Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy (18415 Views)

Esie Museum In Kwara, A Wonderful Discovery: French Envoy / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Foreigners Not Involved In Nigeria's Killings: French Envoy Contradicts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

Are you educated? Or you think as you have been inside a classroom before or now transmutes to being educated.
No it does not. They only test your memory in schools, they indoctrinate you and condition you. Memory is overrated, thinking and induction is what makes you educated. There's a cause for every effect,

You said France exposed bush on what

Come on , did you hear that on Radio Biafra?

You are only brilliant at being an ignorant bigot.

So unintelligent

This isn't internet scam, fraud, grad theft , indentity theft, rituals incest, rape , pension fraud,zoomx3 armed robbery, or fogery so calm down you don't know more than others about this.

Where did you see I mentioned France exposed bush?

The French envoy started the obvious which is that no foreigners are perpetuating these nursers hence further exposing buhari as a pathological list which he is known to be .

His inept incompetence is nauseating but you wouldn't know that would you?

The sophisticated pigs from the West will always see white and call it black grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by wakaman: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Azmodan post=69452563][/quote]

I pass on you.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by BanevsJoker(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:
France is remotely the cause of most crisis in Africa, the decimation of Gaddafi's Libya, the chaos in Mali, the fracas in ivory coast and Cameroon are all pointers to France's violence breeding.
This episodes have created war hardened criminals which have found their way to our beloved country with arms and ammunitions, and gruesome violence.

We would survive,
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.
The blame game continues. It's no longer PDP and IPOB, it's now the French Government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

I pass on you.

grin
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by splitnaija(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449563:
I think impunity is encouraging the killings and those responsible must be punished.
When there is that kind of killing, there must be proper prosecution and perpetrators must be properly sentenced

True words have never been spoken.
The president should bring all these evil people causing all these killings and blood shed in the country.
They will never escape judgement.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by j1mmy: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Stupid French slowpoke,
Nigeria does not produce these weapons, arms are supplied to the terrorists by foreigners... even if he can't prove anything else.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by asawanathegreat(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
That is nothing but the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by buhariguy(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Chinsos! Foreigners are now invisible sha....... Maybe, they are not perpetrating the evil in our land, that's why they can't be arrested.
I have said it time without number, that if you see the perpetrators let us know, we will persecute the evildoers.
But don't assumed is Christians(cattle rustlers) and Muslims(Fulani herdsmen) that are doing the killings..

The two factors according to buhari are the foreign mercenaries and the opposition sponsoring the foreign mercenaries.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by mimimile93: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449805:
IGNORE that thing above you. He has been begging for your attention so badly. Ok
He or She?
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by mimimile93: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2018
our enemies are within
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Cedarwealth: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2018
When people that have access to first class intelligence talk like this, we should know he knows something he doesn't want to say out loud. A word is enough for the wise. The president of France knows exactly what he has said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by YorubaEmir: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2018
adecz:
sad sad

Oga envoy,
no talk wetin you no sabi.

Most of the killings are perpetrated
by foreign mercenaries but on the
invitation & sponsorship of nigerian
Fulani herdsmen & their sponsors in
the govt.

Even survivors of attacks have always
insisted that the are very tall & not like
the usual fulani they know.

Most of the marauders are Tuaregs from
Niger & Chad.

But somebody must show them road
& lead them to villages to be attacked.

That is why govt has dragged their.
foot on bringing perpetrators to book.

No talk wetin you no sabi.

No... government is asking us to give our lands to the Fulanis so as to stop the killings from the "Chadian" killers.

The way government makes it sound is like:

If you do not give these armed militias your land, they will continue to kill you. In order to stop being killed, states should bribe them ( like el rufai) with their lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by otokx(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2018
The people that start the killings are never caught or prosecuted, it is when the locals retaliate that you hear of arrests, this cannot continue.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Klington: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Bringing foreigners into the picture is just a decoy to divert attention so that the killings can continue unabated.

We know they're related to our oga at the top

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Francia es una Problema a África. France is a problem to Africa, but a lot of people don't now. I will never blame Lauren Gbagbo that wanted to chase them out of Ivory Coast.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by donbenie(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:
France is remotely the cause of most crisis in Africa, the decimation of Gaddafi's Libya, the chaos in Mali, the fracas in ivory coast and Cameroon are all pointers to France's violence breeding.
This episodes have created war hardened criminals which have found their way to our beloved country with arms and ammunitions, and gruesome violence.

We would survive,
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.
The HALLMARK of LOSERS,always blaming others for their PALAVER..sit up like a MAN,accept RESPONSIBILITY and stop looking for who to blame for your MESS..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

We would survive,
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.
God bless you man. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Only a fool that will believe anything that is coming from the presidency. God will surely punish you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Czarugo007: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

We would survive, Pls I will like to go and pay tomorrow.he is already at my door now.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by kullozone(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't know what they are saying.
The envoy is speaking from both side of his mouth.
If it is the foreigners how will you see them to arrest and if it not the foreigners how will you see the herdsmen bandit and the cattle rustlers to arrest.

The envoy is trying to create more trouble before leaving.

