Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (30483 Views)

Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Rahma Indimi, one of the daughters of billionaire oil magnate Mohammed Indimi, has taken to Instagram to share a cryptic post, which has been termed as a dart targeted at her former husband.

The mother-of-four, who has not been allowed to see two of her kids ever since she and her husband Mohammed Babangida separated and went with two kids each, has constantly lamented about not being able to see her offspring.

On their birthdays, she makes sure to post emotional messages that reassures them of her love, while promising that they will meet someday. The mother and her kids have been separated for more than two years.

Yesterday, she shared a quote from Prophet Mohammed directed at "whoever separates a mother from her child."

Read the post below.

Their split was confirmed by Rahma in 2017 following the leak of an audio recording of her husband allegedly badmouthing his current wife.

Rahama then took to social media to confirm the news of their separation referring to herself as his former wife.
She wrote:

"Woke up to this, a recording of Mr Mo saying some nasty things about his current wife? I wonder what he has been saying about me when we were married (not cool muha,not cool?) may Allah protect us all from people like this. Ameen#justsaying"

https://lailasnews.com/rahma-indimi-shares-cryptic-post-after-not-being-able-to-see-her-kids/

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Ahmed0336(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Not taking sides tho. But that her husband self why must he deny her seeing her kids? If you no trust her just fix a date when u ll be available so u can be there when she visits angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2018
Quote.
The mother-of-four, who has not been allowed to see two of her kids ever since she and her husband Mohammed Babangida separated and went with two kids each, has constantly lamented about not being able to see her offspring.
Unquote

They both went with two kids each?
Really?
I hope she is allowing the hubby to see the other 2 kids also.
Why sharing kids like indomie?!
Wakanda arrangement is this?

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Fine Woman grin cheesy
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by izzou(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2018
angry

Mtcheeeew

When you both were separating, did you consider the future of your kids?

For the sake of four innocent children, why didn't you guys make amends, sacrifice your egos so your kids would experiencing what parenting actually is

You people even shared them like Agege bread: half-half. May that Allah you are calling, judge both of you

Nonsense overgrown broilers

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Elmojiid(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2018
the rich also cry...you cannot have it all and there are some things u cant ever change.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Patrinus: 7:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Power pass power! shocked The great Indinmi with all his wealth has one of his daughters going through such an indignation?. . . . Power pass power. If it had been an ordinary naija guy that tried this, hin for don dey hin grave tey, tey!

However, the Babangida's are a different kettle of fish. Illitrate Mohammed Babangida using his kids to fight their mum. . . in this modern age, kwa? angry undecided

11 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Tamarapetty(f): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Ehya
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by wolesmile(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmmmmn...

The Rich Also Cry!!![/i]

But [i]shebi
they shared the kids 2-2, let each be contended with, and train his/her share nah. She can only complain if Mo has been seeing her own share of the kids unhindered.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2018
I remembered how Ibrahim invited JOE as a surprise package for you to perform at your wedding, you guys danced and groped like you were both made for each other. Little did you know you will end up becoming enemies. What a life!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by j1mmy: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Her father and ibb separated an oil well from the Niger Delta people.
What will happen to her thieving family on that same day of resurection

6 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by grandstar(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2018
izzou:
angry

Mtcheeeew

For the sake of four innocent children, why didn't you guys make amends, sacrifice your egos so your kids would experiencing what parenting actually is

You people even shared them like Agege bread: half-half. May that Allah you are calling, judge both of you

Pray you don't jam the wrong person! cry

6 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2018
They should act like adults, for the kids sake (if not for anything else)....
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Hunry: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2018
There are some things I don't understand.
You born 1, all was well.
You born 2, no issues.
You born 3, bah froblem.
You finally born 4, froblem surface.

You people can't tell me that signs of a crack in the marriage was not visible b4 d 4th child yet you kept on making babies.

See how they are punishing their children unjustly

Both parents are selfish, egotistic & inconsiderate beings.

Nonsense and ingredients

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Auxtin85(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2018
It's so painful to be separated from your loved ones against your wish. I was taken from my mom when I was only 7 months old she only survived by God's grace

6 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by LazyNairalander(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
I can feel her pain.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by eberetos: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
God will connect you back..
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by spongeisback: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2018
You're really not smart. So with the constant news of warring spouse killing and disfiguring each other you still made this comment.

Most of you just come on nairaland because it's an anonymous forum you just spew bullshît.

izzou:
angry

Mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by MufasaRebirth: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Wetin concern me concern Abok! People undecided
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Galaticos444: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Hunry:
There are some things I don't understand.
You born 1, all was well.
You born 2, no issues.
You born 3, bah froblem.
You finally born 4, froblem surface.

You people can't tell me that signs of a crack in the marriage was not visible b4 d 4th child yet you kept on making babies.wot will u say about a couple after living 30yrs together one will then kill d other

See how they are punishing their children unjustly

Both parents are selfish, egotistic & inconsiderate beings.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by lharstborn(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Yeah.. I remembered how Ovation magazine dedicated their publication to that wedding as the public was treated to loads of pictures. Fast forward to present; they have gone their separate ways sharing the kids equally as if the poor kids are spoils of war. Shame.

sisipelebe:
I remembered how Ibrahim invited JOE as a surprise package for you to perform at your wedding, you guys danced and groped like you were both made for each other. Little did you know you will end up becoming enemies. What a life!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Pride dey worry them both.

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by MissRaine69(f): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Please stop posting lamnetions on social media and work at resolving this detrimental situation.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
sisipelebe:
Only fame and cash join these people.

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Godsent4life: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
I buy all your itunes card at the best rate bring them all any denomination
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Sterope(f): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2018
What type of parents share kids? What type of parents drag their kids into their mess?

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by jrusky(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2018
We just put Obasanjo and Adebutu to rest now a new one brewing up.

Ok nah.
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Ikpongiton: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
product of ill gotten wealth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt / Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security / General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.