Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (17291 Views)

I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones / Baric Power WALL Inverter And Battery System To Power Your Full House 24-hours / Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Keep the calls coming....
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by mrdan(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Alejoc:

Although you didnt state the power rating of your device but it wont be more than 2hours at most and your battery will die in a short time!

The laptops are about 90w each, the TV at about 170w, bulbs are energy saving, fans are standing fan.
They all work on a 1.5kw generator just decide to up the wattage to 2000w to be on the safe side.

So for a good use a 500ah or more would be recommended?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
mrdan:

The laptops are about 90w each, the TV at about 170w, bulbs are energy saving, fans are standing fan.
They all work on a 1.5kw generator just decide to up the wattage to 2000w to be on the safe side.

So for a good use a 500ah or more would be recommended?

Ok when ever you re ready am ready.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Gud morning Nigeria.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by generationz(f): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2018
ameh99:

They are modified sine wave inverter without battery charger.
GI please can I have your WhatsApp no. if you are not comfortable sending it here just email it to me. my email is on my signature
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
generationz:

GI please can I have your WhatsApp no. if you are not comfortable sending it here just email it to me. my email is on my signature

Sorry, network is really bad.....

42ah pack with charger cost 19k.
300w inverter 10k.

But for the inverter you can buy anywhere if you like. 42ah can run your laptop for about 26hrs.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by temizeee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
ameh99:

Sorry, network is really bad.....

42ah pack with charger cost 19k.
300w inverter 10k.

But for the inverter you can buy anywhere if you like. 42ah can run your laptop for about 26hrs.

what's the configuration of your 18650 battery pack?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sorry for late reply brethren....I was so busy....but am here now.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
temizeee:

what's the configuration of your 18650 battery pack?

14.8v.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Pharyn(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
I need chargers and capacity testers for the 18650 cells.
If you have it, kindly reach out to me.
My email is in my signature.
Thanks.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by temizeee(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
ameh99:

14.8v.
I am talking about the series to parallel battery pack arrangement e.g 4s 18p? using 2200mah battery per cell?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pharyn:
I need chargers and capacity testers for the 18650 cells.
If you have it, kindly reach out to me.
My email is in my signature.
Thanks.

What type of charger and how many capacity tester do you want?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Gud morning Nigeria...
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
Thank God for today...
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Gud morning Nigeria...
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by pointstores(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2018
What capacity of each cell am interested in 42ah
Are u in lagos and how many cells are inside it
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Number of cells in a pack are not fixed, it all. Depend on the capacity of individual cell I can find.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Gud morning Nigeria...
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Kampack: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2018
keep adding pictures please, let's see what the finished product looks like.

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by pointstores(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2018
ameh99:

Do you sell capacity tester
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kampack:
keep adding pictures please, let's see what the finished product looks like.

Ok...looking to upload pics soon...
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
pointstores:

Do you sell capacity tester

Nope...but I can help you order if you want.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by pointstores(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Prize
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by aquila3: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
ameh99:

Nope...but I can help you order if you want.
sir, 300w battery pack +solar panel will cost how much
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
aquila3:
sir, 300w battery pack +solar panel will cost how much

42ah pack only 13k

84ah pack only 25k

Charger 5k and 8k respectively

But if you intend charging your pack with solar then charger is not necesery .

I don't sell solar panel can only recomend for you.

Thanks...
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by aquila3: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
ameh99:

42ah pack only 13k

84ah pack only 25k
Charger 5k and 8k respectively
But if you intend charging your pack with solar then charger is not necesery .

I don't sell solar panel can only recomend for you.

Thanks...
recommend solar panel that can charge it withing short time
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Pachesky(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Wish you had an office in Lagos.. Really interested in what you have to offer as your prices seem fair
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by samoney: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
i am in abuja right now where is ur precise location, i want something very big
ameh99:

What the size of your pack....

My location is Abuja.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Pachesky:
Wish you had an office in Lagos.. Really interested in what you have to offer as your prices seem fair

Thank you, can send anywhere in Nigeria but you pay the shipping charges..
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2018
samoney:
i am in abuja right now where is ur precise location, i want something very big

I reside in Dutse Alhaji but I have a place in gwarimpa where you can meet me...

But I don't have any finish stock on ground at the moment except what am working on...

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by inikamoze(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Can you re-cell laptop batteries? I have a dead original follow come Lenovo battery that I would love to change the cells. Can you swing it?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Pharyn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
TP4056.
Capacity tester with the screen and three buttons.

ameh99:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes / Brand New 500gb / 6gb Acer Aspire Webcam Laptop + 1yr Warranty (N65,000) / Buy Laptops/Pc Battery,charger,laptop Memory,FLASH DRIVE,FROM DOCCONCEPTS.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.