Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You (15833 Views)

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Mrop(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Controversial actress Funke Adesiyan who always rock her sexy body blast haters who abuse her on her page after posting a video of her rocking only net.

She said same people will come to her dm to beg for money. Meanwhile some of her fans still beg for money on her recent post.

See her post below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/if-you-dm-me-to-beg-for-money-i-will-curse-u-actress-funke-adesiyan-blast-haters/

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Mrop(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2018
cheesy wink

Watch her seductive video rocking only net here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/if-you-dm-me-to-beg-for-money-i-will-curse-u-actress-funke-adesiyan-blast-haters/

Some comments below

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Tamarapetty(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Na everybody dey always beg una for money. How much you get sef ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2018
olosho in disgust..

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by swiz123(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Like she has any to give

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2018
WAIT TILL THEY BEG NA.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by emeijeh(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2018
What's up with all these beggi-beggi threads on fp this morning?

Our celebs no get roles again?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by spongeisback: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2018
The begging on social media this days is incredibly nauseating.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by adamooye: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by wakililipupuru: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Am coming
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Beremx(f): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
I see the 3thousand naira beggar.

Nawao!

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
I don't no why people keep disgracing them self begging on instragram... rubbish.. see another 3k beggar..

10 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by davidodiba(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
This is what you say when you have nothing to give
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by OboOlora(f): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
=N=land...

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
I wonder how many beggars worry Jeff Bezos

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Bizzysmitty(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
So if I dm you to ask for the other thing nko? Will you give me?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by stevodot22(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Beggars everywhere! Are they working with Julius beger.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Leonbonapart(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Every olosho is now an actress. And we never get to see them on set. Maybe they are acting in the other room.

How much you get madam? You don eat belle full ni
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
This is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Youngstar76(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Lolz
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by seyizma(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
This na real wa!!!
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Whicj kind fake video.. don't click on that guys.. of you don't want to waste your mb.. angry
Mrop:
cheesy wink

Watch her seductive video rocking only net here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/if-you-dm-me-to-beg-for-money-i-will-curse-u-actress-funke-adesiyan-blast-haters/

Some comments below
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by wildchild1: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by OhiOfIhima: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
she want to deviate Nigeria lazy youths from the truth... You can now observe how her so called fans will be splashing her wit sweet words.

Most of this celebrities dey vex person wit the popularity, connection n others advantage they have ahead of common man, when they manage to have sometin, they will now like "I hustle to make my money" do u think we too sit down for house ni.. Nonsense Yeyebrities.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Akanapiaigwe: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
I see the 3thousand naira beggar.

Nawao!
Beremx abeg dash me 3k grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by lonelydora: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Poor girl. Money makes the world go round. Don't be stingy
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Sirpaul(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Sharap ... you don't have money ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by movetoca: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
How much does an average Nigerian celebrity worth talkless of this local actress?. Abeg shift with your body odour. Nonsense
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Beremx(f): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
Beremx abeg dash me 3k grin
I dey find pesin to dash me sef. 0013995302 access bank. God bless my provider. wink
Re: Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You by Akanapiaigwe: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Beremx:
I dey find pesin to dash me sef. 0013995302 access bank. God bless my provider. wink
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Dayo Amusa Father's Burial / Kehinde Bankole In Green Native Attire / Chronixx Chronology [album Download.] Full Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.