-is-not-for-you/

also taking time compiling 7 Signs That School Is Not For You.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by Sard(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
lol..
I know this is a joke, but I've slept in an exam venue before. If you're the type that reads all night while having an exam the following morning, you can take a 5 to 10-minute nap to recall some of the things you've read.
Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by geedot: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Tharash!
Re: 7 Signs That School Is Not For You by SEONaijaExpert: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
I find this hilarious. Comical relief grin

PM me to Design a Blog and Full search engine optimization

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Calls For JAMB Registrar’s Resignation / Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / School Collapses In Ghana, Kills 6 Pupils (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.