Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue (26449 Views)

I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Chikexe: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the denial of access to some members of the Southern and Middle Belt Forum, who were to fly into Benue for a restructuring summit.

Dailypost reported that Some members of Southern and Middle Belt Forum, led by President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief John Nwodo and Edwin Clark were on Monday stopped at Abuja Airport from flying to Benue.

Nwodo, reacting, condemned Buhari’s government, describing it as military system.

He explaining that their chartered flight was stopped from flying to the Benue State capital under the pretence of security clearance.

However, reacting, Fani-Kayode, a stark critic of the present All Progressives Congress, APC, administration condemned Buhari for refusing to allow the Middle Belt leaders to fly into Benue.

Writing on his Twitter page, the former minister wondered why President Buhari is afraid of the unity between the South and Middle belt region.

“I condemn Buhari for refusing to allow the chartered plane that was conveying Southern leaders to the Middle Belt Summit in Makurdi today to land at the Makurdi Airforce Base.

“Consequently, they could not attend the meeting. Why are they scared of Southern and Middle Belt unity?”

http://www.vondanews.com/fani-kayode-speaks-on-stopping-nwodo-clark-from-flying-to-benue-2/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Mumu FFK....

It is all about bad weather

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Ilekeh(f): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2018
FFK, kindly help Fayose remove his necklace.

So glad these clowns no longer have a say in Ekiti politics for another 4 years, let their wailing be restricted to social media.

No more PDP in the SW.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

So glad these clowns no longer have a say in Ekiti political for another 4 years, let their wailing be restricted to social media.

No more PDP in the SW.
God bless you for this great words sis.
They have been boiling online more than ever since the my lost the election.
Bunch of losers.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by conductor110: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
post=69453506]
Bunch of losers.[/quote][quote author=
:
Mumu FFK....

Ilekeh:

So glad these clowns no longer have a say in Ekiti politics for another 4 years, let their wailing be restricted to social media.

No more PDP in the SW.
[/s]
The proverbial yorobal moozlem slaves. Always eager to defend Fulani terrorists on N20-per-post salary.

Tufiakwa. Spits on their forehead

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by RevenGeMission: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2018
It seems they have been boiling down , or maybe i have been inactive for a while lol

I AM HAPPY they no longer control SW , Jagaban has done it .

Oh and FFK is just another drug addict looking for relevance

And those asswipes complaining about their flight being grounded, let them collect security clearance it's not a hard process
post=69453506:

Bunch of losers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Omeokachie: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Military have allowed themselves to be dragged into the political mess of this administration.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Nothing like southern and middle belt unity
to ur tent o Israel onye mara ebe osaru aru ochiri ogodo ya.

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by obembet(f): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2018
M
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by ernesty20(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Like For Ffk, Share For Pmb

56 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Masterclass32: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
FFK, always saying it as it is.

I wonder what Buhari is afraid of.

32 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2018
They now ground flights of perceived opposition...

12 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by PeaceGord: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69453323:
Mumu FFK....

A mumu calleth another mumu!

48 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by magoo10(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
What is the tyrant scared of?
Buhari cannot get the support of reasonable people with this type of dictator tendencies except zombies and his illiterate fanatics.

10 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by osazeeblue01: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians only have tyrant as their President.

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by sarrki(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nah always this one dey speak
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Maket: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Has FFK regained his senses?

they should use other means if transportation

FULANI BENZ (legedisbenz)

Cars

Africa flight from 12am-5am.

Must they use our day flight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Sirpaul(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mumuyiden FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by obembet(f): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chai, this guy is no more relevant in society again since Efcc has finish him...

He has finally turn to blogger by force and make online money.

Thank God for the traffic he has during PDP era.. Maybe table will turn in future...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by blackboy2star(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
MR HUMAN REACTION LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by elitebliss(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
This guy and Lia Muhammad can show there self. SMH for all of u.
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
If they allow them and the plane crash because of the weather condition, they will still blame it on Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by tstx(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
This Fani can speak for Africa,

Check my Signature
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by WhoBeThisMan: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
tstx:
This Fani can speak for Africa,

Check my Signature
T
Rotentina:
If they allow them and the plane crash because of the weather condition, they will still blame it on Buhari.
elitebliss:
This guy and Lia Muhammad can show there self. SMH for all of u.
obembet:
Chai, this guy is no more relevant in society again since Efcc has finish him...

Thank God for the traffic he has during PDP era.. Maybe table will turn in future...
obembet:

RevenGeMission:
It seems they have been boiling down , or maybe i have been inactive for a while lol

I AM HAPPY they no longer control SW , Jagaban has done it .

Oh and FFK is just another drug addict looking for relevance

And those asswipes complaining about their flight being grounded, let them collect security clearance it's not a hard process
post=69453323:
Mumu FFK....

I wish I can quote all these mumus

Will you people just shut up.... can you see your country is under siege? Are you so blind ? What is wrong with this generation .....araaaagh!!!!!!!!!

Who in his right mind supports this ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by cold(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's sickening what's going on in the Nigeria at the moment. The despot in Buhari is in full glare for all to see. The country keeps sinking to lower depths of shame, pain and despair. It's a sorry state of affairs

11 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by ithink7: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
But who are these devils all over nairaland. @ @Ilekeh et all

They seems to take pleasure in every bloodshed and chaos.

They seems to perch on every post supporting the demonic approach of buhari.

How people have lost their conscience and humanity to a piece of cake.

We all spoke against the stealing of Jonathan's government but this "thing" we have here is not a "government" but another Hitler in the making.

The earlier we all speak against this evil, the better for us.

This is not funny anymore.

I can see WAR looming and that war is between Nigerians and the armed forces.

When a mad dog is biting your neighbor and you think it's funny. When it's done with him, it's coming for you.

8 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by alen4smith(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

No more PDP in the SW.
God bless your wisdom it shall be well with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69453506:

Bunch of losers.
for how long?
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by alen4smith(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
ernesty20:
Like For Ffk, Share For Pmb
evidence that you are suffering from concussion as a result of the knockout punch that was given to your looting party .get well soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Anenih Is Dead! / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Patience Jonathan ​boycotts Presidential Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.