Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Xbox One Vs Ps4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox One Vs Ps4 (1183 Views)

Fifa 21 Vs Fifa 20 Graphics & Player Comparison (PS5 Vs PS4) / Pc Vs Ps4: Which Is Better In Terms Of Gaming / Xbox One S Vs PS4 Pro: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox One Vs Ps4 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2018
I'm thinking of buying a ps4 or an Xbox one console please i need your advice which one is best to buy and install games without buying cd
Re: Xbox One Vs Ps4 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2018
For now the PS4 can install with jaibreaks but you stand the risk of getting your console banned and you never get crucial updates that improve the gameplay

For instance if you hacked your patience and installed FIFA 18 you wouldn't get the free world cup update that was released

Xboxone has a better online experience and your local Nigerian bank ATM card works for purchases ,. And with the xboxlive goals you can get games like fifa 18 for as low as 7k for digital download

Both consoles support external harddisks incase your games harddrive fills up

The xboxone controller is far better for first person shooters and sports games

The PS4 controller is better for fighting games

Xboxone x has the best graphics of both consoles

Ps4 has more exclusives

For me I own both but if you have to go with one get the one you prefer

For me I prefer my xboxone x

1 Like

Re: Xbox One Vs Ps4 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:
For now the PS4 can install with jaibreaks but you stand the risk of getting your console banned and you never get crucial updates that improve the gameplay

For instance if you hacked your patience and installed FIFA 18 you wouldn't get the free world cup update that was released

Xboxone has a better online experience and your local Nigerian bank ATM card works for purchases ,. And with the xboxlive goals you can get games like fifa 18 for as low as 7k for digital download

Both consoles support external harddisks incase your games harddrive fills up

The xboxone controller is far better for first person shooters and sports games

The PS4 controller is better for fighting games

Xboxone x has the best graphics of both consoles

Ps4 has more exclusives

For me I own both but if you have to go with one get the one you prefer

For me I prefer my xboxone x
Thanks I'll get an Xbox one s
Re: Xbox One Vs Ps4 by cao(f): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
kingdaro:
Thanks I'll get an Xbox one s
Get ready to invest in batteries for your controller.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game / Broworld Game Review - Douchebag Alert! / Xbox One S Console 500GB With One Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.