Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

A Cry For Help(pls Lets Help This Little Baby) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help(pls Lets Help This Little Baby) (739 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong If I Don't Cut My Little Baby's Hair / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry For Help(pls Lets Help This Little Baby) by fimi: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
A call for help..
As seen at Ichie Iwuchukwu Stephen Ogugua 's wall...
A CRY FOR HELP!!
Unique madonites is time to help our own. .
You know, I daresay NO ONE can really get it until true pain comes knocking at their doorsteps...
One day, life is all rosy and the future looks bright and the next day gloom steps in....
This is little Adanna Jennifer Ifewulu, she's just 3 and currently battling leukemia...
Something that started like a joke that saw us visiting the hospital for persistent pains in the joints quickly spiralled out of control to the point where we are now confronted with what has to be a parents worst nightmare....
You know, you hear stories like these and oftentimes, it probably never truly strikes a chord until it happens to those dear to you and that's exactly how we feel at the moment...
Yea, you show care because you're human and probably are a parent but you never truly appreciate the agony of parents who have to watch their kids suffer untold pain....
Countless times I have sat down and wondered why this had to happen but the reality of the matter is that Adanna has cancer of the blood and needs urgent help...
Pamville Beauty-fashion Impressions , an Alumni member resident in Awka, graduated from Computer Science in 2007, Adanna's mum, has virtually sold everything sellable she has and DjVegas IgboBoy the husband is down to his last dime and yet, the journey as we are told, remains far, tortuous and ridiculously expensive.
Adanna's dad is the popular DJ Vegas that used to work with Silverbird/
Rhythm 95.7fm Awka but is now with Ogene 98.3fm Awka.
Her mum Chiamaka's beauty shop that used to be a beehive of activities has been put up for sale and yet the humongous amounts being quoted is beyond what this very young family can write off...
Our people say if a man hides his sickness, his sickness will equally hide him and We can no longer hide this big weight threatening to destabilize our whole world...
Adanna is a young intelligent three year old who has demonstrated a will to live and is usually the one who with painful smiles comforts her dad the few times his emotions get the better of him...
Dear Nigerians, we need help! Adanna needs help! We don't have the funds to render this help! We are by this, laying ourselves bare for the world and pleading that you assist us to ensure Adanna lives and grows up to the full potentials for which she was born...
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be doing this but if this is what it takes for Adanna to live, then so be it...
I am by this pleading with Madonna University Alumni Association, Nigerians, DJ Vegas's immediate entertainment community, Churches, Mosques and Government to come to our aid and assist us save this innocent child...
No doubt, this is a parents worst nightmare and yes, I'm appealing to that one thing that truly makes us all humans...
We are currently rounding up talks with a hospital in South Africa to continue her treatment from where the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi stopped
and the way it is, we would need about N25m to offset the costs...
I can go on and on but the truth is, this is a cry for help and there are no pretensions about it...
The doctors have assured us that she stands a good chance of beating this....
Please find below the phone numbers of her parents and a doctor handling her case at Nnewi....
I'm sorry for coming out this way but truth be told, this is a desperate cry for help...
God bless you...
Ezennia Nonso Chukwudebe 08062445378
IFEWULU EDMOND (Dj Vegas) 'Adanna's Father' 07061987699
Chiamaka Ifewulu Nee Ilozulu +234 803 648 9570 Her mum
Dr Okocha 0815 756 2224
Adanna Jennifer Ifewulu is presently at the Pediatrics ward, NAUTH Nnewi and anyone is free to go verify...
Please guys, we're on our knees here... Help !!
We've opened an account in her name and any amount would be appreciated...
Ifewulu Jennifer Adanna 3126671176 First bank
God bless you
ROYALROY PLS I LL APPRECIATE U HELP ME PUSH THIS TO THE FRONTPAGE
Re: A Cry For Help(pls Lets Help This Little Baby) by fimi: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Pic

Re: A Cry For Help(pls Lets Help This Little Baby) by Donald3d(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
May God help her
Re: A Cry For Help(pls Lets Help This Little Baby) by peteruuu(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
fimi:
Pic

Just stumbling on this now.
How far bro?

(1) (Reply)

Lesson: Never Punish A New Friend For An Old Friend Flaws (meme) / Photo: Which Of These Babies Look Real? / Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.