Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Man I Married - Episode 12 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 12 (1090 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 12 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 12 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 12*

�..............�‍♀

Maybe, something different is going to happen....

Episode 12

After I was discharged from the hospital, I moved out of the house immediately to a friend’s place. He was discharged the following day but he got home and discovered I had moved out. I wanted to change my phone number so that no one – not even my husband or any church member would be able to reach me but v won’t be possible because I work in the same office with Mr Alfred. Mr Alfred was really suspicious and almost got to know all that had been happening between me and my husband. He knew I wasn’t happy but the lifestyle we portrayed in church could never make anyone suspect that we were having problems in our marriage.
My husband had be best skill in pretence and drama. Sometimes it baffles me how the power of God still moved through him. If we weren’t living together, I would have thought he was using diabolic powers to do what he was doing in church. How would anyone ever suspect Bro David to be a wife beater, a pretender, or a a wicked man? A man who could pray for hours and make it seem like seconds? A man knows the Bible like someone knows his name. Nobody will ever believe my story if I try to expose him....

Continue reading on the link....

������������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/17/the-man-i-married-episode-12/

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Unity / Please Drop A Vocabulary / Happy Lohri Sms In Punjabi | Lohri Text ,wishes, Greetings In Punjabi 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.