Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy (18414 Views)

Esie Museum In Kwara, A Wonderful Discovery: French Envoy / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Foreigners Not Involved In Nigeria's Killings: French Envoy Contradicts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Omooba77: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
mgbadike81:
more were recently recruited, they're everywhere.

Truth can never cover lies and falsehood....Just a matter of time...
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by kabillionaire(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think the world is watching and reading this?
France, one of the world's super powers investigated the atrocities and draw their own sincere conclusion.
but our own presidency knows the truth but deliberately tell the world otherwise, proving that they've a hand or leg in it.
Nigeria is in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by davillian(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
What are the primary responsibilities of the Nigerian armed forces ?
Is it not to protect the country from external attacks ?
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by SalamRushdie: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Madness
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by nero2face: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
buhariguy:
they are Fulani's and the Fulani's are killed by criminals that called themselves Christians
Lol,i can see de spirit of Jihad flowing through ur system, Christians aren't criminals, we aren't terrorists, Islam is a terrorist organization... QED grin grin
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by donbenie(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

You have just exhibited the epitome of ignorance, a man is one who observes factually, thinks clearly, and roots for causes behind effects without sentiments or bias whether religiously, politically or tribally/ racially.

Learn that, ignorant one.
Yeah,Ignorance?..wonder why Nigeria's Middle Belt and Southern regions are the ones who seems to be suffering from such cause and effect..
You can either choose to accept responsibility for what has been happening in the country or you continue looking for SCAPEGOATS like Buhari who claimed these Killers are from Libya..Boko Haram and Fulani Herdmen Murders have been in existence longer than the invasion of Libya..#FACT
Looking for excuses and who to blame is not going to lead Nigeria anywhere,like the Envoy said..instead of buck passing let the Culprits caught be seen to be dealt with as a deterrent to others..the SAME group globally recognised as one of the most murderous Militant groups is being pampered and protected with ZERO culprit brought for prosecution..
I wonder what would have happened if these Murderous group had been Igbos or other non Fulani groups,he would have declared OPERATION ANACONDA DANCE on their ass with alacrity and ZERO tolerance..
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by EweduAfonja(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
we know you guys all work in the same office

If u want to know if we in same Office, always check when last time when any body was online...

U will know more.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by poseidon12: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2018
wakaman:
France is remotely the cause of most crisis in Africa, the decimation of Gaddafi's Libya, the chaos in Mali, the fracas in ivory coast and Cameroon are all pointers to France's violence breeding.
This episodes have created war hardened criminals which have found their way to our beloved country with arms and ammunitions, and gruesome violence.

We would survive,
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.

God bless PMB? So in your mind, France should be blamed for the killings by Fulani killers, and the fact that your government never arrests or prosecutes the killers?
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by EweduAfonja(f): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69449805:
IGNORE that thing above you. He has been begging for your attention so badly. Ok

heheheheheee...

Oga No dey high ya sef
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by proeast(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2018
SSGN:
FRANCE is the root cause of the violence all over Africa. Defeated in the first world war. Defeated in the second. Humiliated in the Vietnam war..most people do not realise that the Vietnam war was initially French war. The French did what they do best, FLED, leavinf the yanks once again to clean up the mess. Humiliated by the United and Soviet Union over the Anglo-Franco invasion of the suez carnal. The French are eager to erase their history of defeats and they are shamelessly using poor African states to carry out their agenda without a care in the world of the consequence, the thousands who will die and suffer because of their actions.

So you see, the French have an oversized ego and have this bizzare desire to be seen as a superpower. Until Mali France had not warn a single war since the days of Napoleon. So whats happening now is a hybrid of the quest for more resources and political control and a desire to paint France as a power. The United States was not keen on Libya, but somehow Sarkozi managed to persuade Obama to go along under the banner of NATO. They refused to send forces to secure Gadaffis massive stockpile of arms. An American general aired his concern to Congress, but France was leading the NATO mission.

Now consider this. Gadaffi has 20,000 anti-aircraft missile systems..mostly MANPADS. TWENTY THOUSAND !! Libya was an arms bazaar for terrorists..at a time the Libyan faction of ISIS became the first terrorist group to have an airforce. They had six Mig-21. The French are fully aware the days of colonialism is over. They need an excuse to carry out their conquests. Why not arm the various groups on the continent, watch them butcher themselves and then go in as the savior. Th was what happened in Mali. The creation of the SAHEL Military Alliance was followed. They stationed air and ground assets in Mali, secured a permanent military presence in Chad and Niger. In Nigeria's case they figured our diversity and the animosity we have towards each other will do their dirty work for them. So they arm Boko Haram by proxy. Statge fake kidnappings and then pay hundreds of thousands to Boko Haram in ransom. In comes the USA, in the space of three years they have built six Reaper drone bases stretches from one drone base in Garoua Cameroon, two drone bases in Niger, one in Chad, one in Mali and one under construction in Ghana.

