Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tuesday Give Away!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tuesday Give Away!!! (7575 Views)

Npower News Tuesday August 2nd 2022 / What Npower News Today Tuesday, 28th June 2022 Says / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Graxie(f): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Please sir, in case I am among the chosen, my pm is not working, my e mail is, goodnesme99@gmail.com.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mommaJ(f): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I wish I can help everybody, but I'm sorry I can't....I only hope and pray the few I've picked are real, so their "eleda" can be praying for me to grow bigger enuf to help more people.
For thinking to do this ,you are blessed already sir...i pray that God blesses you with that particular thing your heart truly desires .AMEN.P.S...I HAVE SENT A MAIL AS REQUESTED.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by yakbauer: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning bro, I am actually posting this for someone who might just get lucky, she is 30k short on rent which we have tried to contribute in our own way, she is also a graduate but misplaced her primary sch cert and was told to pay 15k to pay the necessary ppl involved at d primary education board to get another one.
Sorry to sound like oliver twist but if u have a way to help her get a job I would really appreciate it.
God bless u for even attempting to help ppl
Thanks
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by sweetestboi(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Goodmorning madam, about ur hubbys job, hope he won't mind working at Coca-Cola as a contract staff? Got a slot for one...the pay isn't too good tho...N50k a month
Chii..Bro please link a bro up too...don't mind that for a change... thanks for your humane gesture.. more blessings.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Danbukason(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Gud day Sir, I am a final year student of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ebonyi State. I have now till 30th of this month to submit my project work to the department. we are defending on the 3rd of August (less than 1 month) and I have not done my analysis at all, all becos of money.
I just finished my degree exam, am working on management-staff work relations and its effect on Productivity. This money Will go along fulfilling my dreams as a graduate. I am almost giving up every thing, please help me, without project i will not graduate from school dis year.
I am a bright student, all I need now is your help as regards fund to settle my project. thanks and God bless you.
my phone number is 08100973849 and my account details are 0152532553 GTB JOHN EBUKA
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mimi2003: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland good morning sir. Please I urgently need a job. Am losing my mind due to idleness. God bless you
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by MRAKBEE(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.
Im was done with service since last year but there is no job. So I decided to start a laundry business. I have been able to rent a place and buy some items but I still need like like 55000 naira to get the remaining items.
I would really appreciate it if you help out..here are some screenshots of the place. Thanks for your understanding

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mimi2003: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland I won't mind the job at Alaba and Ojo area. My contact is 07033682069
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by malificent(f): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Commendable. As you give may God continue to replenish your pocket. You'll receive back a thousand fold smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Liftkid(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Give me any amount you deem fit and by this time next month. I will help another n lander with same amount
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Na wa o.... So this how deep corruption and poverty has eaten deep into our mindset as a nation.

The guy explained the source of the money and non of you advise, he return the money, not even in this era of BVN.

Let him help from his pocket and not such kind of money...

@OP, If you are seeing this kindly inform your Ex company and revert the money, they will eventually trace you during Auditing and you will very much payback.