Buhari is right.
Two factors involved in this crisis are foreigners and opposition party sponsoring the attack

Don't mind that envoy jare!
He's just one of the jobless, aggressive, lazy, idiotic pigs of Biafrasmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by wakaman: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
donbenie:
The HALLMARK of LOSERS,always blaming others for their PALAVER..sit up like a MAN,accept RESPONSIBILITY and stop looking for who to blame for your MESS..

You have just exhibited the epitome of ignorance, a man is one who observes factually, thinks clearly, and roots for causes behind effects without sentiments or bias whether religiously, politically or tribally/ racially.

Learn that, ignorant one.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by WhoBeThisMan: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Nairaland 5 star General...

Always online
we know you guys all work in the same office
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Litmus: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2018
The Frenchy is a bit like the Seven at One Blow tailor, mediating for the two giants.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by omoelerin1: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

We would survive,
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.
So France is responsible for the crisis in Mali, ivory coast and Cameroon?

Your obsession for Buhari has block your sense.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by newbie2018: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449563:
I think impunity is encouraging the killings and those responsible must be punished.
When there is that kind of killing, there must be proper prosecution and perpetrators must be properly sentenced

True words have never been spoken.
The president should bring all these evil people causing all these killings and blood shed in the country.
They will never escape judgement.
a representative for the fossil government has spoken but I. don't understand you oh, you are supposed to support the killings na... it's part of your zombie agenda.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by wakaman: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
omoelerin1:
So France is responsible for the crisis in Mali, ivory coast and Cameroon?

Your obsession for Buhari has block your sense.

Yes France is responsible as the cause of most of the uprisings in Africa presently.

Now you know.

Open your sense!
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by biggy26: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
mgbadike81:
the bmc crew have already occupied the first page to insult the French.
It's unfortunate. These guys have taken over nairaland. By their senseless comments you shall know them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by omoelerin1: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

Yes France is responsible as the cause of most of the uprisings in Africa presently.

Now you know.

Open your sense!
Can you give us a little bite narration of it?
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
FRANCE is the root cause of the violence all over Africa. Defeated in the first world war. Defeated in the second. Humiliated in the Vietnam war..most people do not realise that the Vietnam war was initially French war. The French did what they do best, FLED, leavinf the yanks once again to clean up the mess. Humiliated by the United and Soviet Union over the Anglo-Franco invasion of the suez carnal. The French are eager to erase their history of defeats and they are shamelessly using poor African states to carry out their agenda without a care in the world of the consequence, the thousands who will die and suffer because of their actions.

So you see, the French have an oversized ego and have this bizzare desire to be seen as a superpower. Until Mali France had not warn a single war since the days of Napoleon. So whats happening now is a hybrid of the quest for more resources and political control and a desire to paint France as a power. The United States was not keen on Libya, but somehow Sarkozi managed to persuade Obama to go along under the banner of NATO. They refused to send forces to secure Gadaffis massive stockpile of arms. An American general aired his concern to Congress, but France was leading the NATO mission.

Now consider this. Gadaffi has 20,000 anti-aircraft missile systems..mostly MANPADS. TWENTY THOUSAND !! Libya was an arms bazaar for terrorists..at a time the Libyan faction of ISIS became the first terrorist group to have an airforce. They had six Mig-21. The French are fully aware the days of colonialism is over. They need an excuse to carry out their conquests. Why not arm the various groups on the continent, watch them butcher themselves and then go in as the savior. Th was what happened in Mali. The creation of the SAHEL Military Alliance was followed. They stationed air and ground assets in Mali, secured a permanent military presence in Chad and Niger. In Nigeria's case they figured our diversity and the animosity we have towards each other will do their dirty work for them. So they arm Boko Haram by proxy. Statge fake kidnappings and then pay hundreds of thousands to Boko Haram in ransom. In comes the USA, in the space of three years they have built six Reaper drone bases stretches from one drone base in Garoua Cameroon, two drone bases in Niger, one in Chad, one in Mali and one under construction in Ghana.

With all this array of systems Boko Haram should not even exist. Instead the group is gaining more in strength and weaponry. Now we have to deal with herdsmen brandishing automatic weapons, Boko Haram, another one looming in the horizon. The recent violent protests f Zakzaki's followers in Abuja is a taste of what is to come.

Meanwhile in Cameroon there is butchery going on this very minute yet the atrocity is being stifled. Since the presence of France and the United States in the region West Africa has never known peace. When you legitimize a dictator by signing defence pacts and giving them weapons you are giving them the go ahead to continue their barbarity without fear of consequence. The presence of American drone bases in Cameroon has emboldened Paul Biya, who continues to massacre English speaking Cameroonians with not a care in the world. This dude cut of internet service in Southern Cameroon for 95 DAYS !!!. Can you imagine what will happen if Nigeria did something like that?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by mgbadike81: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2018
biggy26:

It's unfortunate. These guys have taken over nairaland. By their senseless comments you shall know them.
more were recently recruited, they're everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Atiku Is Dead / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode / June 12, 1993 Election - All The Television Drama And Fireworks (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.