With all this array of systems Boko Haram should not even exist. Instead the group is gaining more in strength and weaponry. Now we have to deal with herdsmen brandishing automatic weapons, Boko Haram, another one looming in the horizon. The recent violent protests f Zakzaki's followers in Abuja is a taste of what is to come.

Meanwhile in Cameroon there is butchery going on this very minute yet the atrocity is being stifled. Since the presence of France and the United States in the region West Africa has never known peace. When you legitimize a dictator by signing defence pacts and giving them weapons you are giving them the go ahead to continue their barbarity without fear of consequence. The presence of American drone bases in Cameroon has emboldened Paul Biya, who continues to massacre English speaking Cameroonians with not a care in the world. This dude cut of internet service in Southern Cameroon for 95 DAYS !!!. Can you imagine what will happen if Nigeria did something like that?
What a massive pile of rubbish you just dumped here shocked shocked shocked Composing such revisionist conspiracy theory and sprinkling it with some facts can only deceive the ignorant ones. This is the kind of propaganda the hermit nation of North Korea as well as some Arab nations in the Middle East have always used over the ages to brainwash their people into believing that a phantom enemy is responsible for their woes just to deflect attention from themselves who are the real architect of their misery. Every normal human being with grey matter in his skull knows that what is happening in the middle belt is a desperate push by landless fulani herdsmen to grab the lands of indigenous people across the MB. The herdsmen are alarmed that most lands they used to graze freely on over the ages have mostly been converted to farms by their owners due to population growth and these farmers in trying to protect their crops from being destroyed by grazing cattle now try to stop such by asking the herdsmen to leave and with no where else to go since other lands too are equally being farmed, these herdsmen now resort to violence in order to completely grab all these lands from the indigenous owners and use them for grazing. Buhari and all the fulani leaders knows that this is the bone of contention and that's why nothing is being done to stop these herdsmen. The idea is to allow them to continue committing ethnic cleansing of the indigenous tribes until they will be arm twisted to accept grazing reserve so they could live, thereby solving the herdsmen problem of land. If you are honest, you should be campaigning for NW states to allocate lands for ranching while the fulani herdsmen would be told to buy lands elsewhere across the country where they could ranch their cattle but with the the terrorist tag they have now given themselves, it would be difficult for anyone to sell land to them outside the NW and NE states. This ethnic cleansing would certainly lead to the break up of Nigeria if it is extended to the South and I hope you won't blame CIA then.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2018
proeast:
What a massive pile of rubbish you just dumped here shocked shocked shocked Composing such revisionist conspiracy theory and sprinkling it with some facts can only deceive the ignorant ones. This is the kind of propaganda the hermit nation of North Korea as well as some Arab nations in the Middle East have always used over the ages to brainwash their people into believing that a phantom enemy is responsible for their woes just to deflect attention from themselves who are the real architect of their misery. Every normal human being with grey matter in his skull knows that what is happening in the middle belt is a desperate push by landless fulani herdsmen to grab the lands of indigenous people across the MB. The herdsmen are alarmed that most lands they used to graze freely on over the ages have mostly been converted to farms by their owners due to population growth and these farmers in trying to protect their crops from being destroyed by grazing cattle now try to stop such by asking the herdsmen to leave and with no where else to go since other lands too are equally being farmed, these herdsmen now resort to violence in order to completely grab all these lands from the indigenous owners and use them for grazing. Buhari and all the fulani leaders knows that this is the bone of contention and that's why nothing is being done to stop these herdsmen. The idea is to allow them to continue committing ethnic cleansing of the indigenous tribes until they will be arm twisted to accept grazing reserve so they could live, thereby solving the herdsmen problem of land. If you are honest, you should be campaigning for NW states to allocate lands for ranching while the fulani herdsmen would be told to buy lands elsewhere across the country where they could ranch their cattle but with the the terrorist tag they have now given themselves, it would be difficult for anyone to sell land to them outside the NW and NE states. This ethnic cleansing would certainly lead to the break up of Nigeria if it is extended to the South and I hope you won't blame CIA then.

