Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse (12989 Views)

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / NAFDAC Warns Against Eating Fruits Ripened With Calcium Carbide / How To Prepare Peppered Goat Meat Without Grill (tasty Asun Recipe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by MichaelMega: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2018
A leading beverage manufacturing firm, Tasty Time Ltd has warned the public against using some of its products for substance abuse.

Speaking against the background of recent arrest of some youths Lagos for cultism and substance abuse, the company said it premium Tasty Time Mix to Drink Blackcurrant flavoured drink is not in any way associated with the infamous 'scoochies'.

In a statement its legal counsel, Ayodele Kusamotu, the company noted that it is not into the production of alcoholic or intoxicating substances and warns youth against using its products for wrong purposes.

He said: "The attention of Tasty Time Company has been drawn to a media campaign aimed at evoking negative perception towards one of its leading products in the market.

"During the parade of some arrested cultists in Lagos last week, police authorities had displayed Tasty Time Mix to Drink Blackcurrant flavoured drink container and referred to it as 'Scoochies'.
http://dailybells.com.ng/brands-marketing/tasty-time-warns-against-products-abuse/17/07/2018/

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2018
This is nothing but DRUG ABUSE!
Their life.
Their choice.
Their TASTY.
Their TIME.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Proffdada: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Tell aunty Tiwa Savage ọ.
She's on a codeine diet

3 Likes

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2018
"During the parade of some arrested cultists in Lagos last week, police authorities had displayed Tasty Time Mix to Drink Blackcurrant flavoured drink container and referred to it as 'Scoochies'.....

There is nothing this SCIENCE STUDENTS won't mix together to get HIGH and get themselves killed or to damage their liver.
They should all remember that
Y ou
O nly
L ive
O nce

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Smarte724(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by phemmyfour: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Won ti lana
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by jibolarazor(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2018
They should embrace skusi o. If nobi for skusi shey you think say dem go sell?

6 Likes

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Authoreety: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2018
I blame olamide

Runs outta thread!

1 Like

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by sweetkev(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Imagine, what is their business with what customers do with their product. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by abumoney(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians are professionals in products abuse especially our girls. If you think I'm lying, ask CaroWhite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by computerglobal(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2018
phemmyfour:
Won ti lana

grin
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Mmmmm tasty time, one of the drinks from my childhood smiley

4 Likes

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2018
angry

They should be happy sef that people still patronize their product for mixing weeds and tramadol or to be used as holy communion.

Who still drinks tasty time on a normal day?... drink that will turn my tongue to purple, is that one drink ni?

13 Likes

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by dkronicle(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2018
grin
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by newoffer: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Let them go to Mars since they are into science. Awon Omo Ale
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Their PR manager deserves some accolades, kindly compare their sales in the next few weeks/ months.

Before una go swallow me for Nairaland, i just dey talk wetin i reason ooooo
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by calddon(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Moving to preserve its Goodwill, very thoughtful.
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Mmmmm tasty time, one of the drinks from my childhood smiley

Wait, what?!?!

My own na Tree Top o!

1 Like

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by twilliamx(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2018
So Tasty time still dey exist?

1 Like

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Felixalex(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Proffdada:
Tell aunty Tiwa Savage ọ.
She's on a codeine diet

She said protein diet
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by pointstores(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2018
I remember does days
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by cooldipo(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2018
You get high and low afterwards..... Slow and steady does it for me

1 Like

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Beremx(f): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Tasty time was the drink back then. You can steal to make sure you buy it everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by IMASTEX: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Right in the right direction
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449684:
This is nothing but DRUG ABUSE!
Their life.
Their choice.
Their TASTY.
Their TIME.
Is Nairaland truly what you do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by sarahade(f): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by Happychildlove(f): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

They should be happy sef that people still patronize their product for mixing weeds and tramadol or to be used as holy communion.

Who still drinks tasty time on a normal day?... drink that will turn my tongue to purple, is that one drink ni?
Oya tell them
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by sarahade(f): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Is Nairaland truly what you do for a living?

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Husband and wife IGNORED. cheesy wink
Useless Aproko couple!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69450491:
Husband and wife IGNORED. cheesy wink
Useless Aproko couple!
It is disturbing. Retreat and think!

Perception.....
Re: Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
It is disturbing. Retreat and think!

Perception.....

We Saw your posts and and saw that all your comments are about cursing, abusing, binkering and fighting people EVERYWHERE, it is not your kind of person we should be conversing it.
Go and find the next person that will have your time.
We are too civil for that.
Have a nice day while you slideeee......

sarahade:

Abi o
.....and for you.
For the FACT that we respect women a lot, we will advice you to mind your business and dont bring hatred to your head.
And if you refuse to.....
You will learn soon.
Nuff said.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Food/Meals? / Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday / Useful And Handy Uses Of Salt !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.