Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tuesday Give Away!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tuesday Give Away!!! (7589 Views)

Npower News Tuesday August 2nd 2022 / What Npower News Today Tuesday, 28th June 2022 Says / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by MicroSweet(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Just 8k to complete my fee to learn an IT skill. You must be kinda godsent! Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Femiblacky(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Mine will sound a lil bit funny but i'm in dire need of it. Will be going for NYSC on the 24th of this month and I dont have a phone to capture my once in a lifetime experience in camp, I havent been paid for 2 months in the school where I teach,ve got 25k though just 10k more to add to it and get an android. thanks and God bless you even if I am not selected
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Ifakiland(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2018
I wish I can help everybody, but I'm sorry I can't....I only hope and pray the few I've picked are real, so their "eleda" can be praying for me to grow bigger enuf to help more people.

8 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by chidiezeh(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Is there still More chance please?

5k will do for me to get some text books please

2 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by MicroSweet(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I wish I can help everybody, but I'm sorry I can't....I only hope and pray the few I've picked are real, so their "eleda" can be praying for me to grow bigger enuf to help more people.
You've picked already? See mine, 1st comment @2nd page
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by monaPhilz: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Yea. That's true. I'm not among the lucky ones, but atleast you sent relieve to some people. Thanks and God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by senetorjboss(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Ikeja plant...
Have him send his cv to jeremyafo28@gmail.com
I've lost touch of my nairaland email.
God bless madam
Yes I am seriously need of a job also.. Graduated, for 3 years no job.. I plead if you can assist me also.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by dopestE2: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Please, I'm in dire need of a job.I have a degree in pure physics and a basic certificate in HSE. Thanks in anticipation. My contact 08035130598.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mommaJ(f): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Ikeja plant...
Have him send his cv to jeremyafo28@gmail.com
I've lost touch of my nairaland email.
God bless madam
ikeja plant...i guess thats lagos. We are based in Delta state...please if you can kindly answer these...what does the job entail? Will there be accomodation?is this your private email? Thank you sir
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by senetorjboss(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
God continue to bless you more as you give back to the needings
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2018
God bless you bro!
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Juicy24(f): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by peptones: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Actually sir,am living with my parents and we have a debt of house rent to pay by this month ending.The landlord ask us to settle him by month ending about 40k,but anything you can give to me will be okay so I struggle for the remaining balance, thank you
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by dimkpa20: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Pls bro I need a job urgently or if I can get 20k as transport for the month I can start with a construction job on the island I stay at agbado ijaiye thanks in aanticipation God bless u
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by marystan: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Please I need to get school supplies for 2 of the children I support for next session. It's cheaper to buy now before the September rush.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by nazablossom(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland, God bless you for doing this.

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Omoladun01(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2018
I just move to Lagos in search for job. I finished NYSC last year I would be glad if you can help connect me with one very soon'cos my accommodation is temporal here and I don't know many people around. Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by askmeee: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2018
God please help us in this country.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by excel11(f): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning sir... pls I am seriously in need of money to set up a small business. Whatever u give me will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Funkybabee(f): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.

God will bless back as u aim so

Any amount is good,lap money things and may God bless bk
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Saintabdul(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
I have a list of troubles. I am out of job and i have mouths to feed, i just need 25k to buy a flash trigger and softbox for my camera, atleast with this i can hustle for small small photoshoot job.

Thanks and God almighty bless your gesture.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by whycee001(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigeria, which kind country I dey. I dont even understand what us happening.

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Saintabdul(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.

I have a list of troubles. I am out of job and i have mouths to feed, i just need 25k to buy a flash trigger and softbox for my camera, atleast with this i can hustle for small small photoshoot job.

Thanks and God almighty bless your gesture.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mumureloaded(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2018
thanks op. I need money but I think people over there are more legit

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by emmiesky(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Kudos to you!!! You are a man with good intentions. I will be very grateful if you can hook me up with a job. Graduated nine years now, still no job. I am ready to do anything. Based in Calabar tho. Gracias!!!

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by daewoorazer(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2018

Someday, soon, I’ll be helping lives like this

So help me God!

6 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by fimi: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2018
whycee001:
Nigeria, which kind country I dey. I dont even understand what us happening.
my brother, this one weak me
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by joinnow: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Hello Big Oga good morning,
My wife doctor recommended liver function test and kindney function test for my wife its 24k.I couldn't raise the amount cos I am incapacitated because of accident to hip.
You could pay directly to pathcare then scan the receipt so we can print out and use it to run the test.
I am out of job and no capital to start up biz.
If its mistake from your former employer. It will be better not to spend it.

2 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by kashtanyi(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Nice gesture,5k will be more than enough or if you could give me a job after my service....Niger state is quite tough on a corper...
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Dannykool(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

I really want to commend u on this move. I can't make mine after much of requests from others.
If only others an emulate this mostly in job advert, it will go a long way. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment At Nestlé Nigeria Plc / Weekly Top Jobs (20th – 26th May) Total Nigeria, UN, Ecobank, Access Bank & More / Kaduna State College Of Education Vacancies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.