Its dumbheads like you that allows these imperialists to carry out their agenda with resounding success, because they can always count on brainwashed Africans like you, who think violence is ingrained into the DNA of the average African. Go look up French policy of assimilation and divide and conquer. The French did not start the animosity between herders and farmers, that doesnt mean the situation cannot be exploitied. Same way France did not create Boko Haram, but it became a target of opportunity. The world is not as simple as you see it. Its not black and white. This is 2018 not 1914, there will be no white man on shorts and guns taking over the country. They can achieve their aim by capitalizing on the animosity between the various ethic groups. They can do this via propaganda, smuggling arms to the unsuspecting factions and relying on dumb heads like you to brand the notion of external interference a ''conspiracy''.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=SSGN post=69518061]
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by proeast(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
SSGN:

Its dumbheads like you that allows these imperialists to carry out their agenda with resounding success, because they can always count on brainwashed Africans like you, who think violence is ingrained into the DNA of the average African. Go look up French policy of assimilation and divide and conquer. The French did not start the animosity between herders and farmers, that doesnt mean the situation cannot be exploitied. Same way France did not create Boko Haram, but it became a target of opportunity. The world is not as simple as you see it. Its not black and white. This is 2018 not 1914, there will be no white man on shorts and guns taking over the country. They can achieve their aim by capitalizing on the animosity between the various ethic groups. They can do this via propaganda, smuggling arms to the unsuspecting factions and relying on dumb heads like you to brand the notion of external interference a ''conspiracy''.
Dickhead, stop selling bullshit, we ain't gonna buy, ok? Only dumb people like you will believe all those trash you keep spewing around. What is happening in the middle belt is state sanctioned ethnic cleansing and terrorism. So, stop blaming imaginary enemies and blame those responsible and if you can't do that, then you STFU!!!
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
State sponsored ethnic cleansing. So Abuja has appropriated a budget for ethnic cleansing and colonization if the Middle Belt with the goal of securing more grass for cows to eat. See how stupid you sound? I want you to do me a favour, google up Mr. Gnoti, the personal assistant to Idris Derby who arrested near the border with 19 SAM2 missiles he purchased from the Sudanese army meant for the Boko Haram, or how Idris Derby deceived the Nigerian government with a fake cease fire agreement with Boko Haram, which was nothing more than a ruse to buy the Kihadi group more time to lick its wounds and reinforce. Your brain and thought process is so small you are incapable of processing what goes on behind the scene.
Re: I Don’t Believe Foreigners Are Involved In Nigeria’s Killings – French Envoy by antibullshit: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
THIS FRENCH MAN IS RIGHT . THESE THINGS ARE HAPPENING AS A RESULT OF INJUSTICE AND IMPUNITY . WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY IS THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION SUPPORTS IT. THIS ISN'T THE 1ST TIME THIS FRENCH MAN IS SAYING THIS . THE LAST TIME HE SAID IT ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO HE EXPLAINED THAT ITS AN ATTEMPT BY POLITICIANS TO FORCEFULLY ALTER NIGERIA S DEMOGRAPHICS SO THAT IN THE FUTURE THEY CAN REMAIN FIRMLY IN CONTROL EVEN BY DEMOCRATIC MEANS. WHO IS DOING THIS? POLITICIANS. FULANI POLITICIANS.
THEY HATE THAT EVERY ELECTION THEY HAVE TO NEGOTIATE WITH OTHER TRIBES OVER WHAT THEY FEEL IS THEIR BIRTHRIGHT, THESE ATTACKS YOU HEAR ABOUT ARE NOT JUST ATTACKS. THEY BRING FOREIGN FULANI TO OCCUPY THESE PLACES ONCE THEY CHASE THE NATIVES OUT.THE PLAN IS TO KEEP BRINGING IN FOREIGN FULANI TO REPLACE NATIVES SO THAT GRADUALLY THEY WILL BECOME THE LARGEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA AND RULE FOREVER . THAT IS WHAT BUHARI CAME TO DO FOR HIS PEOPLE . SOME NIGERIANS WONT LISTEN TO THOSE WHO SAY THIS BECAUSE OF POLITICAL AFFILIATION NOT KNOWING THAT POLITICAL PARTIES ARE ONE OF THE TOOLS THEY USE TO DIVIDE US SO THEY CAN ACHIEVE THEIR AIM. NO MATTER WHAT PARTY TRIBE OR RELIGION YOU BELONG TO NIGERIANS MUST ALL UNITE OR ELSE WE RE SCREWED .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Group To Buhari: Scrap NDDC, NEDC / June 12, 1993 Election - All The Television Drama And Fireworks (Videos) / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.