4 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by herlecks(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Please I would be glad if you could help with a job, no matter how little just to feed myself with. I stay at Ikorodu. God bless you
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Evergreen4(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
pls sir, I don't need the money, all I need is a job. Finished NYSC since 2012, yet no job. Thanks
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by heninfo: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
My father abounded my family last October using his brother's death as an excuse to stay at the village leaving his wife and children. now we leave in an abounded house in Ikorodu. I need help to help my mom start a small business at the place to help the family. thanks
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by rashfat(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Hello sir, I've started my project already (M.Sc) just need between 50-70k to complete it and I don't mind if you help me with a job too. GOD bless you.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Audina: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Pls I need money for my project.. no amount is to small
tank you as you consider me
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by ikennamadu1(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
morning boss.... 20k would go a long way in keeping me out of the police cell... borrowed 20k to complete my school fees.. and the guy has threatened to arrest me from now till friday if i dont provide his money... thank you and God bless.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by leeking(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
ifakiland Good morning bro. I'm really happy waking up to this kind of message here. I never believed people like you still exists. Keep the good work and God will surely reward you. I've got too many problems i'm facing right now in my life (which i won't even bother saying it here 'cos ppl might think i'm lieing). I believe everyone got problems too. I would be grateful if you could recommend me for a job, i stay in Ibadan (I'm available for relocation). I'm sorry i just sent my CV to the email you provided.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by gmacnoms(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Ifakiland(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
mommaJ:
ikeja plant...i guess thats lagos. We are based in Delta state...please if you can kindly answer these...what does the job entail? Will there be accomodation?is this your private email? Thank you sir
You're based in delta? Oops the job is in Lagos and no accommodation o, it's a logistic job, making sure the trucks are on point, on time for deliveries and all dat.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by leeking(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I wish I can help everybody, but I'm sorry I can't....I only hope and pray the few I've picked are real, so their "eleda" can be praying for me to grow bigger enuf to help more people.
Good morning bro. I'm really happy waking up to this kind of message here. I never believed people like you still exists. Keep the good work and God will surely reward you. I've got too many problems i'm facing right now in my life (which i won't even bother saying it here 'cos ppl might think i'm lieing). I believe everyone got problems too. I would be grateful if you could recommend me for a job, i stay in Ibadan (I'm available for relocation). I'm sorry i just sent my CV to the email you provided.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Abbey247: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Am a fresh graduate of LASU,but presently resides in abeokuta with my uncle. Our apartment/properties were seriously damaged with d devastating flood that occupy abeokuta last weekends.. My phone dropped into d flood in course of evacuating some properties.. Please sir.. I need 10k to get a new phone as I av applied for some jobs expecting interview invites soon.. I need phone to receive messages... Thanks God bless
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Debedeepastries(f): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2018
I want to start shoe business buying from Lagos to sell in Abuja. 50k will go a long way sir. Thank you even if I don't get it from you, I appreciate your efforts to help others. I pray I will also actualize my dream of helping peoples around me. I also need a job. I read chemistry bsc and I also have a lot of experience in HSE (construction) I am a member of (ISPON) institute of safety professionals of Nigeria.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Slym180(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
I only need 16k to pay for my son common entrance and will appreciate if you can link me to a job or better still loan or grant to start a mini cafe/paypoint business 08148619827
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mommaJ(f): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

You're based in delta? Oops the job is in Lagos and no accommodation o, it's a logistic job, making sure the trucks are on point, on time for deliveries and all dat.
woah ok...going for this wont be possible cause of some factors. All the same,THANK YOU SIR! I DO HOPE SOMEONE IN NEED OF THIS AND ABLE TO MAKE IT SEES THIS. P.S I SENT YOU A MAIL SIR,KINDLY CHECK
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by eojepa: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
my masters school fees at noun is 40k. I have 19 k and need 21k more. my wife eed is next week. infact only God can save me. nothing is too small. thanks
zenith; 2170751591
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by herlecks(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Please I'm interested. I stay at Ikorodu. Can I email you?
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
But bro, is this money yours? Don't you think you are stealing from the company by spending such money?
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Vision2045:
Na wa o.... So this how deep corruption and poverty has eaten deep into our mindset as a nation.

The guy explained the source of the money and non of you advise, he return the money, not even in this era of BVN.

Let him help from his pocket and not such kind of money...

@OP, If you are seeing this kindly inform your Ex company and revert the money, they will eventually trace you during Auditing and you will very much payback.
I don't understand. Can such be considered help? Rob Peter to pay Paul and call it doing good and Paul agrees even though he knows where it's coming from. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by oyinzyl: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2018
I just need some money for my poor mum to continue her business... After she lost her husband...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment / a / Vacancy - Computer Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.