Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

Help Pls!am 3 Months Pregnant. I Wil B Very Heavy If I Eat @ Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Pls!am 3 Months Pregnant. I Wil B Very Heavy If I Eat @ Night (677 Views)

Help, Very Heavy Flow On Second Day Of My Period / Heavy Bleeding After Aborting Pregnancy With Cytotec / How Can I Eat Pineapple Without Having Sore In My Mouth And On My Tongue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls!am 3 Months Pregnant. I Wil B Very Heavy If I Eat @ Night by ellamikky: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2010
I dnt hav appetite 2 eat at all bt i always manage 2 mak sure dt dia is food in my stomak. Bt if i do, it wil b very dificult 4 me 2 sleep,havin stomach ache and i wil b very heavy as if d food is undigested. Pls help me.
Re: Help Pls!am 3 Months Pregnant. I Wil B Very Heavy If I Eat @ Night by justmoore: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2010
Try to take your dinner before 18h00 (6pm) and make sure you take something light like; Indomie and egg (fried or boiled), Macaroni, Rice, Beans and plantain, bread and egg with tea, and any other light foods sometimes may be fruits.

Try take local herbs because of your appetites, they help too.

WARNING!
DO NOT TAKE TOO MUCH OF TEA TO AVOID DIFFICULTY AT THE POINT OF BIRTH.
Re: Help Pls!am 3 Months Pregnant. I Wil B Very Heavy If I Eat @ Night by whiteroses(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2010
it's preggs hormone, the truth is when you are pregnant your body will reject most foods, however you will crave and like something that wont disturb you so dedicate a day to search for that food, some people its certain fruit, if you force yourself to eat something you dont like, you'll throw it up or bloat. keeping food down in pregnancy is not easy, but when you pass the first trimester of pregnancy you'll be alright trust me just hold on, you'll even start overeating soon.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Controlling Mosquito Bite In Your House? / Toothach / Pregnant In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.