Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Encounter With Nigerian Hospitals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Encounter With Nigerian Hospitals (371 Views)

Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals / 90 Percent Deaths In Nigerian Hospitals Due To Attitude – Prof Agan / Man Dies Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen In 5 Nigerian Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Nigerian Hospitals by doublecross(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2018
i visited the federal medical center in owerri and just like other hospitals, i was told to pay for a hospital card as well as the consultation fee which i did. To my greatest surprise, after paying the fees, i was told the doctor was not on seat and that i would have to wait till he arrives. on this day, i had visited amanda hospital at works layout which is not far from imo state university junction and the same scenario as that of FMC occurred. Nigerian Hospitals especially the federal medical centers are becoming death zones bringing about a need for urgent intervention. another serious problem i observed is the rude attitude of staffs towards patients. please op help put this on front page to help save lives.
Re: My Encounter With Nigerian Hospitals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
That is too bad.
In this century and age some people still behave in a barbaric manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Nigerian Hospitals by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Anything general, either State/FG is no no no.

May God help the masses.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Stressed Out? You Can Calm Your Nerves With Phyil Fresh Herbal Tea / HOW To Reduce The Risk Factors Of Contacting Breast Cancer Prevention / Vitalhope Dental Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.