Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Tuesday Give Away!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tuesday Give Away!!! (7578 Views)

Npower News Tuesday August 2nd 2022 / What Npower News Today Tuesday, 28th June 2022 Says / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Loonyy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
my own needs No be here Oooooh, but Thanchu for the help, Especially for assisting those who really needs it GOD Bless You Richly Sir. please of You have any job in Port Harcourt relating to operations, logistics, administration or supply chain please don't hesitate to reach to me via clins213@gmail.com. thanks again
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by rashfat(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.

Hello sir, I've started my project already (M.Sc) just need between 50-70k to complete it and I don't mind if you help me with a job too. GOD bless you.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by perfectsmiles(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.

Sir I need a job am a graduate of agric Engineering.

I have tried empowering myself by undergoing a solar installation training but no money to get the needed tools. Sir i will really appreciate the money because it can help me acquire one or two of the tools i need to work with

Thank you and God almighty bless you for your kind gesture sir.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by aorseer: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you Sir
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Fairgodwin(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
@Ifakiland.
You're the nicest person I've seen on Nairaland and one of the nicest persons I've seen overall, your intentions and kindness are great and are greatly channeled in the right direction with the right motive. I pray God never stops blessing you.
May you succeed in everything you ever venture into in this life, amen.
God bless you and stay safe!

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Fairgodwin(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
May the Almighty God bless you.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Baker111: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mentorspencer(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well I really don't know how to say this, I'm out of job currently doing nothing, My mum help me to borrow 70k which will be paid 10k monthly for 7 months, I was using the money to buy and sell bitcoins to make daily needs and saving part of it to met up with the 10k I'm paying monthly. Not until FSARZ stopped me and beat hell out of me, I was robbed my savings as I was followed to the ATM and collected all my savings of 100k. I'm not asking for the 50k but I will appreciate if you can help me with 10k as the owner of the 70k as been insulting my mom for last month payment.. i just need 10k to pay up last month debit. God bless you
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Tiimy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
I need just 20k for my architecture project next month
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by tosinde123: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Need your help on pay my house rent,30k
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Samcoflex75(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Goodday sir, am a graduate of accounting, i graduated in 2011, since then i havent gotten a job, i have been doing menial jobs to survive, now my landlord has sent me a quit notice, please help me out
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Leetunechi: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Just in need of house rent sir. Anything will do, thanks and God bless
First bank
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by tundex2710: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Aboniki(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Earn 100$ or more Daily with application
No investment
No hard work
Follow this link http:///2ugChkb
Try this and
Thank me later
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Marrry: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
land:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project...
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by portableamy(f): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
please sir I nid help,i am short of 10k to continue my accounting software training.....God bless you
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Ikeja plant... Have him send his cv to jeremyafo28@gmail.com I've lost touch of my nairaland email. God bless madam
pls can I sent my cv? Pls check your email sir
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by stormybabe007(f): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please I am a post graduate student rounding up my program. I need to do my final defence beginning of next month but I have not paid my school fees yet and the defence cannot be done without that and my studentship is being threatened. Please if you can be of help in any form I will really appreciate. The school fees is like 55k. I can provide evidence as regards this
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by thunderfirebubu: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
since I finished service in 2014 I've not found any good job, bro if you can help me or know anyone that can pls I'll be very grateful.. pls nairalanders help a bro out wit a job, thanks..
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by adexdon(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
my needs are multipurpose if u can gv me any amount i will appreciate it bro
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Dollarship(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Beggars lawa o undecided
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I went to survey a land which l intend using to start up a mini poultry farm so l can assist my siblings better as the job l do is too meagre a pay to cater for them effectively as the first born child. I need even half of the money to get me on track at least from small scale then we expand. Thank you.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by queenex(f): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
My June salary pending,anything little would do. Thanks
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Pamty(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I am. fresh graduate of soil science and land management from federal university of agriculture abeokuta. I just started cucumber plantation around Bosun Ifo. Am in need for money to purchase some equipments.. I already go a lease land for a year from my NYSC savings. I hope to get a positive response or if I could also secure a job through as an alternative.. thanks
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mimicue(f): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
See comments , I’m not usually luck with stuffs like this but here I go

Presently looking for job and I will like to improve myslef during this period . So I want to enroll for data analyst training . The money will go a long way . God bless you sir
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by funnynation(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Support my brand. This is my yearly event which I normally raise my to help orphans and less privileges.

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Calibrator: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by ogashman(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
pls I need a laptop to start an online biz in order to augment my nysc allowance.any amount will go a long way.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Afolak(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So people of this kind heart still dey Nigeria?in fact with dis gesture,I forgo my plan of traveling abroad.The money I av with me can start a business
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Howyeh(f): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I wish I can help everybody, but I'm sorry I can't....I only hope and pray the few I've picked are real, so their "eleda" can be praying for me to grow bigger enuf to help more people.
And may the good Lord bless you beyond your widest imagination...
I actually wanted to make a request,but when i saw people with more pressing needs,all i did was just read along and whispered some words of prayer 4 U...
GOD PERFECT ALL THAT CONCERNETH U!

3 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by paullo240: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

I hope to find FAVOUR in your sight
I don't mean to post this but I have no other choice. Sir, pl5help me, I am really hungry and things are hard for me in school hostel.
I am been looked down by my school colleagues because I do beg for food
. A little is enough for me....
Please from your compassionate heart help me.... Please you can insult me but one thing is that I am not scamming.....
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by emmytea(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I don't really need the money, all I need is a job pls, am a graduate and really don't mind any job for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vacancy - Computer Operator / Just Got This / FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.