Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (36329 Views)

Borno Rehabilitation Camp: Edu Distributes Food Items To Rescued Chibok Girls, F / Transformation Photos Of A Once Severely Malnourished Child / Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2018
Here are new pictures of a little girl who was suffered from severe malnutrition that made her bones stick out of her ribs in Cross River state. The little girl identified as Christy was rescued by Dr Betta Edu (pictured carry her below), the Director-General, Cross River Primary Healthcare Development Agency.

The girl who recently celebrated her third birthday - generated sympathy around the State with a few persons, volunteering to support care for their needs and education.

The malnourished girl, who survived severe pains as a child, is gradually gaining her footing in society, She is now grown and has turned into a beautiful young child.

Presently, she is in nursery school. According to the teenage mother who is also enrolled in a secondary school, she dreams of little Christy and her becoming a medical doctor so the can help other kids who are currently going through what she went through all those years.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/new-photos-of-malnourished-girl-whose-bones-stuck-out-of-her-ribs.html

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2018
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Happy for her.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ukukaegbu(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
God bless the helper.

So we have such people in this country? So sad. cry cry

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Seems the girl can never Ajeborize ooo. I don't know what to say about both pics

8 Likes

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ezugegere(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2018
No child deserves to suffer this way... God pls don't give me a child that will come to this world to suffer. Bless me abundantly so that I would be a blessing to thousands of suffering children. Amen

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Homeboiy: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
dexameta
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Enyaaaaa hbd darling smiley
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
dexameta
Ring ro*d lipsrsealed cool
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Crocky23: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bubu is killing Nigeria with hunger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
OMG
kiss
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
God
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wooow! Nobody wey no fine. All na money. More blessings to the helper.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by dapsoneh: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Her bone stucked out of her rib

23 Likes

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Great news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2018

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
God is Great

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
if she is not upto 3yrs then blame buhari for her fate....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good news
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by sacajawea: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are wasting your time this people don't Care
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Grateful for all those who were part of her recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by lastempero: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
The little angel is still angry with the govt of the day going by her facial expression

8 Likes

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by VocalWalls: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
The pain in her eyes in the first picture just breaks my heart

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
ezugegere:
No child deserves to suffer this way... God pls don't give me a child that will come to this world to suffer. Bless me abundantly so that I would be a blessing to thousands of suffering children. Amen
I claim this too , amen !

3 Likes

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Where is Nigeria heading to?
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
May God have mercy on us in this country. That in a counyry well blessed witg everything, someone will see photos like these yet have the heart to go and steal public money to himself and his family

How then shall it be well with such people, tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why her face still strong like 7days fufu undecided
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crocky23:
Bubu is killing Nigeria with hunger.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
dapsoneh:
Her bone stucked out of her rib
So you were hoping to see her bones? Your wickedness is worse than that of Buhari and Paul Biya put together.

5 Likes

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
But she resembled Smeagol though.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today / Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) / Kano Traders Crash Food Price 24 Hours After 10 Werehouse Were Seal For Hoarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.